剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Looks like we got "bompany."
怎么样 在开派对吗
What up, y'all? This a party?
暴徒...不是 迈尔斯
Oh, hey, Thug-- uh, Miles.
没有 只是聚聚
No, we're just keeping it low-key.
当然了 你朋友怎么回事
Yeah, for sure. What's up with your friend?
-她是你女友吗 -不 你明知我不是女同
- Is that you? - No, you know I'm not gay.
你好吗 丰腴美人
Hey. Hey, you "bute" and you thick.
-你叫什么名字 -凯丽 但我不和
- What's your name? - Kelli, but I don't talk to grown men
穿黑白衣服只会猛操的男人说话
who wear limited colors and bang.
我可不会那么没情趣 美人
I don't bang, sweetheart.
我在床上很温柔 不粗鲁
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
要是我两种都喜欢呢
Well, what if I like both?
这喇叭是谁的
Hey, whose speaker is this?
我要连电♥话♥上去 我有歌♥要放
I'm about to "bonnect" it. I got a playlist.
那是我的
Yeah, yeah, that's mine.
我的电♥话♥已经连着了 你别...
My phone's already connected, so...
搞什么
What the fuck?
我靠
Oh, shit!
好吧
Hey! Okay.
瞧我兄弟舞步多帅
Hey, look at my nigga footwork.
-天呐 -去他的
- Oh, my God! - Fuck that!
他把那编进舞步里了吗 这是编舞吗
Did he choreograph that? Is this choreography?
漂亮
Yeah, nigga!
-天呐 -把音乐关掉
- Oh, my God. - Turn the music off.
伊萨 场面开始失控了
Yo, Issa, this shit is getting kind of out of hand.
你们能小声点吗
Can y'all turn this down?
有些人可是有孩子的
Some of us got kids.
贱♥人♥ 我也有孩子 再大声点
Bitch, I got kids, too! Turn up!
-我靠 -我靠 着火了 着火了
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit! Fire! Fire, fire!
-糟了 -我的妈呀
- Oh, shit! - Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
让女人和孩子先走 让女人和孩子先走
Women and children! Women and children!
-给我你的电♥话♥号♥码 -才不要
- Let me get your number. - Nigga, no!
-妈的 -老天
- Shit! - Jesus!
我的天
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -别碰我的辫子
- Oh, my God. - Don't touch my braid!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你知道吗
You know what?
要是我不在这 我肯定会来的
If I weren't already here, I would come here.
他们知道我们在这个屋里吗
Do they know we're in this room?
嗯 我们等着就行了
Yep. Now we just wait.
好的
Okay.
你们是做什么的
What do you guys do?
我们提供成功所需的所有工具
We give you all the tools you need to succeed.
你有哪方面的困难
Where are you having trouble?
你们能补习几何吗
Uh, do you guys tutor geometry?
-我们的老师根本不会 -当然可以了
- Our teachers don't know it. - Oh, absolutely!
我们有厉害的补习老师
We have great tutors.
我本人就是英语和拉丁语的专家
I, myself, am an expert in English and Latin.
-虽说你不需要 -我明白了
- Not that you need it. - I see, I see.
我想我有学习障碍 所以...
Well, I think I have one of those learning disabilities, so--
那太好了 我不是说你
Oh, that's great. Oh, I mean,
而是很开心我们能...
not great, but great because we have--
你们有宣传册吗
Do you guys have pamphlets?
有很多
Oh, yes, we have a bunch!
给 告诉你们的朋友吧
Here, tell all your friends.
与此同时 我们可以坐在这...
And in the meantime, we can just sit here and--
-谢谢 快点 快点 -我拿奥利奥
- Thank you! Hurry, hurry, hurry! - I'll get the Oreos.
等等 不是吧你们
Hold on. Seri-- come on, y'all! Really?
你逗我呢
Are y'all serious?
你们中计了[学习卫士]
刚刚的事不是我做梦吧
Did that really just happen?
是真的
Yep.
但至少他们来了
But, hey, at least they came.
我们现在要做的是留住他们
Now we just need to get them to stay.
那些食物就是用来留住他们的
The food was supposed to make them stay.
也对
True.
我们尝试别的方法吧
We just have to try a different approach.
下次 我守着食物
Next time, I will stand by the food
你去堵住门
and you can lock the door,
-然后... -弗雷达
- and then-- - Frieda.
你得知道何时该放弃
Sometimes you just have to know when to give up.
靠
Shit.
你说有我的信 对吧
Uh, you said you had some of my mail?
是的 稍等
Yeah. Hold on.
我还落了些东西在浴室
Yeah, I left some stuff in the bathroom, too, so...
好吧
Oh. Okay.
弗兰克·奥欣到哪去了
Oh, what happened to Frank Ocean?
那个抱枕吗
The pillow?
应该是不见了
Oh, it must've disappeared.
你撒了东西在上面吧
You spilled something on it.
红酒
Wine.
还有辣酱
And Tapatio.
好吧 我要走了
All right, well, uh, I'ma go.
我得走了
Yo, I gotta go.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表