剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
一直停在助理职位
stalled out at associate.
所以我只能这样
So yeah, this is just how I have to be.
是吗
Is it?
你的目的是什么
What's your angle?
你想成为一一位大家都恨你的合伙人吗
You gonna be partner all alone with everybody hating you?
因为那不是你 你从来不是这样的人
'Cause that's not you. That's never been you.
嗨 托里恩
Hey, Taurean.
我就是来问问有关METRA的案子
I was just comin' to see you about the METRA case.
你觉得我们先用州法还是联邦法
Are you thinking we do state laws first, or federal,
因为如果你选了一个 我就选另一个
'cause if so, then you take one, and I take the other--
现在你决定 你不需要我
That's on you now. You don't need me.
什么
What?
莫莉 你自己完全可以胜任这案子
Molly, you're more than capable of handling this on your own.
谢谢 但老实说 我觉得
Well, I appreciate that, but honestly, I think--
我要加入瑞福斯骚扰案
I'm joining the Rivers harassment case.
那谁是我的搭档
Well, then who's gonna be my co-lead?
我跟弗兰克说你能行
I told Frank you got it.
莫莉
Oh, hey, Molly.
恭喜你拿下METRA案子
Congrats on landing the lead on METRA.
谢谢
Thank you.
那好吧 再见
OK then, bye.
我认识一些供货商 他们愿意和我们合作
I know some great vendors that would love to work with us.
-是黑人吗 -当然了
- And they're black? - Heck, yes.
真酷
That's so dope!
我就希望我们能找到一个大明星
I just wish we could get a really big headliner.
希望是什么意思 我们肯定会找到
What do you mean, "Wish"? We are.
我会在摇滚国度安排一次会面
I'll set up a meeting at Rock Nation.
-我认识他们的星探 -太棒了
- I know their A&R guy. - That's incredible.
谢谢你和我见面
Thank you so much for meeting up with me.
有人能一起出点子真是太棒了
It's been so helpful to have someone to bounce ideas off of.
客气 我知道你在做的事并不轻松
Absolutely. And I know it's not easy, what you're doing,
但我很喜欢
but I really like the sound of it
我还喜欢它是本土的 因为我们正需要
and I love that it's local, because we need it.
女士们 别忘了回来参加独♥立♥摇滚之夜
Ladies, don't forget to come back for Indie Rock Nite.
-天啊 -你要去哪
- Girl! - Where you headed?
你要搭车吗 你知道我开来福车
Do you need a lift? 'Cause you know I Lyft.
不用了 我有个约会
No, I'm good, actually. I have a date.
好的 加油
Oh! OK, get it!
我尽力 约会不易
I do what I can. It's hard out here.
是啊 那我们独♥立♥摇滚之夜见
It is. Well, I'll see you at Indie Rock Nite?
好
Obviously.
-再见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
莫莉
Molly.
没想到你还会打来电♥话♥
Wasn't expecting to hear from you again.
你好吗
How ya doin'?
很好
Fine.
那就好 那个
Good. Good. Well, ya know,
我打来就是想说
I just wanted to call and say--
等等 我打来的是时候吗 你有一秒的时间吗
Wait. Is this a good time? Did you have a second?
不止一秒
Well, more than a second,
因为我知道时间是怎么运转的
because obviously I know how time works.
莫莉 我还有事
Molly, I got shit to do, so...
明白 明白
Right. Yeah.
我意识到
So I've come to the conclusion
我并不总是把人往好处想
that I do not always assume the best in people...
我最近有点自私
...and, um, and I've kinda been in a selfish space lately.
我想我上一段感情
I guess my last relationship
对我的伤害比我想象得还要深
hurt me a lot more than I realized.
我一直在拿别人出气
And I've been taking that out on other people.
这不是借口 我就想说
And it's no excuse. I just wanted to say, um,
对不起
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
我在
I'm here.
抱歉 这回轮到我迟到了
Sorry, I guess it's my turn to be late.
没事
Nah, it's all good.
我们的桌位还没好
Our table's not ready yet.
那就好
Great.
我 我得承认 我以为我跟你说我离婚了
I, um, I gotta admit, I thought maybe I scared you away
把你吓跑了
when I told you I was divorced.
没 没
No. No.
你要是听说我的酒驾后才会被吓跑
But wait'll you hear about my DUI's.
多次酒驾吗
Oh, like multiple... DUI's?
我不喜欢计数
You know, just... I don't like to count.
谢谢见
Thanks for meeting--
谢谢见我
Thanks for meeting me.
希望你喜欢那些花
Um, I hope you like the flowers.
听着 我
Look, I...
我不是有意那样离开的
I didn't mean to take off like that.
我不该那样对你
You didn't deserve it.
我失踪是因为我回休斯顿了
I was MIA because I went back to Houston for a bit.
我有很多事要处理
I was just dealin' with... A lot of shit.
你知道 我不
And, you know, I don't...
不知道怎么解释 但有时候 我
know how to explain it, but sometimes I just,
我会变得很低落
I get, like, really down
有点消极
and kinda negative and...
有时没法和人说话
I just can't talk to people sometimes.
我不想让你面对那样的我
And I didn't want to put you through that.
所以因为你心情不好
So you... ghosted me and left L.A.
就躲着我 离开了洛杉矶
because you were in a bad mood?
不 我
No, I--
不 我 我知道这很糟
No, I-- Yeah, I know that's fucked up.
我之前脑子不灵光
It's, um, I just wasn't thinkin' straight.
希望我有
And I wish I had,
一个更好的解释
like, a better explanation,
但这就是真♥相♥
but that's the truth.
内森 我没要求你进入我的生活
Nathan, I didn't ask for you to come into my life.
我 你来追我
I-- You came after me, and...
然后突然离开
then you just left,
当做什么都没发生一样
like it was nothing.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我只是需要点时间
Look, I just need some time...
弄清我到底想要什么
to figure out what I want.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
我该走了
I should go.
我邻居向我投诉说噪音过大
My neighbors made a noise complaint to me.
我的噪音
About me.
好吧
All right, well, um...
我希望我们能
I'm just hopin' that we can...
之后再聊
talk later.
因为我现在回来了
'Cause I'm back here now.
不会再离开了
For good.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表