剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
但我早就知道了 我说吧 我说吧
but I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
至少他很开心
Well, at least he's happy.
我却难过了这么久
Ugh. Here I was, all sad for the longest,
觉得我错过了他
thinking that I missed out on him.
但我的直觉一直都是对的
But my instincts were right the whole time!
太疯狂了
That's so crazy.
靠
Oh, shit.
他还真是克万特雷
Well, turns out it was Qwantrell.
该死的
Damnit.
现在我们复合了
Now we're back together.
你怎么知道这就是解药
How did you know that was the cure?
-这段最精彩了 -你不知道
- This is the best part. - You do not know.
恕我愚昧 主人
My ignorance, Master.
我愿意做一切事来证明我的价值
I will do anything to prove my worthiness!
我最爱的零食 谢谢
My favorite! Thank you!
生日快乐 小伊
Happy birthday, Iss.
你给我坐下来
Hey, sit your big-ass head down!
他声音还真低沉
He got the deep voice.
这个依然能支撑住
Hey, you know this still hold up.
这太性别歧视了吧
It's sexist as fuck.
但我喜欢
But I love it.
真心喜欢
I do.
你最近怎么样 活动准备得怎么样了
So what's up with you? How's the event going?
我挺好的
I'm good...
不过活动可能要暂停了
but the event's kinda on hold.
真的吗
Oh, for real?
我以为你对这事上心了
I thought you were onto something.
是啊 只是太复杂了
Yeah, it just got to be a lot.
太难了 比如 有太多人拒绝我
It got hard. Like, I got so many rejections.
就感觉这事不会成功
It just seemed like it wasn't gonna work out.
但你知道 我只是想做正确的选择
But you know, I'm just trying to make the right choices.
我懂
Yeah, I feel ya.
一切都回到了起点
It's a return to the beginning...
我该回去了
Yo, I should probably get back
省得快嘴麦克把我的牛肉卷饼吃光了
before Fast Mike eat all my taquitos.
-他总是很饿 快回吧 -好
- Mm. He stay hungry. Hurry up. - Yeah.
我要把这话告诉他
I'm gonna tell him you said that.
别说
Don't!
-再次谢谢你 -没事
- Oh, thank you. Again. - Yeah.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你不是窗户 兄弟
You ain't a window, nigga!
好 我的错
All right. My bad, bruh.
我正要走
Just up my shit!
...必须增加
...must be increased,
这样 只有这样
for then, and only then,
才能冲破神秘之墙看到光亮
will you break through the wall of mystery to the Glow.
看吧 黑人也能有这种活动
See? Black people can have shit like this.
我们不用举办观影会还要先求老天爷
And we shouldn't always have to cross the 10 to have it!
说得对
You right.
靠 同志们 装酷
Oh, shit! Guys, be cool.
-什么 什么 什么 -装酷
- What, what, what? - Be cool!
伊萨 凯丽 最近怎么样
Issa! Kelli! What's up?
-嗨 -嗨 杰瑞德
- Hey! - Hey, Jared!
这些是我的朋友
Oh, these are my friends.
-这是我哥哥达瑞尔 -你好啊
- This is my brother Darryl, - What's up?
和她女朋友 这是我女朋友 安贝尔
and his girl, and this is my girlfriend Amber.
嗨
Hey.
我 看得出你们很像
I-- I see a resemblance.
-今晚太好玩了 -太好玩了
- That was so much fun. - So much fun!
很愉快 谢谢你们 帮我过这么棒的生日
Such a great time. Thank you, guys, for a great birthday.
不客气 姐妹
You're welcome, girl.
-我一会就回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - OK.
我是伊萨
I'm Issa.
-我们见过在... -蒂芙妮的迎婴派对上
- We met at... - Tiffany's baby shower.
对 谢谢你来参加
Yeah! Thanks for coming out.
天哪 这个太屌♥了 你是怎么成功举办的
Oh, my God, this was so dope. How did you pull this off?
这活动让我头疼
Oh, girl, it was a headache.
主办方有他们自己的组织流程
The venue has their own way of doing things,
但我必须得坚定
but I just had to be persistent.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道黑人想要这个 需要这个
But I was like, black people want this, and need this,
然后...就办成了
and... here we are.
我也试过在英格尔伍德做类似的事
You know, I was trying to do something similar in Inglewood,
但是非常难
and it just got mad overwhelming.
我觉得我没取得任何进展除了
I just felt like I kept getting nothing but...
-不断 被人拒绝 -是的
- No's. - Yes!
我太懂被拒绝了
Very familiar with no's.
但是我会注重于怎么把拒绝变成赞成
But I just focused on turning them into yes's,
或者至少做到"好 不要打扰我"
or at least, "OK, fine, just leave me alone."
-再次感谢 -感谢你来参加 真的
- Thank you again. - Thanks for coming out, really.
-我要拿一个 -拿吧
- I'm just gonna take one. - You got it.
姐妹 你是穿了牛仔裤吗
Eww, girl! You got on jeans?
我没刮腿毛因为我们没在约会
OK, I didn't shave 'cause we not dating.
所以你现在终于记起了
Ha ha! So now you got the memo.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
我打算再次尝试举办我的活动
So, I think I'm gonna give my idea another shot.
街区派对
The block party?
又要搞了吗
Oh, we back on that?
你到底怎么了
Girl, what is goin' on?
我不知道 我最近得到许多正面暗示
I don't know, I just got a lot of positive signs lately,
你刚才又说要相信我的直觉
and you were just saying earlier to trust my instincts.
没有 我确定我说的是相信我的直觉
Nah, I definitely said trust my instincts.
-你的直觉 -是
- Oh, your instincts? - Mm-hmm.
你刚不是撞见你的"基佬但其实是直男"前男友吗
Didn't you just run into your gay-but-not-really-gay ex?
-这样的直觉吗 -是的 都一样
- Those instincts? - Yeah, those same ones.
无所谓
Whatever, girl.
兄弟 爱人 他们都一样
Brother, lover-- they all the same.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just tryin' to help.
我不是帮你策划了一个棒呆的生日派对吗
Didn't I just help plan you a bomb birthday,
-是的 -棒呆的电影
- You did. - Bomb movie,
和棒呆的男人管理
and bomb nigga control.
好吧 你管理什么男人了
Mm-kay? What niggas you controllin'?
那个内森
That nigga Nathan?
他来你家了
Girl, he showed up at your house
带了些傻♥逼♥花就像什么都发生一样
with some whack-ass flowers like nothing ever happened.
我替你生气
I was so mad for you.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
内森来我家了
Nathan came to my house?
是啊 就在我接你之前
Yeah. Like right before I picked you up.
我让他以最快速度滚蛋了
And I sent his ass on the way with the quickness.
我不能让他毁了你的生日
I wasn't about to let him ruin your birthday, girl.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
你说了你不想在三十岁生日搞事情
You said you didn't want no drama on your 30th.
所以 不客气
So, you're welcome.
搞什么 为什么...
Girl, what the fuck?! Why--
你应该告诉我让我自己处理
You shoulda just told me and let me handle it myself!
就像你去他家那样处理吗
Oh. Like how you handled going over to his house?
贱♥人♥ 你在那扮演侦探的时候
Bitch, you had me lookin' dumb
你害我看起来很蠢
while you was over there playing Harriet the Spy.
我知道你想帮忙
Look, I know you were trying to help,
但是 我不是你 我不到处拒绝男人
but bitch, I'm not you, I don't cancel niggas left and right.
老娘是对的就绝不会错
Oh. Well, when a bitch is right, a bitch is right.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你最近真的有些负能量
You been with some real negative shit lately,
对所有人你都往最坏处想
bitch, like you keep assuming the worst in everybody,
就像你工作中的哥们
like homie from your job, for example,
你就是毫无理由的针对他
you just came for him out of nowhere--
这不是毫无理由
Girl, it was not out of nowhere.
我不想像办公室里的其他女人一样
I don't wanna be like every other woman in my office,
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表