剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
很好 弗里蒙特一案进行到哪了
Good. So where are we with Freemont?
我认为我们应该施加压力
I think we should pressure them
要求他们出示文件
with a request for production of documents.
要么是原告有所隐瞒...
Either the plaintiff has something to hide--
很可能在隐瞒他们毫无证据
Probably trying to hide the fact they got nothin'.
-对 无论怎样 我们都需要... -施加压力
- True. Either way, we need to-- - Gotta lean on them.
通过动议和要求出示文件淹没他们
Bury them in motions and doc requests.
他们想告歧视
They want to claim discrimination,
最好做对了 否则丢人的是他们
they better come correct, or they'll get embarrassed.
说得好 托里恩 说得好
Well said, Taurean, well said.
谁有空
OK. Who do I have available
为乔根森案起草会见协商信
to draft up a meet-and-confer letter for the Jorgensen case?
我应该会先处理请求
I'll probably serve the request,
然后发传票要求出示个人医疗记录
and then follow up with a subpoena for personal medical records.
随后再要求出示雇佣记录
And follow that up with a request for employment records.
你要干更多活儿
More work for you, but hey,
但你说不定就能找到确凿证据
you just might find that smoking gun.
会议很棒
Great meeting!
大家都有很多有用的点子
And people had a lot of useful ideas.
对 看看会怎么样
Yeah, we'll see what happens.
托里恩 他富有激♥情♥
And Taurean, he's so passionate.
活力充沛
Lots of energy.
是的
Yeah.
他提出了很多好的观点
He made a lot of good points,
而且非常自信
and-and very confidently.
非常自信 没错
Very confidently, that's-- that's it.
别管托里恩
Don't worry about Taurean.
莫尔豪斯学院没有教谦逊这门课
They didn't teach modesty at Morehouse.
所以不是只有我觉得
OK, so it wasn't just me.
不是的
No, it's not.
我刚刚都懵了
Girl, I was trippin' for five seconds.
差点就要说...
I was about to say, man...
学音乐如何提高考试成绩
终于发生了
Finally happened.
你得到那只猫了
Oh, you got that cat?
没 我还在等候名单上
No, I'm still on the waiting list.
争权夺利
Ugh. It's political.
乔安同意让你重新出外勤
Joanne agreed to let you go back in the field.
-等等 什么 真的吗 -真的
- Wait, what? Really? - Yeah.
我告诉她你在招聘会上提供了很多帮助
I told her how instrumental you were at the job fair,
虽然标志那件事对她来说不容易
and even though the logo stuff was hard for her,
她还是承认那对我们有好处
she had to admit it was good for us.
太棒了 谢谢你 弗雷达
That's great! Thank you, Frieda!
不客气 我对你的新任务有些想法
Sure. Um, I have some thoughts on your new assignment,
不如午饭后我们谈谈
but we can talk more after lunch?
-好的 -真棒
- Yeah. - Yay!
你好 我来取电♥话♥订餐
Hey, I'm here to pick up a phone order.
烤三文鱼吗
Barbecue salmon?
谢谢
Thank you.
*你是我的挚爱*
* You are my greatest love *
派对来福车
Yo, Party Lyft!
看着好心疼
That was hard to watch.
是的 亲身体验更惨
Yeah, livin' it was harder.
你只在这里买♥♥东西吃吗 还是
So, uh, this the only place you eat at, or...?
不 我就在街角那工作
No, I work around the corner.
你是叫尼克吗 不
It's Nick, right? No.
尼尔森
Nelson?
南斯
Nance...
福特
Ford?
我确实看起来像是叫南斯福特的
I do look like a Nanceford.
我叫内森
Nathan.
我喜欢南斯福特这个名字
I like Nanceford.
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
你们一直在谈论塔可 所以我想着
Y'all wouldn't shut up about these tacos, so I figured...
你不喜欢的话 请别揍我
If you don't like 'em, please don't punch me.
你会说笑啊
Aw, you got jokes.
在来福车里闹事的无赖是你接的
But you the one picking up miscreants who start fights in Lyfts.
我是在捍卫你的名誉
I was defending your honor.
你是在浪费时间 因为我没有什么名誉可言
That's a waste of time, 'cause I have no honor.
-我是下一个 -抱歉
- I was next. - Uh, sorry.
你就不打算为我出头吗
You just not gonna defend me?
她穿了靴子 我该怎么做
She got a boot on. What I'm supposed to do?
你想我被穿靴子的女人揍一顿吗
You want me to get beat up by a woman with a boot on!
你在做什么 探索城市吗
What are you doing, exploring the city?
不 我刚刚就在附近
Nah, I was just in the neighborhood
一个客户放了我鸽子
'cause a client canceled on me.
-洛杉矶人太不可靠了 -不 我们才不是
- L.A. People so damn flaky. - No, we are not.
我在六号♥站外面 你在哪
我要一个
I'm gonna get a...
烤鸡塔可
jerk chicken taco,
一个树莓辣鸡塔可
a raspberry chipotle chicken taco,
-和一个泰式虾塔可 -你的手♥机♥号♥码
- and a Thai shrimp taco. - Phone number?
-至少要等一个小时 -一个小时
- It's gonna be at least a hour. - An hour?
看到了吗 这又是洛杉矶坑爹的地方之一
See? This another one of them extra-L.A. Type things.
我保证这是值得的
I promise you it's worth it.
而且你算是欠我的
And you kinda owe me,
因为我的塔可掉到地上了 所以
'cause my taco's on the ground, so...
832-393-1313.
再要一个
And I'll get another one
她刚掉地上的那种塔可
of whatever she just dropped on the ground.
谢谢
Thank you.
烤三文鱼塔可
The barbecue salmon.
那我们现在去做什么
So what are we gonna do now?
等午餐的同时去吃午餐吗
Get lunch while we wait for lunch?
"等午餐的同时去吃午餐"
"Get lunch while we wait for lunch."
克伦肖商城很近
The Crenshaw Mall is like super close.
或者你可以去雷莫特公园 那有很酷的东西
Or you can go to Leimert Park, 'cause that has hella cool stuff.
走过去可以吗
That walkable?
因为我知道你们洛杉矶人不喜欢步行
'Cause I know y'all L.A. People don't like to walk.
你不要再把我的城市挂在嘴上了
You're not gonna keep talkin' about my city.
你能把我怎么样
Whatcha gonna do about it?
走吧
Come on.
好吧 派对来福车
All right, Party Lyft.
你得找对地方
You just gotta find your spots.
我应该买♥♥一个肯特布料做的钱包吗
Should I get a kente cloth wallet?
在伯班克可没有这些东西
They ain't got these in Burbank.
伯班克
Uh-uh. Burbank?
你一直在说这说那
You been talkin' all this shit,
但是伯班克甚至都不属于洛杉矶
and Burbank's not even L.A.
伯班克怎么就不属于洛杉矶了
How's Burbank not L.A.?
因为它确实不属于
Because it's literally not.
这就是雷莫特公园
So this is Leimert Park,
这里的一切都是黑人的
and it's like black everything.
黑人商店 黑人食物 黑人艺术
It's black businesses, black food, black art.
如果你喜欢烤肉的话 菲利普烤肉店就不错
Oh, and if you like barbecue, Phillip's is good.
-他们好像搬走了 -等下 不
- I think they moved. - Hold up. Wait. Nah-ah.
我是从休斯顿来的 你们对烤肉一无所知
I'm from Houston, y'all don't know nothin' 'bout no barbecue.
《凡人琐事》里的妈妈一直都在那吃
Um, the mom from Family Matters eats there all the time,
所以我想我们很了解
so I think we do.
温斯洛女士现在是个烤肉专家了
Oh, Mrs. Winslow's a barbecue expert now?
她看起来不像吗
Don't she look like it?
但我想说 我喜欢你介绍你的城市的方式
I will say, though, I like how you ride for your city.
这是冷热咖啡馆
Uh, so this is Hot and Cool Cafe.
终于开张了
It just opened. Finally.
这是王艾叟书店
And that's Eso Won Books.
我最喜欢的地方
It's like my favorite place ever.
他们支持很多新兴的黑人作家
They support a lot of up-and-coming black writers.
既然你声称自己是个理发师
Oh, and since you claim to be a barber...
我为什么要声称
Why I gotta claim, man?
你应该去街那边的理发店
You should get a chair at that barber shop up the street.
他们能先拿到所有的盗版电影
They get all the bootleg movies first.
我比我家人更早看了《敦刻尔克》
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表