剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-我们有水吗 -去看看冰箱
- Do we have water? - Check the fridge.
大家还好吗
Is everybody okay, though?
我嗨疯了 我以为我被泰瑟枪电击了
I was so high. I thought I got tased.
没碧神就撕逼 贱♥人♥们
Beyoncé or bust, bitches!
我们是来大耍特耍的 还有为蒂芙尼庆祝
We came here to have a good fucking time, and celebrate Tiffany.
凯丽 不要
Kelli, no!
没碧神就
Beyoncé or--
不要记住我这样子
Remember me different.
-怎么了 -我逼着自己跟你们一起狂欢
- What's wrong? - I really pushed myself to party with y'all.
我们只是想在宝宝出生前和你最后狂欢一次
We wanted one last hurrah before the baby came.
你看到了吗
Ay! You see this?
伊萨
Hey! Issa.
劳伦斯
Lawrence. Hey...
你最近都在干什么
What have you been up to?
我感觉我们需要更多的
I feel like we need more--
支持 为了我们的高级用户
Support. For our power users.
没从
That's it.
给她钱
Hey. Hey. Give her the money.
就是这样
Boy, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
你们都出去
Hey, hey, hey, y'all get out.
谢谢 春卷留下
Thank you. But leave them spring rolls!
再见
Goodbye.
我都不知道她怎么发现的
I don't even know how she found out.
她好歹可以发个短♥信♥什么的吧
I mean, she could at least send a text or something.
这是基本礼貌
That's just polite.
我所有外婆都在
All my grandmothers were there.
不过没事
But it's cool.
我没事 我没事
I'm good. It's cool. I'm good.
你应该时刻记住用套套的
You should always use protection.
你最近都在干什么
What have you been up to?
没什么
Nothin' much.
不安感
第二季 第六集
英格尔伍德市
你想开场有现场音乐表演的街区派对
So, you want to throw a block party with live music.
是的 我们找本地供应商
Yes! We'd use local vendors,
本地艺术家 所有节目全部找有色人种
local artists, and all the acts would be people of color, so...
每个节目都需要表格 多少个
Well, you'll need a form for each act. How many?
7个可以吗
Um, can I get, like, seven?
不对 8个好了 因为有些节目待定
Actually, eight. You know, 'cause some of the acts are TBD.
不过我即将确定下来
But I am on my way to D'in' 'em.
你是要盈利还是非盈利
So you gonna go profit or nonprofit?
目标不同表格也不一样
It's a different form for each.
是吗 那我两种都要
It is? Uh, well, let me get both.
别外传 我是出自好心 别办了
Just between us, and I mean this in the nicest way, stop.
-什么 -这样的活动
- What? - Events like this,
在我们的社区 从来都是失败
in our community, they never work.
或者质量很差
Or they always end up bein' janky.
不 所以我才要办 懂吗
Nah, well, that's why I'm doing it, you know?
因为我们不应该
'Cause we shouldn't have to
非得离开自己的街区才能享受到精彩活动
leave our neighborhood to have something nice.
[西班牙语]
不知道你说了什么
I don't know what you just said,
但是你知道谁知道吗 上帝
but you know who does? God.
你打算明年办吗
So were you thinking sometime next year?
我其实是想在一两个月后办
Actually, I was thinking, like, in a month or two?
那时间肯定不够
That's not gonna be enough time.
你需要酒 食物许可证
No, you're gonna need alcohol, food permits.
然后还有保险 安保 酒
Then there's insurance, security, and alcohol.
我说两遍是因为人们喜欢喝酒
I say it twice, 'cause people are gonna wanna drink.
我能在这填表吗
Can I just fill these out right here?
不能
No.
下一位
Next!
谢谢
Thanks.
好繁琐 或许我有点自不量力了
This is a lot. Maybe I bit off more than I can chew.
这是好主意 小伊 就是几张表格而已
It's a good idea, Iss. It's just a couple of forms.
或者 确实很多表格
Or a-- uh, it's a lot of forms.
我自己一个人应该做不下来
Yeah, I don't think I can do this by myself.
我只是想为我的街区
You know, I just wanted to do something
做点什么 但是
for my neighborhood, and it's...
慢慢来 好吗
Just take it one step at a time, all right?
对了 跟你朋友说一声
Oh, by the way, um, can you remind your girl
她的外套还在安德鲁那儿
that Andrew still has her jacket?
她一定是忘了
Oh, yeah, I'm sure she forgot.
她体寒 缺铁
She stays cold. She got low iron.
她妈妈也是 家族遗传
Her mama do, too. It runs in the family.
你没问题的 小伊
You got this, Iss.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
姐们 别再花痴安德鲁了
快去拿你他"喵"的外套
抱歉 我在开"差"
太尴尬了 我在他面前毫无保留
谢谢你替我去了 凯伦
Thank you so much, Karen, for doing that.
我本来想自己去的 但是
I'd have gone myself, but...
我要做的工作实在太多了
I just... tryin' to maximize my time.
不客气 我喜欢迎婴派对
No problem! I love baby showers.
我和我男友
My boyfriend and I
之前还讨论我们的孩子会是什么样子的
were talking about what our baby might look like.
他有白化病 所以各种可能都有
He's albino, so there's a wide range of outcomes.
凯伦
Karen.
能把我两点的安排延后到两点十五吗
Can you move my 2:00 to 2:15?
我想挤出点时间跟托里恩讨论
I want to squeeze in some time with Taurean
以便早点完成这个
so we can get ahead on this.
又没人问你男人的事
Ain't nobody ask you about your man.
欢迎来到新英格尔伍德
我在想 到了明年
So, I was thinking, once next year comes around,
奇迹剧院前面这条街应该会不错
this street in front of the Miracle Theater might be nice.
你有在听吗
You here?
有 有 抱歉 那看起来不错
Yeah, yeah, my bad. Um... yeah, that looks cool.
我刚是在想
Nah, I was just...
只是在想
I was just thinkin', like...
你怎么知道是不是真的
how do you know when it's real?
他们有消费评论 我也去过 所以
Oh, they got Yelp reviews. And I been there, so...
不
No.
我是在说...
I'm talkin' about, like...
我觉得 我们之间的感觉挺真的
I mean... it feels pretty real to me.
是的
Yeah, it does.
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
怎么了
What?
我不知道我们能说这些
I just didn't know we were allowed to say that shit.
我也很喜欢你
And... I really like you, too.
我不轻易喜欢别人
I don't always like people.
我也是 人最烂了
Me, neither. People are trash.
呕
Bleh.
打吧 勇敢打吧
Yeah. Just do it, just do it.
好久不见了
Hey! It's been a while.
是我 劳伦斯
Yeah, it's me. Lawrence.
游艇那个
From-- from the yacht.
衣原体感染 不
Chlamydia. No.
是的
Yeah.
衣原体
Chlamydia.
抱歉在这种情况下打给你 抱歉在这种情况下打给你
Sorry to call you like this. Sorry to call you like this.
抱歉在这种情况下打给你
Sorry to... call you... like this.
你好 抱歉在这种情况下打给你
Hey, you know, uh, sorry to call you like this,
但是
but, um...
很抱歉 我
I'm so sorry. I, uh, I just...
就是想告诉你
wanted to let you know that...
你该去检查一下
...you should get checked.
为什么 我们又没上♥床♥
Why? We didn't sleep together.
-没有吗 -你连自己跟谁上过床
- We didn't? - Wow. You can't even keep track
都不记得
of who you been fuckin'?
世纪渣男
The. Worst.
喂
Hello--?
罗宾逊先生
Mr. Robinson.
你能把你家狗狗的大便清干净吗
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表