剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Ms. Trudy, it's me.
伊萨
Oh, Issa.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你觉得韦恩·布莱迪怎么样
What you think about Wayne Brady?
-他挺不错的 -我不信任他
- Uh, he's cool-- - 'Cause I don't trust him!
我也不
Uh, me neither.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
在踝关节上抹点护肤液
Put some lotion on those ankles.
好的
Okay!
喂
Yep?
-你忙吗 -不
- You good? You busy? - Nope.
在看假期航♥班♥
Looking at vacation fights.
准备逃离这里了
Ready to get the entire fuck up out of here!
靠 我要跟你去
Shit, I'll go with you.
但与此同时 我最近感觉不错
But in the meantime, I be feeling real good lately, you know?
我在想我们
And I was thinking about doing
可以来一次以前常做的Wine Down之夜
one of those Wine Downs like how we used to do.
你指看《我爱纽约》 喝莫斯卡托吗
Back when we used to watch "I Love New York" and drink Moscato?
对
Yep!
不过你说弄成
But how do you feel
携伴派对怎么样
about making it a plus-one party?
我们可以叫上大家 带一个单身朋友
Hey, we can have everybody roll through, bring a single friend,
各种联谊
and then just, boom, unions everywhere.
你说怎么样
What you think?
你知道我从不拒绝Wine Down的
You know I'm always down for a Wine Down.
我正好需要一次
And I could use one, bad.
明晚可以吗
Well, how 'bout tomorrow night?
行 我会带一箱酒
Yep. I'll bring a case.
或者两箱
Or two.
你是我最好的朋友 真希望能抱你
You're my best friend .I wish that I could hug you .
你买♥♥最好的酒 我希望
You buy the best wine, I hope--
喂
Hello?
好吧
Okay.
劳伦斯
你有个陪审团徵召令 我明晚会在
如果你想来拿的话
今年在奥杜邦中学出席人数翻倍
We're seeing double the attendance this year at Audubon Middle.
预约人数很多
Engagement is extremely high,
我们有在教他们如何写简历
and we've also been teaching them how to write resumes.
他们还没到写简历的年龄吧
Um, I think they're a little young for resumes.
但这里的加分
But extra credit over here is just--
好的 很好
Okay, this is great.
伊萨 东41街中学的情况怎么样
Issa, where are we with East 41st Street?
凯蒂的报告说你们没有拉到人
Kitty's reports say you have no interest and no attendance?
暂时还没
Mm, yet.
但我们在努力让他们明白
But we are working on making the faculty aware
我们可以如何帮助他们减轻挣扎
of how we can help alleviate their struggles.
他们知道的 他们只是不愿意接受
Oh, they're aware; they're just not receptive.
-我们只是还没和他们建立起联♥系♥ -嗯
- We just haven't connected with them yet. - Uh, yeah.
东41街中学的事情太多了
They just have so much going on at East 41st Street.
我们要是有个能和他们交流的拉丁员工就好了
If only we had a Latino staff who could connect with them.
-我觉得 -她不是墨西哥人吗
- Oh, okay, I think... - I thought she was Mexican.
-我跟你说过 -不 我听她说过西班牙语 好像
- I told you. - No, I've heard her speak Spanish, I think.
尽管困难重重
...but despite all the difficulties--
我知道你们很努力
I know you guys are working hard,
但我不确定是否会有结果
but I don't know if this is gonna pan out.
伊萨 弗雷达 明天我们来谈谈新选择
Issa, Frieda, let's talk new options tomorrow.
莎拉 凯蒂 你们去佩瑞中学
Sarah and Kitty, I'm moving you guys to Peary Middle.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Yes! - Thanks.
-在哪 -一个好地方
- Where's that? - A good place.
我明天下班后过来
乔安
Joanne!
乔安
Joanne?
我觉得我们还不能放弃
I don't think we should give up yet.
我欣赏你想尝试这所学校
I love that you wanna try this school,
但我们以前遇到过这类问题
but we have run into this problem before.
高中很难 而初中生就会出席
High schools are tough, middle schoolers just show up.
-年纪大的学生会抵触 -我知道
- Older kids push back. - I get that,
但我们的职责不就是
but isn't it our job to make things work
即使很难也要尽力实现吗
even when it's difficult?
行 但如果我不能尽快看到进展
All right, but if I don't start to see some progress soon,
就只能去别的学校了
we are moving on.
好的 很好 谢谢你
Okay. No, great. Thank you.
记住 有人说过
And remember, as someone once said,
只要有心就能成功
you can do it if you put your back into it.
艾斯·库伯
Ice Cube?
你是怎么熬过芝加哥冬天的
But how do you deal with the Chicago winters?
厚外套 此外 我从不外出
Really big jackets. Plus, I never go outside.
你觉得严寒跟外面的暴♥力♥有关吗
Do you think the cold has anything to do with how violent it is out there?
因为我懂的
Because I get it.
-好的 -黛安
- Okay. - Hey, Diane,
我们没有提前拿到分红吧
we didn't get our bonuses early, did we?
不可能 我倒想呢
Oh, my God, no way. I wish.
崔维斯呢
Well, where's Travis?
我在吧台有看到他
I saw him at the bar.
我看到他了 马上回来
Oh, I see him. I'll be right back.
-哥们 -嘿
- Hey, buddy. - Hey.
喝的什么
What you drinking?
什么都喝 毕竟免费
Uh, everything 'cause it's free.
鉴于今晚合伙人都醉了
Since the partners are drunk tonight,
我打算让他们加薪
I'm, uh, thinking about putting a buzz in their ear for a raise.
好吧
Oh, okay. Right.
你已经跟他们提过了吗
You've been buzzing already?
关于加薪
About a raise?
好让他们指望我♥干♥更多活吗
What, so they can expect even more out of me?
没门
Fuck, no!
各位 我脸红了吗
You guys, are my cheeks red?
耳朵红了吗
Are my ears red?
我感觉我醉到不能工作了
I feel like I'm getting too drunk to be at work drunk.
-我看上去 不吗 -你没事
- Do I look...? No? - You're fine.
-好的 -开始了
- Okay. - Oh, here we go.
各位 请注意
Everyone, can I have your attention, please?
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. I-- I really, really appreciate this.
真的太奢侈了
It's-- it's really too much!
和汉娜共事过的人
Now, everyone who has worked with Hannah
都知道她能力出众
knows that she is truly, truly a force.
对吗 真的
Am I right? I mean, really just...
他们逼出来的能力
Yeah, a force that they forced out.
闭嘴 老天
Stop it! God.
为什么大家都假装
Why is everybody pretending
去芝加哥分部不是降职
the Chicago office is not a step down?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她应付不来这里的压力
She couldn't handle the pressure.
合伙人能看出来
The partners could tell.
表示怀疑
Uh, I doubt that.
她总是比大家都工作得晚
She was always working later than anybody.
要说有什么的话 她离开是因为她觉得她不被重视
If anything, she's leaving because she didn't feel valued.
那她就该说点什么
Well, then she should've said something.
不张嘴就没吃的
Closed mouth, no food.
对 因为大家会自觉
Right, 'cause everyone automatically listens to a woman
听女人讲话
when she opens her mouth.
...如果你们不介意 我只想谢谢...
...if you don't mind, I just wanna thank...
你成功了 我真为你高兴
I am so glad you made it.
我真的很想你 你真是一点儿也没变
I really missed you. You haven't changed a bit.
我变了 我不会再偷人了
But I have. I'm not a cheater anymore.
不是啦 很高兴我们还能拿这事开玩笑
No, I just-- I love how we can joke about this.
我忘了你要来
Oh, hey! I forgot you were coming.
我很谦卑
I'm humbled.
这个吗 就是个派对
Oh, this? It's just a party.
我的生活
My life!
你被征召参加陪审团了
Oh, hey. Here's your jury duty.
这是给你参加陪审团的奖励
And here's your jury booty.
洛伦佐 我要下热水浴池了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表