剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我跟丹尼尔说了我只是暂住几周
I told Daniel I'd only be staying there a few weeks,
我不想占他便宜
and I don't want to take advantage of that.
你有做饭吗 打扫呢
You cookin'? Cleanin'?
-妹子 你当他小三吗 -什么
- Oh, girl. You concubinin'? - What?!
《不安感》前情提要
你认识卡利尔
You know Khalil?
我们以前一起合作
We used to collab back in the day.
在Fruity Loops软件上做音乐
You know, makin' beats on Fruity Loops.
超赞的
Killin' it! Fire!
大家有些担心
There have been some concerns.
我真觉得我们需要请点有色员工
I really think we need to hire some employees of color.
我会考虑考虑
I'll think on it.
工作的事 你决定得如何了
So, have you decided what you're gonna do about work?
你准备继续和白人工作 还是投靠黑人
You gonna stay with the whites or go with the blacks?
合伙人提供了工作机会
The partners made an offer.
三天前拿到的
I got it three days ago.
我打来是想申请物业经理一职
I'm calling to apply for the property manager position.
我喜欢你在身边
I like you bein' around.
你要想的话 你可以睡我的床
If you want, you can sleep in my bed.
我会工作到很晚 所以没人和你抢
I'm gonna be workin' late, so... it's all yours.
-小伊 -什么事
- Iss. - Mmm?
你一直在朝我这边挤
You keep comin' closer to my side.
因为你把好枕头拿去用了
That's 'cause you took the good pillow.
你知道我脖子不好
You know I got a weak neck.
不是吧 小伊 你在床上吃东西
For real, Iss? You eatin' in bed?
没办法 我的心想吃
I mean, the heart wants what it wants.
你的心还想要什么
What else does the heart want?
喜欢吗
Like that?
你知道女人喜欢特辣 特辣
You know a bitch likes it extra, extra, extra spicy.
你的心还想要什么
What else does the heart want?
这个
Huh? Uh, well,
我的心想要准时去上班
the heart wants to be on time for work.
因为时间就是金钱
'Cause time is money.
不安感
第三季 第三集
贱♥人♥ 你给你的狗做了蓝莓美容
Bitch, you got a blueberry facial for your dog?
还按♥摩♥了爪子
And a paw massage.
他们接受无预订散客吗
Do they take walk- ins?
因为弗拉福风味过得比我还好
'Cause Flavor Flav out here living better than me.
这是它应得的
Girl, he deserves it.
我开始上班后 它可能要
He's probably gonna go through separation anxiety
经历分离焦虑
when I start workin'.
你激动吗 紧张吗
Oh, you excited? You nervous?
你饿了吗 我好饿
You hungry? I'm hungry.
我其实挺激动的
I'm actually kinda hype.
我此前还从没和全黑人同事共事过
I've never had all- black coworkers before.
他们说不定在厕所里装了牛油树脂分配器
They probably got shea butter dispensers in the bathroom and shit.
你真蠢
You stupid.
你的新工作如何 皮肤这么干
How's your new job... ashy?
我还没拿到 还得面试
I don't have it yet. I still gotta interview.
但我在谷歌♥地图上搜了他们的公♥寓♥ 看上去不错
But I Google Mapped the apartments, and they seem cool.
-同城快递在那有服务点 -你之前的地方没有
- Postmates goes there. - They didn't go to your old spot?
就一次 那个白人贱婊都没停车
Pssh! Once. This white bitch didn't even stop.
把我的外卖♥♥扔出车窗就走了
Just threw my Poquito Más out the window and kept it pushing.
我很开心你终于有了自己的地方了
Listen, I'm just glad you're finally getting your own place.
嗯 我承认
Yeah. I mean, I'm not gonna lie,
在丹尼尔家住挺好的
staying at Daniel's is kinda nice.
在沙发上睡有什么好的
What's so nice about sleeping on the couch?
嗯
Um... yeah.
不是吧
Ohh, girl, no.
沙发变得不舒服
The couch got uncomfortable,
所以我们就开始共睡一张床
so we just started sleeping in bed together.
就挨着而已 柏拉图式那样
But just side by side. Platonically.
-不会吧 -我们又没做♥爱♥
- Oh, girl, no! - It's not like we fuckin'.
一点都没有
Not even a little bit.
有过那想法吗 有的
I mean, has the thought crossed my mind? Yeah.
我经常想吗 废话
Do I think about it a lot? Duh.
我现在在想吗 没有
Am I thinking about it right now? No.
有
Yeah.
可不仅仅是那样 我们
But it's more than that, you know? We...
我们开始交心
We really started connecting,
我不想搞砸
and I just don't want to mess that up.
-那你怎么在他的床上 贱♥人♥ -我的脖子
- Then why you in his bed, bitch? - My neck.
-卡特小姐 -我的宝贝
- Ms. Carter? - Hey! That's my big boy.
弗拉福风味 你好吗
Flavor Flav, how ya doin', buddy?
伊萨 你知道那些是狗粮吧
Issa, you know those are for dogs.
那怎么有糖霜
Why it got frosting, then?!
我想我们可以把海报放在这
So I figure we can put the poster here
这样申请人也能了解我们
so that the applicants can get to know us, too.
好的 关于学习卫士员工的轶事
OK. "Fun Facts About We Got Y- All Staff."
你知道凯蒂曾有一个孪生姐妹吗
Did you know Kitty used to have a twin?
凯蒂在子♥宫♥里把她吸收了
She absorbed her in the womb.
这就说得通了
That tracks.
你知道马特养育并展览喜马拉雅猫吗
Did you know Matt breeds and shows Himalayan cats?
好吧
OK.
别朝那边看
Don't look.
我觉得我刚才看见杰佛瑞·加纳达了
Think I just saw Geoffrey Canada.
真的假的 真是不可思议
Oh, for real? That's crazy.
他和哈林儿童中心所做的工作简直是太赞了
The work he's done with the Harlem Children's Zone is just amazing.
他是我心目中的英雄
He's a personal hero.
是的 我也很激动
Yeah, I am excited, too.
我们是时候再雇一个有色人种了
It's about time we hired another person of color.
强烈同意
I literally couldn't agree more.
尽管严格来说 我觉得
Though technically, I think it's illegal
凭人种来雇佣是不合法的
to hire anyone because of their race.
没错 但我们不准备在白人身上
Right. But we're not about to waste time
浪费时间 没有冒犯的意思
on white people-- no offense.
是的 我们已经给了白人足够的时间了
No. We've given white people enough time.
莫莉 早上好
Morning, Molly.
-你好 马尔科姆 早上好 -早上好
- Hey, Malcolm. Good morning. - Good morning.
-欢迎加入我们 -谢谢
- Welcome aboard. - Thank you.
-让我带你到处逛逛 -好的
- Let me show you around. - OK.
这是主会议室
This is the main conference room,
这条走廊走下去是同事们的办公室
and down this hallway are the associates' offices.
莫莉 你好 我叫托里恩
Hey, Molly, I'm Taurean.
你好 认识你很高兴
Hey, nice to meet you.
-你好吗 -来到这很高兴
- So how are you? - Excited to be here.
莫莉 你好 我叫菲莉西亚
Molly, hey. I'm Felicia.
你好 认识你很高兴
Oh, hey. Nice to meet you.
你好 我叫凯伦 我是你的助手
Hi. I'm Karen, your assistant.
妹子 祝福你
Oh! Girl, bless you.
看看我们 像是在拍麦当劳的广♥告♥一样
Look at us. Lookin' like a McDonald's commercial.
莫莉有工作了
Molly's got a job.
-这个就是你的办公室 -太好了
- And this right here is your office. - Oh, great.
进去吧 安顿好
So go on, get settled in,
-早上的会议见 -我会去的
- we'll see you at the morning meeting. - I'll be there.
你这副歌♥从哪弄来的
Hey, where you sample the chorus from?
一个冰岛的摇滚乐队
Rock group from Iceland.
丹尼尔·金现在喜欢上了北欧的玩意
This nigga D. King on some Nordic shit?
你知道的 黑人还没掌握所有的乐器
You know, niggas ain't really ready for all that instrumentation.
"兄弟 你对曼陀林琴有什么了解吗"
"What you know about these mandolins, cuz?"
好吧 挺好的
OK. Yeah, that's what's up.
你觉得斯派德会喜欢吗
You think Spyder will fuck with it?
当然 我们只是需要再润色一下
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. We just gotta touch it up a little bit.
很好 你有什么想法
Cool. What you thinkin'?
旋律很棒
Like the melody is nice,
但在某些地方可以再重一些
but it could go harder in some spots.
有时长笛听起来会有些太爵士风了
You know, sometimes the flute gets a little too jazzy.
这是爵士长笛
I mean, it's a jazz flute.
这就是它的功能 演奏爵士乐
That's what it does, it jazzes.
不 不 我懂的 我懂的
Nah, nah, I hear you, I hear you.
还有衔接部分的鼓点声有些小了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表