剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
It's nice.
我谅你不敢跳进来
I dare you to jump in too.
不 我选择真心话
Nuh-uh, I'm choosing Truth.
你的真心话就是你要跳进来
Your truth is that you're about to jump in this pool.
你担心你的头发吗
What, you worried about your hair?
-不是 我有补水 -那还不跳
- No, I'm good. I moisturize. - Well?
挪开你的眼睛
Uh, avert your eyes.
挪开 你刚才都没挪开
Avert? You didn't avert shit!
真他♥娘♥的♥冷
Motherfuckin' shit's fuckin' cold!
天啊
Oh, my God!
你都不跟我说
You did not tell me.
你不冷吗
How you not freezin'?
很冷 只是想让你下来
It's cold. Just wanted to get you in here.
看到那边那块石头了吗
You see that rock over there?
以前用来当舞台
Used to use it as a stage.
我家所有才艺表演都是我组织的
I coordinated all my family talent shows.
是吗 你的才艺是什么 肯定不是游泳
Yeah? What was your talent? I know it wasn't swimming.
首先
First of all,
这是奥♥运♥水平的狗刨
this is Olympic-level doggy-paddling, so...
我饶舌
I rapped.
是吗
For real?
嗯 我以前有个饶舌日记
Uh, yeah, I used to have a rap journal.
现在还有
OK, I still do.
有时
Sometimes...
我会对着镜子饶舌
I rap in the mirror.
为了我自己
You know, it's... for myself.
你要写关于我们的饶舌吗
You gonna write a rap about us?
首先 我和你还没那么熟
First of all, I don't know you like that.
其次 谁想听关于两个
And second of all, who wants to hear a rap
在泳池里裸着身子的陌生人的饶舌
about two naked strangers in a pool?
♪两个混♥蛋♥在泳池里♪
♪ Just two muthafuckas in the pool ♪
♪混♥蛋♥在泳池里♪
♪ Muthafuckas in the pool ♪
♪打破一切规矩 打破一切规矩♪
♪ Breakin' all the rules, break-breakin' all the rules ♪
说唱里的一行词儿
Bars!
怎么回事
What happened?
一直在这
I been had that.
我跟你说了一切
I'm over telling you everything,
你却什么都不说
and you not sayin' shit.
我们来玩新游戏 真心话还是真心话
So we playin' a new game. We playin' Truth or Truth.
那就真心话吧
I guess, Truth.
你上段感情是什么时候
When was your last relationship?
我好像没有过你那么长的感情
I don't know that I've ever had a long relationship like yours.
因为我在休斯顿认识的女人
'Cause all the women I know in Houston
都不介意留在休斯顿
are cool just stayin' in Houston.
她们思维和我不一样
They don't be thinkin' like me.
所以你才离开的吗
Is that why you left?
不 我一直想来洛杉矶
Nah, I been wantin' to come to L.A.
你不是很讨厌吗
But I thought you hated it.
我不讨厌
I don't hate it.
只是跟我想的不一样
It's just not what I expected.
重新来过很难
It's... hard to start over.
是的 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
我的公♥寓♥在飓风来临期间被水淹了
My apartment flooded and shit during the hurricane.
我本可以留下 但我想
And I coulda stayed, but I was like,
"不管了 走吧"
"Just fuck it. Go."
束缚着我的只有我自己
There's nothin' tyin' me down but me.
所以你就抛下了一切
So you just left everything you knew behind?
不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I could do all that.
有时你就得放手去做
Sometimes you just gotta go for it
就算别人都不能理解
even when it don't make sense to everybody else.
嗯 我也需要做出一些改变
Yeah. I need to shake some shit up too.
比如什么
Yeah, like what?
不知道 比如我的工作
I don't know, like... my job.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
还行 就是
It's fine, it's just...
我想从事
I want to do more there...
跟音乐有关的
with music.
到时再说吧
We'll see.
那就去做吧
Make that shit happen.
似乎你很热爱音乐
It seems like it's a big part of you.
亲爱的 报♥警♥
Honey, call the cops!
太疯狂了 我早该知道白人住在那里
That was fuckin' crazy. I shoulda known white people live there.
白人确实喜欢水
White people do love water.
是的
They do.
现在怎么办 接下来做什么
So what do we do now? What's next?
你不用再去鲁尼恩峡谷公园了
You don't need to do Runyon anymore. You're good.
太多了 歇歇吧
It's too much. Take some time off.
各位 抱歉打扰
Hey, ladies, so sorry to interrupt.
没事 有什么事就说吧
Oh, no, please, get us back on track.
我知道帕特森一案需要调查的东西很多
I know you guys have a lot to juggle with the Patterson case.
恭喜你们拿到这案子
Congrats on snagging that one, by the way.
谢谢 我一直在找理由炒掉我的教练
Thank you. I been lookin' for a reason to cancel on my trainer.
那个 我以前处理过同样的帕特森问题
Well, listen, i've dealt with that same Patterson issue before,
所以如果你们没人的话 我很乐意帮忙
so if you don't have anyone on it, I'd love to help.
是吗 主要就是审阅资料
Yeah? It's mostly just gonna be reviewing the file,
确保我们的问题很明智
making sure our questions are smart.
你确定你忙得过来吗
You sure you got room on your plate?
忙得过来 放马过来吧
Yeah, lots of room. Pile it on.
好 欢迎加入
OK. Welcome to the team.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些塔可可能都冷了
These tacos probably cold as fuck.
但还是很好吃
They're still good, though.
我家有微波炉
And, you know, I have a microwave at my place.
离这不远
Which is close... to here.
-我是说 -我怎么跟你说的
- I mean... - What'd I tell you?
还行
They're all right.
骗人 你一副很满足的样子
You're lyin'. Lookin' all happy and satisfied.
蒂芙尼
各位 我订好了我们科切拉音乐节的房♥子了
伊萨
好 泳池里有充气天鹅吗
不好意思 在说科切拉音乐节的事
Sorry, I'm just dealin' with this Coachella shit.
-你要去吗 -嗯
- You goin'? - Uh, yes.
SZA 卡迪·B Migos
SZA. Cardi. Migos.
-碧昂斯 -听上去很棒啊
- Beyoncé! - Damn, that sounds hot.
看看你 你学会不质疑我了
Look at you. You're learnin' not to doubt me.
这对你很好 因为我总是对的
Which is great for you, because I'm always right.
-总是吗 -总是对的
- Always? - Always right.
-每次都是 -好吧
- Every single time. - OK.
我该
I should--
我妈让我跟你说我们被锁在外面了
My mama told me to tell you that we locked out.
我妈说你换了锁
My mama says you changed the locks.
-我没有 -你换了
- I didn't. - You did.
我就说吧
Told you!
你们在干什么
Oooh... what y'all doin'?
边吃塔可边接吻吗
Eating tacos and kissin' on the mouth?
我马上回来
OK, you know, um, i'll be right back.
我不知道说什么了
I don't even know.
我
I'm gonna...
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢带我逛洛杉矶
Thanks for the L.A. Day.
总有人得带你逛啊
I mean, somebody had to do it.
我们应该有空再约
Um, we should... do this again.
你
Oh! You, uh...
我妈叫我等
My mama had said to wait.
莫莉 史黛西和我
Molly. Stacy and I wanted to
今晚想跟你谈谈帕特森的案子
meet with you tonight about the Patterson case.
我们想确保问题都问到点子上
We wanna make sure those 'rogs are really on-point.
没有周♥旋♥空间
No wiggle room.
今晚 不太方便
Oh. Um, tonight is-- that's a little tough.
好吧
Oh, OK.
-周末怎么样 -莫莉 准备好开始了吗
- How about we try the weekend-- - Molly, you ready to get started?
马上来
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表