剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我准备办一个街区派对
I'm about to throw a block party.
-每个节目都需要表格 -有些节目待定
- You need a form for each act. - Some of the acts are TBD.
不过我即将确定下来
But I am on my way to "D'ing" 'em.
哪个安德鲁 是那个黑人还是那个亚洲人
Which one is Andrew? Is he the black one or the Asian one?
-亚洲人 -就试一试吧
- The Asian one. - Just try it out!
有时候人们会给你惊喜 就像内森
Sometimes people can surprise you. Like Nathan.
-你怎么知道是不是真的 -我感觉
- How do you know when it's real? - It feels...
-挺真的 -是啊
- pretty real to me. - Yeah, it does.
我也许该去给劳伦斯打个招呼
I should probably go say hi to Lawrence.
-很开心又见到你 -我也是
- Uh, it's good to see... again. - Yeah, you too.
-劳伦斯怎么样 -我想我终于放下他了
- How was Lawrence? Wow. - I think I'm finally over him.
-你怎么了 -内森一直不接我电♥话♥
- What's wrong with you? - Nathan hasn't been picking up.
他有段时间没回复我了
He hasn't hit me back in a minute.
这些梦好奇怪
These dreams are so weird.
为什么我总是在掉牙齿
Why am I always losing my teeth?
我得去查查这意味着什么
I need to look up what that means.
几点了
What time is it?
我忘了吃这些 好饿
Ooh. I forgot to eat these. I'm hungry.
今天是几号♥
What day is it?
不是吧 内森 一整个星期都不联♥系♥
Really, Nathan? A whole-ass week?
别管了 不要再想他
Fuck that. Stop thinking about him,
开始想你的街区派对
and start thinking about this block party.
好
Ok.
项目灵感
内森
Nathan?
泰雅·迪格斯[演员 歌♥手]关注了我 天啊
Ooh! Taye Diggs followed me? That's what's up.
那货谁都关注
Damn, that nigga follows everyone.
不知道他关注内森了没
I wonder if he follows Nathan.
别紧张 别紧张 你不紧张
Don't be pressed, don't be pressed. You're not pressed.
*我不管 我不在乎*
*I don't care, I don't give a fuck*
*我不紧张 我不在乎*
*I'm not pressed, I don't give a fuck*
*我很好 我该*
*I'm so good, I should--*
你想在我洗澡的时候联♥系♥我
Ooh, you wanna hit me while I'm showering?
你个坏蛋
You nasty!
妈
但圣灵的果子是仁爱 喜悦 和平 忍♥耐
恩慈 良善 信实 温柔和节制
《加拉太书》第5章第22节
"但圣灵的果子是仁爱 喜悦 和平"
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace--"
放弃吧 妈妈
Give it up, Mom!
没人关心圣灵的果子
Don't nobody care about the Spirit's fruit.
不
No!
不安感
第三季 第七集
操 你是加迪纳来的吗
Oh, shit, you're from Gardena?
你对加迪纳有什么了解
What you know about Gardena?
我知道他们有杯面
I know they got Cup-A-Noodles there.
-好吧 -我是海德公园的
- OK. - I'm from Hyde Park.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我还以为你是拉德拉高地的
'Cause I was gettin' Ladera Heights vibes from you.
拉德拉
Ladera?
我是佛罗伦萨大道和克伦肖大街那边的 别耍我
Boy, I'm from Florence and Crenshaw. Don't play me.
我怎么能耍一个点大虾仁和甘蓝菜的人
How can I play somebody who orders crawfish tail and collard greens
好像这不是约会一样
like this isn't a date?
-这是约会 -是的
- Hmph! Oh, this a date? - Mm-hmm.
或许我太清醒了没意识到
Maybe I'm too sober to notice.
这我能帮你 莫莉平方
Well, I can fix that, Molly Squared.
你想要一杯暴徒的激♥情♥吗
You want a Thug's Passion?
我们是在说酒吗 还是
Are we still talkin' about the drink, or...?
现在说的是酒
I am now.
你为什么躲了我那么久
So why'd you dodge me for so long?
老实说
Honestly...
科切拉的事我感到很尴尬
I was embarrassed by Coachella.
我闹了笑话 你不需要看到的
I was doin' the most, and you didn't need to see all that.
或许那是好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
我们在对方面前不必假装
We don't have to pretend with each other.
是啊
True.
既然我们不假装了
Well, since we're not pretending,
我得回去工作了
I do gotta get back to work.
周六也上班吗 好吧
On a Saturday? OK.
不 是真的
No, for real!
我有很多工作
I got a lot of work to do,
我想通过这次汇报救赎我自己
and I'm trying to redeem myself with this presentation.
但如果你明天有空 或许我们可以约出来
But I mean, if you're free tomorrow, maybe we can hang out.
你带上激♥情♥ 我带上暴徒
Well, you bring the passion, I'll bring the thug.
你刚才表现很好的
You were doing so well.
拜托 说出来 大声说出来
Come on. Say it. Say it out loud. Say it.
-不要 -快 很好啊
- No. - Come on. It's good!
你提到了佛罗伦萨和克伦肖 我必须要"暴徒"一点
You said Florence and Crenshaw. I gotta bring a little thug.
-交给我好了 -行
- Leave that to me. - OK.
你头发像小孩 一点不暴徒
Bro, you got baby hair. There's nothing thug about you.
你嗨了 哥们
You're trippin', bruh.
我没嗨 那混♥蛋♥身体接触太多了
I am not trippin'. That big muthafucka got way too physical.
他还没碰你你就喊犯规
Yo, you called a foul before he even touched you.
他冲着我脸来的
He was coming straight for my face, bruh.
我整张脸
This my whole shit right here.
怎么 我们今晚还去夜店吗
What? We still goin' to the club tonight?
"引文俱乐部" 那里很多疯狂妹子
La Cita? Mad bitches at La Cita.
不 我现在不想混夜店
Nah. I'm not tryin' to be all like that right now.
再说 我明天得早起
Plus, I gotta be up early tomorrow.
怎么 你有什么事
Why, what you got goin' on?
我要去教堂
I'm hittin' up church.
-你学T·D·杰克斯[牧师]吗 -不 我只是
- You a T.D. Jakes nigga now? - No, man, I just--
不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just--
我感觉我现在该去去
I feel like I should be goin' now.
你陷入危机了吗 你什么问题都没有
You in a crisis, my nigga? Ain't shit wrong with you.
你有台大电视
You got your big-ass TV,
发际线浓密 就像Safaree追麻辣鸡一样
your hairline lookin' strong, like Safaree after Nicki.
我就是想去 好吗
I just wanna go. A'ight?
我们可以改天再去
We could kick it some other time.
行 行
A'ight, a'ight.
我会去 好吗
I'll come. Ok?
教堂也有疯狂妹子
There's mad bitches at church.
我的嘴巴都快腐烂掉了
They're rotting out of my mouth!
该死的梦
Stupid-ass dreams.
你真可爱
Mm. You cute.
内森肯定都忘了
Nathan must've forgot.
我要提醒他
I'ma remind him.
秀一下奶♥子♥
Show a little titty.
不要 别这表情
No, no, don't do that.
给他抛媚眼
Give him the eyebrow. Mm-hmm.
感觉好可爱 就像
"Feelin' real cute-like."
*贱♥人♥真可爱 贱♥人♥真时髦*
*A bitch so cute, a bitch so fly*
真简单
So easy!
我跟你说过那件T恤了
I already told you about that shirt.
烧掉 还有 你真饥渴
Burn it. Also, you thirsty.
棒
Yes!
就知道他经不起诱惑
I knew that nigga couldn't resist.
-你确定是这里吗 -是的 再见
- Are you sure this is the right-- - Yep, yep, yep! Bye.
天啊
Oh my god!
这件上衣我有同款
I have the same top.
妹子 他不过是给你买♥♥了个塔可
Girl, he buys you one taco,
结果你就在摩天轮上对他合不拢腿
and you bust it wide open on a Ferris wheel.
很简单 这就是为什么他不再搭理你了
Simple. That's why he's not fuckin' with you.
不 也许是因为你在自己小时候的泳池里
Nah. It's probably 'cause you got butt-ass naked
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
in your childhood pool,
分享你家里那些破事
sharing your family issues and shit.
黑人才不会这么做
Niggas don't do that.
老实说 我觉得他躲着你
Honestly, I think he ghosted on you
是因为你在镜子里对着自己说唱
for saying you rap to yourself in the mirror.
完全就是神经病
That is psycho.
又或者是因为你告诉内森
Or what about when you told Nathan
那些关于骆驼的古怪事实
all those weird facts about camels?
该死 我忘了这事
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表