剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
那我们就得换学校了
then we'll have to move on.
我真的不想这样
And I really don't want that to happen.
已经有两个课后辅♥导♥项目离开了
We had two ASPs depart already and
音乐项目的资金也没了
the music program has lost funding.
我们安排了哪位老师和你们合作
What teacher did we have you paired with again?
-阿尔瓦雷斯老师 -阿尔瓦雷斯
- Ms. Alvarez. - Alvarez.
好的 别担心
Well, okay. Don't worry.
我会介入 解决这个问题的
I'll jump into it. We'll get this fixed.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
现在很多事都疏于管理
Things kind of fall through the cracks now, you know,
因为学校人太多了
now that the school's so overpopulated.
可能得要修堵墙之类的
Might have to build a wall or something.
让他们付钱
Have them pay for it.
-一堵墙 -盖恩斯 有谁看到盖恩斯吗
- A wall. - Gaines? Anybody got Gaines?
-我是 请说 -我们这边有霉菌
- Go Gaines. - We got mold.
霉菌 你刮掉不就完了
Mold? Well, can't you just scrape it off?
烦人
Oh, damn!
他刚是不是说修一堵
Did he just say build a--?
然后他笑了
And then he laughed?
-哥们 哥们 -我知道
- Bruh. Bruh! - I know.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要和现任说自己睡了前任
Why the fuck would you tell new girl you fucked the old girl?
-我瞒不住 -你就该安心坐着
- I couldn't sit on that. - You should've sat,
蹲着 憋死都不说
squatted, hatched an egg on that shit.
我没那么坏
I'm not dirty like that.
我简直无法相信自己到伊萨家做了那种事
I can't even believe I went over to Issa's and did that shit.
我太他妈蠢了
Like, I'm so fucking stupid.
我本来刚要走了 然后他妈的
I was just about to leave and then-- fuck!
正当我以为你开始做花♥花♥公♥子♥了
I mean, just when I thought you was starting to pimp,
你却退步成约翰·传奇这样的
you went right back to being an old John-Legend-ass nigga.
看看这些扶手 太不稳定 我不喜欢
Look at these handrails. They're too wobbly. I don't like that.
你可以做得更好 你本该做得更好
You can do better and you should've done better.
现在我知道了为什么你前任要回来找你
Now I know why old girl came around looking for your ass.
她一直那样
She always look like that?
艾波尼 你好啊
Eboni, hey, girl. How you doing?
-你好 -这是我哥们 劳伦斯
- Hey, you! - This is my boy, Lawrence.
-很高兴认识你 -幸会幸会
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
给我个抱抱
Hey, girl, give me a hug. Mm.
这笑容
Mm, that smile.
-你可得小心点 -你够了
- You better be careful with that. - Boy, stop.
你停我就停
I'll stop when you stop.
我给你们拿介绍册
Let me just grab you the takeaway.
你们过去
Y'all used to...
好了 公♥寓♥有两间卧室
Now, the apartment has two bedrooms,
一间洗手间 含液化气的厨房♥
one bath, gas kitchen,
设施齐全 那边还有个小阳台
full range, and a little balcony over there.
你听到了吗 布莱恩·麦克奈特
You hear that, Brian McKnight?
两间卧室 一间你住
Two bedrooms, one for you to sleep in
另一间给你的感觉
and one for your feelings.
你们希望我带你们看看还是就随便走走
Y'all want the tour or you wanna just wander?
不用了 我们就走走看看 谢谢
No, we'll wander. Thank you.
你该说带我们逛逛 这是礼貌
You say yes to the tour, brother. That's just polite.
这地方很大
I mean, this place is big.
我喜欢这里的景色
I like the view.
还有疯狂的内嵌灯光
You got mad recess lighting, too.
还有个变光器
And a dimmer?
不错 很好
Nice. It's good.
这地方不错
Yeah, it's a cool spot.
-我只是 -你只是什么
- I just... - You just what?
我不知道
I don't know.
很多人都对这片区有意向
A lot of people are interested in this neighborhood,
所以这套也会出得很快
so this unit's gonna go quick.
我刚在想让孩子们留下来的方法
So, I was thinking about ways we can get the kids to stay.
告诉他们柯克·帕尔莫会来
And what do you think
之后再应付后果
about just telling them Keke Palmer's coming
你觉得怎么样
and dealing with the fallout later?
对不起 我出神了
Sorry, I'm out of it.
我昨晚一晚没睡在想昨天的事
I was up all last night thinking about yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday
盖恩斯讲的种族歧视的玩笑
That racist joke Gaines made about the...
拜托别让我重复一遍
Ugh, please don't make me repeat it.
对哦 那个
Ah, right, yeah. That.
确实很糟糕
That was messed up.
我不知道如何是好
I just didn't know what to do,
因为压力我看了纪录片《第十三修正案》
so I stressed watched the documentary "13th."
然后我上推特联♥系♥了艾娃
Then I contacted Ava on Twitter.
她很喜欢
She liked it.
就是导演德约列
DuVernay.
我不知道跟你说什么好
I don't even know what to tell you.
-他们是迷路了吗 -感觉又是圈套
- Are they lost? - It feels like another trap.
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hi.
我是安德鲁斯女士 你们新的辅♥导♥员
I'm Ms. Andrews, your new faculty advisor.
副校长盖恩斯叫我尽我所能帮你们
Vice Principal Gaines told me to help you in any way that I can.
你们需要什么
What do you need?
我们需要一些纸
We could use some paper.
你们有纸吗
Do you guys have paper?
当然了 这里可是学校
Yes. We're a school.
也对 是哦
Right. No.
各位 伊萨小姐和弗雷达小姐是我们的客人
Everyone, Ms. Issa and Ms. Frieda are our guests,
所以要专心听她们讲话
so let's give them our undivided attention.
谢谢 各位 欢迎来到学习卫士
Thank you. Hey, guys, welcome to We Got Y'all.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
我们很开心
We're so happy to have you.
《特纳之家》
塔莎·托马斯
塔莎 "辣椒棒很美味"
群岛餐厅 "谢谢塔莎 你也很性感"
我说不好 我同意莫莉
I don't know, I'm kind of with Molly on this.
-谢谢 -《黑镜》太夸张了
- Thank you. - "Black Mirror" is so exaggerated.
-一点都不真实 -不 很真实
- It's not even close to being real. - Oh, no, it's real, okay?
我用胶带把电子设备上的摄像头都盖住了
I covered up all the cameras on my devices with tape, so.
听见没
There you go.
加油 国王队
Come on. Let's go, Kings!
第二节还剩一分钟
One minute, one minute remaining for the second period.
-龙虾卷很好吃 -是的
- Lobster rolls. Oh, those are so good. - Oh, yeah, they are.
上一场比赛我偷带了两个回家
You know, last game, I brought two home in my pocket.
不用说 我太太很不高兴
Needless to say, the wife was not too pleased.
那你太太现在千万别看
Oh, well, then your wife should definitely
我包包里的东西
not look in my purse right now.
他刚刚是把那个人撞到墙上了吗
Oh, man, did he just slam that dude into a wall?
对 那是凯尔·克利福德 担任执行者
Yeah, that's Kyle Clifford. He's an enforcer.
所以他的工作就是在场上揍人吗
So, he just gets paid to skate around and be a badass?
-差不多 -冰球是我新的最爱运动吗
- Yeah, pretty much. - Is hockey my new favorite sport?
是吗
Is it?
可能吧
Could be.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-明天见 -我靠
- See you tomorrow. - Holy shit.
-真不敢相信 -是啊
- I mean, holy shit. - Right?
-罗伯特 -干嘛
- Hey, Robert? - Yeah?
在学校要说英语
We speak English here at school.
西班牙语留到放学后再说
You save that Spanish for the bus.
我们至少得把这个记录下来给乔安看
Okay, we at least have to put that in our notes for Joanne.
那她只能看到这个 却看不到其他好事吗
So she can see that and not all the good stuff?
孩子们连续来了两次
I mean, the kids have come two times in a row.
我们已经有进展了
We're already making progress.
这的确很棒
Yeah, that's great,
但我们难道要认同他的想法吗
but we're just gonna go along with his kind of thinking?
谁在乎他怎么想
Who cares what he thinks?
我们才是课后和孩子相处的人
We're the ones who have the kids after school,
反正我们不那么想
and we don't think like that, so.
好吧
Okay.
我知道被压♥迫♥者显然不能当压♥迫♥者
I know that the oppressed cannot be the oppressor, obviously--
很明显 但是
obviously, but...
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表