剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
I found out that he-- it doesn't matter.
重点是即使是完美情侣也会有问题
The point is even perfect couples have problems,
德里克和我现在就很好
and Derek and I are great now.
-靠 发生了什么 -我们现在很好
- Oh, shit, what happened? - We're great now.
只是需要时间
It just takes time.
男人很难从... 走出来
It's hard for men to come back from...
出轨
Cheating.
我背叛了他的信任
Yeah, I-- I betrayed his trust
我必须给他空间来原谅我
and I have to give him space to forgive me.
但是我们相处了五年
But, y'all, we were in a relationship for five years.
这是抹不掉的
That doesn't just go away.
别忘了他在你家沙发上
Don't forget that he was on your couch
为了他的"商业计划"住了两年
for two of those years needing time for his "Business plan."
去他的 向前看
Fuck him, move on.
我不想草率行事
I just don't want to do anything
如果我们有机会冰释前嫌
if there's a chance we could work it out.
那就是说他和那女的分了
Does that mean he broke up with that girl?
-什么女的 -在你们分了后他交往的那个
- What-- what girl? - That girl he was with after y'all...
他没有
Did he not...?
他没有说嘛
Did that not come up?
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
蒂芙尼跟我说的
Tiffany told me.
德里克跟我说的
Derek told me.
我以为她只是个备胎
I just-- I thought she was a rebound.
你们两个都翻篇了
Both of y'all had moved on.
-我想我假设 -他在和谁交往
- I think I just assumed-- - Who is he seeing?
好像叫塔莎
I think her name is Tasha.
-塔莎 -我什么都不想知道
- Tasha. - I don't want to know anything else.
现如今 你只需要一个名字
You know what, nowadays, all you need is a name
-然后就 -找到了
- and then you're like, "Bah, bah, bah"-- - Found her.
我去
Oh, shit.
那个蕾丝假发真是尬哭
Okay, that lace front is doing the most.
为什么她只会用表情包说话
And why does she only speak in emojis?
她今晚好像在金字塔上班
She looks like she's working at the Pyramid tonight.
看一眼吧
Come on.
这跟她无关 好吗
Guys, it's not about her, okay?
评论她很小气 我不想做小气的人
It's petty to judge her, and I don't want to be petty.
知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
成长
It's growth.
你是个大姑娘了
You a big girl.
穿着大姑娘的内♥裤♥
Got them big-girl panties.
*我该翻篇吗*
* So, I'm supposed to move on? *
*有节操 米歇尔·奥巴马*
* Go high, Michelle Obama? *
*叫我Lifetime频道 贱♥人♥ 我要制♥造♥抓马*
* Well, call me Lifetime, bitch, because I'm bringing the drama *
*他跟你在一起 那为什么他要回来*
* Oh, he's with you now, girl? Then why he come running back? *
*你要给他口吗 那为什么他在我体内*
* Oh, you putting it down? Then why my Nani his snack? *
*我的新名字是阿兰尼斯 因为你要知道*
* My new name Alanis 'cause there's shit you oughta know *
*为了胜利我会不惜一切代价*
* I'll do whatever to win *
*去他妈的节操 老娘不要底线*
* Fuck going high, I'm going low. *
-妹子 我来看看你怎么样 -把那贱♥人♥拖出来
- Hey, girl. I just want to check on you. - Pull that bitch up!
伊萨 你怎么样
Issa. How you doing, girl?
-我很好 -你气色不错
- I'm fine. - Well, you look great.
你做了头发吗
You do something new with your hair?
是的 用了新的护发素
Uh, I did, actually. I used a new conditioner.
这片区越来越好了
Yeah, the neighborhood's coming up.
他们又开了一家果汁店
They just put in a new juice spot up the street.
Ne-Yo是老板 我见过他几次
Ne-Yo owns it. I've seen him a few times.
我们都喝甜菜汁
We both get beet juice.
你还在做小孩的工作吗
You still working with kids?
-是的 -继续保持
- Yeah, I do. - Keep it up.
奥巴马医改一旦被废除 他们会需要你
Once they repeal that Obamacare, the kids will need you.
-那不是我的工作 -属于范畴之内
- That's not really what I do. - It's in the purview.
劳伦斯在吗
Uh, is Lawrence around?
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
不 他出去了
No. No, he's out.
-好吧 -你要我跟他说你来过吗
- Okay, - You, uh, want me to tell him you came by?
不用了 我自己跟他说 拜拜
No, that's-- I'll tell him myself. Bye.
你用的是箭牌护发素吗
Was that Mane 'n Tail you was using on your hair, baby?
所以头发才长起来的
That's how you got that growth.
我看到边缘了
I see them edges.
尼尼 汤热吗
Ninny, is your soup hot?
不能再热了 先生
It ain't never been hotter, sir.
别现在 过会儿
Not now. Later.
跟着北极星到我们在溪边的老地方
Follow the North Star to our spot by the creek.
好的
I's will.
靠 那小孩什么都看到
Damn, that little boy see everything.
他不能离开家 他有伤寒
He can't leave the house. He got typhoid.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Uh, yeah.
我只是有点心事
Yeah, I just, I got some stuff on my mind.
想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
是我妈
It's my mama.
我家要烤烧烤
My family having this barbecue
我每次都得防止我妈干太多
and, like always, I gotta keep Mama from taking on too damn much.
去商店买♥♥馅饼不就好了吗
Like, just go get the pies from the store.
没人关心你做不做馅饼皮
Don't nobody care if you make the crust.
我本来想邀请你的
You know, I was actually gonna invite you.
不不不 不要有压力
No, no, no, no. Okay, it's no pressure.
我只是说如果你下周六有空
I was just saying if you were free next Saturday,
你可以过来
you may wanted to roll.
塔莎 我和前任睡了
Tasha, I slept with my ex.
什么
What?
我只想到她那边拿走我的东西
Yeah, I went over there, you know, to just grab my stuff
然后就
and it just...
这么发生了
happened.
完全是意外
It wasn't planned.
我只是 我想对你坦诚
I just-- I want to be honest with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-这是不是表示你还喜欢 -我不
- So, does that mean that you still like-- - I don't--
我不知道
I don't know.
我不 我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
我不
"I don't"...
你该走了
I think you need to go.
蕾妮 你好
Renee. Hey, how are you?
妹子 我喜欢你这套西装
Ooh, I love that suit, girl.
-你衣品一直在线 -谢谢
- You always be dressing. - Oh, thank you.
等等 让我看看那耳环
Oh, wait, let me see these earrings.
太可爱了
Too cute.
流苏
Tassels.
你有什么事吗 妹子
What you need, girl?
我听到理查德和其他几个律师
Oh, well, I heard Richard and some of the other attorneys
在讨论明天国王队的比赛
talking about a Kings game tomorrow.
-梅里尔去吗 -他去的
- Is Merrill going? - Yeah, he is.
怎么了 你喜欢冰球
Why? You a hockey fan?
我会喜欢的
I will be.
怕了你了
Scared of you.
东41街高中
是副校长盖恩斯吗
Vice Principal Gaines?
他们说你现在方便
They said this was a good time.
进来吧 坐这
Here, come on. Right there.
我们只想讨论下学习卫士学生的参与情况
We just want to discuss student involvement at We Got Y'all.
出席率没有我们期望中的那么高
The turnout hasn't been as high as we hoped.
我们期望至少有一人出席
We hoped for at least one.
我们希望学习卫士能在未来
And we want We Got Y'all to stay partnered
和你的学校共同发展
with this school for years to come.
我觉得我们都希望
Yeah, I-- I think we all would want--
踩到呕吐物
Stepped in vomit.
扔点木屑到上面就好 拉里 烦死了
Just throw some sawdust on it, Larry! Dang!
我觉得我们都希望如此
I think we all would want that.
太好了 那么我们需要你的支持
Great, then we need your support.
如果我们做了这么多之后
If we can't get the students invested
还是不能让学生参与进来
after everything we've done on our own,
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表