剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Look,I know I'm not out in the field right now,
但要是有什么我能帮忙的
but if there is anything I can do to help,
请告诉我
please let me know.
我会考虑考虑
I'll, uh... I'll think on it.
*老娘很细致*
*A bitch is tho-rough*
我要是个黑人 会把垃圾桶放在哪里
If I were a nigga, where would I keep my trash can?
完了
Oh, no!
吐司机里是大♥麻♥吗
Is that weed in the toaster?
是头发 我♥操♥不是
Oh, that's a hair-- No it's not!
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
这是你家
I mean, it's your home.
你家就是我家
Su casa es mi casa.
但这不是我家 全是你的
Except it's not mi casa, it's all su.
-你打扫房♥间了 -稍微打扫了下
- Y-You cleaned. - Uh, little bit.
打扫了你厨房♥的所有橱柜
Organized all your kitchen cupboards.
《他不做吗》[歌♥名]
Won't He Do It?
其实 是我做的
Actually, I did it.
在他的恩宠之下
With his grace.
你又开始胡扯
Here we go with the bullshit.
你还好吗
You OK?
嗯 就是
Yeah, just--
哥们有些不可靠
Niggas is just flaky, man.
怎么了
What happened?
我兄弟5even本来答应我今晚
My boy 5even was supposed to introduce me
给我介绍一位歌♥手 但他去不了了
to this artist tonight, but now he can't go.
-那你自己去行吗 -我根本不认识那人
- Can't you still go? - I don't even know dude.
他是谁啊 很了不起吗
What is he, like a big deal or somethin'?
对 但是...
Yeah. But, you know...
无所谓
it's whatever.
借过一下
Excuse me.
杯子都去哪儿了
Wh-Where are the cups?
我把它们放在冰箱边上了
Oh, I just moved them by the fridge.
因为 你懂的 喝的在那里
'Cause, you know... drinks.
为什么斯派德不能直接来工作室
Why couldn't Spyder just come to the studio?
我不想去找这哥们
I ain't tryin' to chase this nigga down.
把我当什么
What I look like?
你为什么这么傲娇
Why you actin' all proud?
我没傲娇啊
Ain't nobody bein' proud.
我不想去工作室找这个人
I gotta go chase this nigga in the studio.
把我当什么
What I look like, huh?
你不能直接去吗
Why don't you just go?
因为夜♥总♥会♥里从来不会顺利 伊萨
'Cause shit never go right in the club, Issa.
我不想一个人去
And I ain't tryin' to go there solo.
不然我跟你一起去
Well, what if I go with you?
不了 你不用去的
Nah, you-- you ain't gotta do all that.
我就是打算再清理下这里 不过不着急
No, I was just gonna re-caulk the tub. But that could wait.
得了 每次你都努力帮我
Come on, you keep comin' through for me,
换我帮你一次吧
so let me do the same.
我们不用排队 我兄弟把我放上名单了
We ain't gotta wait in this line. My boy put me on the list.
好喜欢名单 名单最棒了
Love lists. Lists are what's up.
兄弟你好
What up, bro?
丹尼尔·金
Daniel King.
没有
Nope.
也许是你们制片人的名字
It's probably under your producer name.
好 他叫什么
Yeah, what's that, homie?
丹尼尔·金
Daniel King.
没有 你们慢点
No, man. Y'all watch out, man.
-怎么样兄弟 - 你好吗
- What up, homie? - How you doing?
-伊萨 你怎么样 -卡利尔 我的天哪
- Iss! What's good? - Khalil! Oh my god!
你好吗 最近不错吧 金
How ya doin'? What's good, King!
你们怎么来了
What y'all niggas doin' up here?
就是来俱乐部玩
Ya know, just kickin' it. At the club.
小伊 你一点都没变
Iss, I see you still the same.
你可不一样 现在混得风生水起
Not you, though. Out here blowing up.
真为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you, man.
原来在家里自创音乐 现在是YG的制♥作♥人
From desk beats in homeroom to producer for YG.
我在努力
Shit, man, I'm tryin'.
金 你怎么样 兄弟
King, what's good, bro?
你知道的 就是继续玩音乐
You know, just stayin' in the lab, man.
酷 真不错
Cool, cool. That's what's up.
那 你们要进来吗
So what, uh, y'all comin' in?
想进 但那边的"名单"卡得很紧
We tryin' to, but "List" is over here makin' it all tough.
不用担心 可以直接跟我们进去
Don't even trip. Y'all can just roll in with us.
不用了 兄弟
Nah, it's cool, bro--
没事 有我在 没关系
Nah, nah, man, I got you. I got you.
兄弟 我们是一起的
Hey, fam, yo, they with me.
那没问题了
It's all good then.
-谢谢 卡利尔 -谢了 兄弟
- Thank you, Khalil. - Appreciate you, fam.
你不用谢我
You ain't gotta thank me.
懂我意思吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
看到没 进去了
See? Gettin' in.
挺不错的啊
OK, I am not mad at this.
是墨西哥热狗的味道吗
Is that Mexican hot dogs I smell?
今天是我生日吗
Is it my birthday?
那个 我要去我的卡座了
Hey, look, so, I'm fittin' to hop over to my table,
你们过会儿可以过来 我们聊聊
but y'all should come by later so we can chop it up.
当然 我们也有卡座
No doubt, yeah, we got tables too.
我们会去喝酒聊天 没事
W-We gon' be chillin'. We all right.
-谢了 哥们 -好的
- Appreciate you, bro. - All right. Bet.
卡利尔在这真酷
Dope that Khalil is here.
他把弱视治好了
You saw he got his lazy eye fixed?
现在无处不在
It goes everywhere now.
那就是我想勾搭的歌♥手斯派德
That's the artist Spyder I'm tryin' to fuck with.
想改改他的声音
Just wanna change his sound just a little bit, you know?
怎么改
Like how?
让器乐谱写更复杂一点
Make the instrumentation a little bit more complex.
比如
Like, kinda like...
酷毙了
That's... dope as fuck.
-不夸张吧 -是的 我很喜欢
- It's not too crazy? - No, I like it.
你渴了吗 要不要喝一杯
Uh, you thirsty? For a drink.
不是说其他的 就是嘴巴口渴
Not for everything else, just general mouth thirst.
你不用去买♥♥酒 我知道你的情况
You ain't gotta buy drinks. I know your situation.
不不 这是我应该的
No, no, no, it's the least I can do.
你专注就好
You... stay focused.
确保你的卡不会被拒
Be sure your card don't decline.
你好
Hi.
打扰下
Excuse me?
我能买♥♥酒吗 谢谢
Can I purchase some alcohol, please?
打扰下
Excuse me.
好吧 你在跳舞
OK, you dancin'.
想买♥♥醉吗
You tryin' to get faded?
我请你喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink.
好啊
OK--
你戴了牙套 还是绿色的
oh, you have braces, and they are green.
跟我钱的颜色一样
They match my money.
-我喜欢 -我知道
- OK. I like that. - Yeah, I know.
你能给我买♥♥两杯吗 钱先生
Can you buy me two drinks? Mr. Money?
因为我还有个朋友
'Cause my friend is here,
她叫丹妮尔
and her name's... Danielle.
她也喜欢喝酒
And she likes to get fucked up, too.
好
A'ight.
两杯波本
Two bourbons.
你叫丹尼尔对吗
Your name's Daniel, right?
-嗯 -所以你跟5even有交情
- Yeah. - So you roll with 5even?
-嗯 -你还卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗
- Yeah. - You still sell weed?
-你不是给他卖♥♥大♥麻♥的吗 -我已经不干了
- Aren't you his weed dude? - Nah, I don't do that anymore.
好吧
A'ight.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
我错过了什么吗
Did I miss anything?
就夜店里的破事 吧台如何
Just club shit. How was the bar?
你懂的 很忙
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表