剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-什么比赛 -你知道什么
- What game? - Like you know sports.
洛杉矶车轮
The Los Angeles Wheelers.
我还有顶他们的帽子
Oh, yeah. I have a hat.
是吗
Mm-hmm, do you?
是的 上面有车轮
Yeah, it got wheels on it.
迪女士 我们需要订购一些零件
Ms. Dee, we're gonna have to order some parts,
估计需要几周
and we're looking at a couple weeks.
估价是5500
And the estimate is $5,500.
什么
55-what?!
你没这么多钱
You don't got that kind of money.
我知道 我穷
I know! I'm poor!
我可以送你
I can give you a ride.
必须的
You have to.
如果不去摩洛哥
And, girl, maybe if it's not Morocco,
我们还可以去迈阿密
we could still go to Miami
蒙特哥湾或者蒙特雷
or Montego Bay or Monterey.
还有不以M开头的其他地方
There are other places that start with other letters.
我 我刚把一切都处理好
I'm just, ugh-- I was just getting everything under control,
我
and I'm just...
我知道车子的事很烦人
Girl, I know, this car shit sucks.
记得那次我轮胎漏气吗
Remember when I got that flat tire?
我花了钱就继续上路了
I mean, I just paid for it and kept it moving, but--
那傻♥逼♥根本就不懂
And the niggas ain't even acting right.
是我轮换炮♥友♥ 我定规矩
It's like, it's my hotation. I make the rules.
所以我联♥系♥你 你就该带上你的鸡♥巴♥
So when I call you, bring over the dick!
那问题是什么
So, what's the problem?
这些傻♥逼♥为什么还需要操别人
Why do these niggas even need to fuck anybody else?
我知道我不是日日
Like, I mean, granted, I know I'm not Rihanna.
和我做♥爱♥并没那么爽
You know, sex with me isn't amazing,
可至少应该这么想 "我满意了
but it is like, "Huh. Okay, yeah, I'm satisfied.
我下次还要和她做"
I'd do that again with her."
你不也在和其他人做吗
But aren't you fucking other people, too?
很少
Barely.
知道我在什么地方搞砸了吗 尼克
You know where I fucked up? Nico.
我被他的漂亮脸蛋分心了
'Cause he distracted me with his fine-ass face.
我要跟他说 闭嘴
But I'ma tell him, "Shut the fuck up.
我不要听你说话 排队
I don't want your conversation. Get in my lineup."
这才是骚货的精神
Girl, that's the ho spirit.
也许你可以在蒂芙尼的活动上买♥♥点性玩具
Oh, maybe you can pick up some toys at Tiffany's thing.
提高你的性♥爱♥质量
Spice your shit up.
那个性爆♥炸♥活动
Ugh, that Sexplosion shit?
-名字真弱智 -是吧
- Stupid-ass name. - Right?!
-是不是听上去像性传染病 -对头
- Don't it sound like an STD? - It do!
欢迎 请问要点什么
Welcome. Can I take your order?
你好 我要一份双层吉士汉堡 谢谢
Hi! Can I have a double cheeseburger meal, please?
你随便点 你买♥♥单
And get whatever you want, girl. It's on you.
是我疯了
So, am I crazy,
还是刚才我表现很棒
or did that go kind of great?
你觉得我在下一步之前需要微调些什么
What do you think I should tweak before my next step?
你的期望
Uh, your expectations.
什么
Wait, what?
抱歉 老实讲的话
I'm sorry, but if I'm just being honest,
我觉得呜呜不可行
I don't think Woot Woot is viable.
基于什么得出的结论
Based on what?
感觉很过时
It just felt outdated.
你看不到它的未来没关系
I mean, it's cool if you don't see the vision.
还好不是由你做决定
Good thing you're not the one greenlighting it.
好吧
Okay.
我只是说我知道如果他们对什么感兴趣的话他们会怎样
I'm just saying I know when they're into something.
比如之前的马鞍推销 他们会问问题
Like with the Saddle pitch, they asked questions,
各种打听 甚至还预定了后续跟进
they poked holes, they even scheduled a follow-up.
很奇怪 就好像他们不想冒犯到你
It's weird. It's like they didn't wanna offend you.
你可以有自己的意见
You're entitled to your opinion.
-抱歉我来晚了 -你没错过什么
- Hey, sorry I'm late. - Oh, you didn't miss shit.
兰德尔真是成事不足败事有余
Randle like a damn bull in a china shop.
真想说 兄弟 冷静点
Like, nigga, calm your body.
无所谓了
Whatever.
魔术队得做点什么了
Magic gotta do something.
-你要啤酒吗 -不用了
- You want a beer? - No, I'm good.
-好吧 我给你点了薯条 -谢谢
- All right, well, I ordered you fries. - Thank you.
怎么了 小莫 你没事吧
What's up, Mo? You okay?
我只是觉得我们现在变了
I'm just feeling like we're different now.
什么
What?
变了
Different?
哪里变了 你才刚到
Different how? You just got here.
好吧 首先 别再笑我了
Okay, first of all, stop laughing at me.
-别这么多戏 -我才没有多戏
- Stop being dramatic. - I'm not being dramatic.
你就是多戏 还很笨 吃你的薯条吧
You're being dramatic and dumb. Just eat your fries.
这是什么
Where the fuck are they?
你来晚了 我先吃了点
Shit, you was late. I had a few.
-我喜欢脆的 -我也喜欢脆的
- I like the crispy ones. - Those are the ones I like.
这么说 你就是给自己点了份薯条
So, basically, you just got these for you?
你还好吧
You good?
我特别好
Yeah, I'm so good. Yeah.
尼克 快进来
Nico, hey! Come in.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
抱歉 我今天一直在忙
Um, sorry, I've been running around all day
现在还没准备好
and I'm not quite ready.
你想先坐坐吗
But do you wanna sit down?
当然 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
我准备穿的裙子还在烘干
Um, the skirt that I was gonna wear is in the dryer,
还需要等几分钟
so it'll just be a few minutes.
你现在穿的这身也很好看
I mean, I-- I like the one that you have on.
这个吗 不行 不合身呢
This? No way. It barely fits.
而且太短了
And it's so short.
你不觉得太短了吗
Isn't it too short?
说不好 我还挺喜欢的
I don't know. I kind of like it.
真可惜 因为我一会就要脱下来了
Well, too bad because it's coming off in a second.
-喝红酒吗 -怎么能拒绝
- Wine? - Well, can't say no to that.
你家很不错
I like your place.
那艺术品很酷 你从哪弄来的
That's cool art. Where did you get it?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
你尝到核果了吗
Do you taste the stone fruit?
尝到了
Actually, um, I do.
里面有很多核果
There's hella stone fruit in there.
我去放点音乐
Uh, let me play some music.
我下载了我们之前聊过的那张专辑
And I downloaded that album we were talking about.
这样做真巧妙
Hey, that was a cool trick.
刚才的吻很棒 但是
That was nice, but,
我觉得我们现在最好去吃晚饭了
I think that maybe we should probably go to dinner.
-我们也可以不去 -我...
- Oh, we don't have to. - I-- mm...
等一下
Mm, wait.
亲爱的 慢点
Hey, sweetie. Sweetie, slow down.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我觉得 现在还不到时候
I just-- I just don't think that we should do this yet.
你还好吗 是哪里... 有问题吗
Oh, are you okay? Is anything wrong with your... just anything?
什么 不
What? Oh, no.
不 只是
No, it's...
听着 我真的喜欢你
Look, I really like you,
但我不想进展太快
and I don't want us to rush past this, you know?
我想了解你
I-- I wanna get to know you.
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, I got it.
好
Okay.
那么你还想去餐厅吗
So, do you wanna get to the restaurant?
不
No.
好吧 借过
Okay. Excuse me.
我还记得几小时前
So, I remember a few hours ago
你说这本该是一♥夜♥情♥
you saying that this supposed to be a onetime thing.
我这么说了吗
I said that?
就在我们开始第四次之前
Right before we made it a fourtime thing.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表