剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
I see you, nigga in the baseball cap.
你会打球
You can hit.
我要让他们来见我
You know what? I'm gonna let them meet me.
-你懂我意思吗 -那是我给自己调的
- You know what I mean? - I made that for me.
你好啊
Mm, hey, how you doing?
你脱离群体 意味着我要来找你
You separated from the pack. That means I'm gonna get you.
搞错没有
Come on!
-操 -靠边停车
- Fuck. - Pull over.
-你赶路吗 -不 警官
- You in a rush? - Uh, no, sir.
你肯定很急 违章掉头
You must be, making the illegal U-turn.
我以为我可以掉头
Oh, I-- I thought I could make a turn
我看到别的车都这么做
when I saw the other cars do it.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
-嗯 -你要去哪
- Yeah. - Where are you going?
杂货店
The grocery store.
请出示驾照和登记证明
License and registration.
我拿驾照
Get my license.
给
Uh, here you go.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em!
今天我就放你一马 只给你个警告 飞车手罗德
I'm gonna let you off with a warning today, hot rod.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, sir.
就因为你是个"霍亚"我就给给你开张罚单的
I should give you a ticket just for being a Hoya.
"霍亚" 乔治城大学吉祥物
-什么 -你的驾照 上面写你是乔治城的
- A what? - Your license plate. It says Georgetown.
我是维拉诺瓦大学的
I'm a Villanova guy.
我们去年爆扫了你们
We beat the shit out of you guys last year.
是的
Yeah, you did.
你们赢了我们
You beat us.
走吧
Let's go.
猜猜我刚看到谁了
Guess who I just saw.
那个演尼尼的女生吗 我觉得她在这
Is it the girl who plays Ninny? 'Cause I think she's here.
-丹尼尔 -在哪
- Daniel. - Where?!
别找他
Don't look for him!
-他看到你了吗 -可能
- Did he see you? - I mean, maybe.
要看他周边视觉有多好了
Depends on how good that nigga's peripheral vision is.
我猜一定很好 他去年做了激光近视矫正手术
I bet it's good, though, because he got Lasik a year ago, so--
你想走吗
So, do you wanna leave?
不 我只是很烦我还得应付这种破事
No, I'm just annoyed that I gotta deal with this shit.
所以我们得离开洛杉矶
See, that's why we gotta get out of LA.
摩洛哥怎么样
Ooh, what about Morocco?
好啊 我们去摩洛哥吧
Okay, sure, let's go to Morocco.
但现在我们在这 一定要待下去
But right now, we're right fucking here and this is happening.
那你要跟丹尼尔谈吗
All right, so are you trying to talk to Daniel
还是你想回避他
or are you trying to avoid him?
我得知道我需要喝到什么程度
'Cause I just wanna know how sober I need to be.
他不会影响到我的
Tsk, nah, girl, he ain't gonna turn down my turn up.
我会想成年人一样
Let me be the fucking adult in this situation
解决这抓马
and go deal with this drama.
你可以的
You got this.
我去了
Here I go.
丹尼尔
Daniel, hey.
我们能
Uh, can we...?
当然
Yeah.
-怎么了 -放松而已
- What's up? - Oh, you know, just chillin'.
你经常来这种派对吗
Do you usually come to these parties?
不 我是来看DJ的
Nah, I came to see the DJ.
他挺厉害的
Oh, yeah, he's good.
是女的
It's a girl.
对对对 我好像跟她一起游♥行♥过
Right, right, right. I think I marched with her.
上次我见你
You know, the last time I saw you...
-你不用谈那事的 -我知道
- You ain't gotta get into it. - No, I know.
但我觉得
But I just feel like
我当时说了不该说的
I shouldn't have said what I said or...
做了我不该做的 我们不该
did what I did-- we did-- and...
我应该更好地处理当时的情况
You know, I should've just handled the whole situation better, and...
都是几个月前的事了 发生了就发生了
It was months ago, you know? It-- it happened.
我没事
I'm good.
-你怎么样 -我好得很
- You good? - I'm very good.
我是跟闺蜜她们来的
You know, I'm here with my girls.
出来干我自己的事
Out here doing my thing, just...
-酷 挺好的 -是的
- Cool, that's what's up. - No, that is what's up.
那好 你好好玩
All right, then, um, have fun.
你也是
You, too.
很高兴又看到你们
Good seeing y'all again.
那边那个男的怎么样
Okay, what about dude right there?
也许吧 他没那么
Uh, maybe. You know, he's not that...
当我没说 凯丽去勾搭他了
Oh, never mind. Kelli got him.
那是哪门子舞蹈
Which Running Man is that?
-不知道 -我的天
- I don't know. - My goodness.
那个留着亚瑟小子式
Oh, what about my man over here
渐层发型的怎么样
with the Usher fade?
你是说那个穿着补丁西服 内收足的吗
You mean the one with the elbow patches and the pigeon toe?
你喜欢保守的中产阶级
Buttoned up and bougie. That's your type.
他看上去像是街头商场里的牙医
He looks like a strip mall dentist.
我去 我得警告我的兄弟 你真冷
Damn, I gotta warn my niggas out here-- you ice cold.
闭嘴 我约过的每个男人最后都一样
Shut up. Every dude I mess with ends up the same way,
所以现在我只想不给自己太多压力
so I'm just trying not to be pressed these days,
顺其自然就好
taking things as they come.
比如过来吃我的炸鸡柳棒吗
Yeah, like how you came over here and took my chicken fingers?
算是吧
Basically.
-我牙齿里有东西吗 -快弄出去
- Got something in my teeth? - Nah, get that shit out of here.
叫那个牙医过来给你看看
Have the dentist come over here and check that mess out.
我在找我的卡 不好意思
Uh, just looking for my card. Sorry.
这是我医生那里的
Uh, oh, they have these at my doctor.
蠢蠢 就跟我今天一样
It's a Dum Dum, like me today.
我们可以
Oh, we could--
我们可以帮你付
we could just, like, cover it for you.
不 不用的
No. No, you don't have to do that.
我只是 抱歉
I just, uh-- sorry just... You know what?
你能等我下 我回家去
Can you just hold this for me and I'll run home--
没事 把他的和我们一起算吧
It's okay, he can put his on ours.
15块对吗
What is it, like, $15 or something?
-46.92 -不行
- $46.92. - No, I can't.
别担心 我们付吧
No worries. We've got it.
蠢蠢
Hey, Dum Dum!
你带这些酒去哪里
Where you going with all that drank?
去我哥们的派对
Uh, I'm just going to my boy's to pre-game.
他看着像克雷格吗
Does he look like Craig to you?
天啊 真的像
Oh, my God! He does.
是吧
I know, right?
你们准备干什么
So, what are y'all getting into?
我们多半就宅在家里
We're probably just gonna be chilling at the house,
喝点酒
drinking some wine,
尽量不惹麻烦
trying to stay out of trouble.
那你们都是麻烦啊
So, y'all are trouble.
看情况
Depends.
真可惜
Man, it sucks
你今晚要和你哥们玩
that you're gonna be hanging out with your boy tonight.
什么 我不用 我不用见他
What? Uh, no, I don't have to. I don't have to see him.
我们一起在休闲联盟里比赛
You know, we play in a rec league together.
我们其实没那么亲密
We're not even really that close, you know.
严格来说 是你们买♥♥的酒
And, technically, you guys bought the alcohol, so.
菲利克斯 我在院子里
好 我马上出来
-伊萨 -嘿
- Issa? - Hey!
-你好吗 佛利克斯 -什么
- How you doing, Folix? - Huh?
你资料里打错字了
No, 'cause you-- you had that typo in your profile.
对
Oh, yeah.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我只是一开始没有认出你
- You okay? - Yeah, I-- I just didn't recognize you at first.
-真的吗 -你的头发跟你的照片不一样
- Really? - Yeah, your hair is different than your picture.
我喜欢经常换发型
Oh, um, I like to switch it up.
会换回去吗
You ever switch it back?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表