剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我们要约法三章 好吗
when you move into the house, okay?
除了我要操的人外 不能带别人回家
No bringing niggas into the house unless I'm fucking them.
带凯丽来要让她安静如鸡
Keep Kelli on a muzzle when you bring her to the house.
家里不能放鞋
No shoes in the house.
什么 你又没有铺地毯
What? You don't even have a carpet.
你朋友不能在我家洗澡
And can't none of your friends use my shower.
你现在很烦人啊
You're being dumb extra right now.
把车停这里
Park right here.
停...
Park--!
你真♥他♥妈♥喜怒无常
You're so fucking fickle.
要多久
How long?
我只需要很快扫一遍
Uh, I just need to do a quick walkthrough
把钥匙给房♥东
and give the landlord my keys.
十分钟
10 minutes, nigga!
这里怎么了
What happened?
有天晚上失控了
I kind of lost control one night.
你在等我吗
You waited for me?
是的
Yeah.
我...
I, uh--
我不喜欢我们结束的方式
I didn't like the way we ended things.
我也是
Me neither.
还有 说不好
And... I don't know,
我就是感觉...
I just feel...
我把一切都搞砸了
like I'm fucking everything up right now.
算你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
-这里比之前感觉大多了 -我知道
- This spot looks so much bigger than it felt. - I know.
以后会让某对年轻白人情侣非常幸福的
It's gonna make some young white couple really happy someday.
-这个池子什么时候变这么赞的 -可不是
- Yo, when did the pool get so nice? - I know, right?
抬高租金什么的吧
Raising the rent and shit.
这就是为什么你要搬出去吗
Is that why you're moving out?
是啊
Yeah.
其中一个原因
I mean, one reason, yeah.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
-天呐 别道歉 -不不不
- Oh, my God, please don't apologize. - No, no, no.
给我一点时间 请听我说完
Just give me a second. Let me finish, please.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about how
有时候我自己设定了这些期望
sometimes I set these expectations for myself,
一旦情况不如我所想我就放弃了
and I just-- I shut down if they don't go how I...
我就是...
I just, uh...
很抱歉没能成为你所希望我成为的那种人
I'm sorry for not being who you expected me to be.
我希望自己能成为的那种人
Who I expected me to be.
劳伦斯 我想为了你变得更优秀
Lawrence, I wanted to be better for you.
因为你
Because of you.
但有些时候
But somewhere along the way,
我却指望你能为我们两个人变得更好
I depended on you to be better for both of us.
当你在经历 你之前所经历的种种时
And when you were going through what you were going through,
我不知道该如何面对
I just didn't know how to handle it.
你还能怎么样
I mean, what could you have done, though?
付出更多
More.
就是当你需要我
You know, that's when you needed me
为我们俩变得更好时
to be better for the both of us,
我自己都不知道该怎么做
and I didn't even know how to do that for myself.
我也是
Well, that makes two of us.
还有 你知道 我的所作所为...
And, you know, what I did...
我们不必再提起那件事
We don't have to go through that.
那是我对你做过的最差劲的一件事
...it was the worst thing I could've ever done to you.
我希望我能让你相信那不是你造成的
And I wish I could somehow convince you that it wasn't about you.
你一直爱我
You've only ever loved me
并且希望我对你好
and expected me to want the best for you,
我发誓这是真的
and I promise I did.
我仍然这样感觉
I still do.
劳伦斯 我还是非常爱你
Lawrence, I still love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我要走了
Uh, so, I'm gonna head out.
好吧
Okay.
再见 小伊
Bye, Iss.
-伊萨 -我的...
- Issa... - Oh, my...
我无法想象没有你的生活
...I can't imagine my life without you,
我再也不想失去你了
and I don't ever wanna lose you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-愿意 -真的吗
- Yes. - Yeah?
愿意
Yes!
再见 小伊
Bye, Iss.
-喂 -贱♥人♥ 你的时间到了
- Hello? - Bitch, your time's been up!
好吧 你先出来
Okay, you come out first!
好吧 数到三
Uh-uh! All right, on three.
-好吧 -一 二 三
- Okay. - Both: One, two, three.
不是吧 贱♥人♥
Oh, really, bitch?
你给我选了件这么男人的
You got me the man one!
不 我只是给了他们你的码子
No, I just gave them your sizes!
你有一副摩洛哥男人的身躯
You got a Moroccan man body!
随便吧 我要加条皮带 穿去上班
Whatever, I'ma put a belt around this shit, wear it to work.
没人会知道
Won't nobody know.
好吧 我点了蒸粗麦
Okay, so I ordered the couscous,
-还有牛肉和蔬菜 -还有呢
- the beef and vegetables... - And?
烤羊肉 因为我知道你喜欢吃脆的
...the burnt lamb 'cause I know you like that shit extra crispy.
还有鲭鱼 因为我们很有品位
Some mackerel 'cause we on some classy shit,
还有我们叫不出名字的酒
and too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce,
很多点心
and a variety of desserts.
我爱死你了
I am so in love with you.
-贱♥人♥ 我知道 -说真的啦
- Bitch, I know. - Seriously!
马里布 我知道我说你用力过猛
Malibu, I know I call you out for doing the fucking most,
但这个真的很像模像样
but this is, like, for real legit.
我感觉自己在另一个国度
You know, I feel like I'm in another country.
我可能真的会帮你洗碗
Like, I might really help you do the dishes.
-是吗 -等下 你要自愿收拾残局吗
- Right? - Wait, you volunteering to clean up?
你确定你不想搬来和我一起住吗
Are you sure you don't wanna move in with me?
我保证比你弟弟定的规矩少
I promise I do not have as many rules as your brother.
算了 我太爱你了 不能和你住在一起
Nah, girl. I love you too much to stay with you.
好吧
All right.
敬我们
Well, here's to us
作为会魔法的黑人女子
being on some black girl magic shit.
贱♥人♥ 魔法
Bitch, magic?
我们只会一些小把戏
We ain't shit but some tricks.
你说什么
Hello, what?
快接电♥话♥ 喂
Pick up the phone-- hello?
你真白♥痴♥
You so stupid!
一贯如此
Typical.
干杯
Bottoms up!
这么白人
This white?
再说一次我爱你
I love you again.
这玩意怎么吃 我们没有叉子
How you eat this shit? We don't got no forks.
用手
With your hands.
再见
Bye!
劳伦斯·沃克发来好友请求
我睡沙发
I'm sleeping on the couch.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表