剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
蒂芙尼有个同事 弗雷德
Yeah, Tiff had this dude at her job, Fred.
我和弗雷德进行了一次谈话
Fred and I had a talk.
现在弗雷德走了
Fred's gone now.
为什么
Why?
-因为我处理了 -没错
- 'Cause I dealt with it. - Exactly.
她们根本不需要男性朋友
And bitches don't need a motherfucking dude as a friend.
只是平白多出来的一根屌♥而已
Just extra dick around for no reason.
赶紧去处理了
Nope. Handle that shit.
那是
Is that shit...?
我去
Damn!
为什么总是白色的梅赛德斯
Why is it always a white Mercedes?
我讨厌错过预告片
I hate missing previews.
怎么了
What?
阿帕尔娜
Aparna?
不好意思 什么
Oh, I'm sorry. What?
我说我讨厌错过预告片
I was just saying I hate missing previews.
但至少我们有座位
Oh, yeah. But at least we got seats.
科林真有这么好笑吗
Is Colin really that funny?
什么
What?
没有
No, he's not.
是我姐姐 我外甥往她头上放了一盘糖浆
It's my sister. My niece put a plate of syrup on her head
她说是帽子
and she called it a hat.
很可爱
It's cute.
你怎么又谈起科林
Why are you bringing up Colin again?
你们最近好像走得很近
Y'all seem to be real buddy-buddy lately.
我只是好奇
I just was curious.
可没什么值得好奇的
But there's nothing to be curious about.
好吧
Cool.
听起来不像没事
Doesn't sound like it's cool.
坦诚点
Well, just be honest.
我不想看上去像个傻子
I don't wanna be out here looking stupid.
你在让你自己看上去像个傻子
You're making yourself look stupid.
这是你的破事 不是我的
This is your shit, it's not mine.
我没破事 我只是不喜欢骗子
I don't have shit. I just don't like liars.
靠边停车
You know what? Pull the car over.
-拜托 我只是 -劳伦斯 靠边停车
- Yo, come on, I just-- - Lawrence, pull the car over.
至于吗 有这么严重
Really? Is it that serious?
我得靠边停车
I gotta pull the car over?
是的 因为我有过这样的经历
Yes, because I've been here before,
我不想和你撕
and I'm not doing this with you.
-靠边停车 -拜托
- Pull the car over. - Come on.
伊萨
你的破事打来了
Oh, there's your pile of shit right there.
-好好看预告片 -我都不知道她为什么打来
- Enjoy your previews. - I don't even know why she's call--
阿帕尔娜 拜托 阿帕尔娜
Aparna. Come on. Aparna!
加油
Keep running.
好快
So fast.
你知道凯丽有在为这个训练吗
Did you even know Kelli was training for this?
不知道 这要怎么知道
Fuck, no. How?
因为她开始测脉搏吗
'Cause she started taking her pulse?
她是买♥♥了个Fitbit[记录器]
I mean, she did get a Fitbit.
而且看上去变高了
And she does look taller.
她一个月前
Girl, she invited me to come
请我去参加爵士舞蹈课
to some jazz class with her a month ago.
我当时就问她 贱♥人♥ 为什么
I was like, "Bitch, why?"
我们真是蠢友
We are wack friends.
她在哪
Where's she supposed to be?
不知道 她说我们不可能看不到她
I don't know. She said we can't miss her.
穿的全白
She got on all white.
你去过八十二吗
Hey, have you been to EightyTwo?
那个拱廊酒吧
The arcade bar?
你不是不鬼混了吗
I thought you quit playing games.
我就是这么笑的
That's how I laugh.
昆汀两周后要来洛杉矶
Quentin's coming to L.A. In two weeks.
你应该带他去厄尔烧烤店
Ooh, you should take him to Earle's Grill.
不行 关门了
Nah, girl, they closed.
没有 他们在地铁线旁边重新开业了
Nah, girl, they opened back up with the Metro line.
也许我们该去那
Oh, maybe we should go there,
因为我希望能尽量随意点
'cause I'm trying to keep it real casual.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yes, really.
我喜欢他 但他不是我的菜
I like him, but he's not my type.
照片
Pic, please.
他有胡子
Oh, he got a beard.
不错
That's what's up.
抱歉 我们迟到了
Sorry. We're late.
但我们有充分理由
There's a good reason why.
凯丽发短♥信♥了
Oh, we just got a text from Kelli.
到终点线见我
"Meet me at the finish line"?
我♥操♥ 已经到了
Damn, already?
贱♥人♥有肯尼亚人血统吗
That bitch got Kenyan in her?
你在你上一个案子上接受了结构赔付
I see you accepted a structured settlement on your last case.
是的 我一向把委托人的利益放在首位
Yes, I always put my client's interest first.
如果你的委托人不想要年金
What would you do if your client didn't want the annuity
而是想一次性清算完 你会怎么做
and wanted a lump sum settlement?
我在做第二年合伙人的时候
You know, I actually had that exact scenario happen
有遇到过一模一样的情况
when I was a second-year associate.
有必要的话我会把两种方案都给委托人看
I present both options to my clients when necessary,
但我是根据赔付金额来决定我的建议
but I determine my recommendation based on the settlement amount.
帮助委托人做出凭借经验得出的决定
It's all about helping the client make an educated decision.
坦白说 莫莉
Honestly, Molly,
你的简历很棒
you know, you were great on paper,
但现在我们和你见了面 更觉厉害
but now that we've met you, we're impressed.
我喜欢你是洛杉矶本地人
And I love that you're an L.A. native.
-佛罗伦萨和克伦肖大道 -我父亲在那边长大
- Florence and Crenshaw. - My dad grew up there.
街角的麦当劳还在吗
Is the McDonald's still on the corner?
在的
Sure is.
-海沃德给你工作了 -三天前拿到的
- So, Hayward made the offer? - I got it three days ago.
我打算再去面试几个
So, what I'm gonna do is just go on a couple more interviews,
多拿几个offer
take a few more offers...
然后拿给合伙人 对吗
Yeah, and bring it to the partners, right?
我懂你 莫莉
Okay. Okay, Molly, I see you.
让他们知道你可以想去哪就去哪
Now let them know you can go anyplace you want to.
没错 但愿他们能醒过来
Exactly, and hopefully, they'll wake up
拿点诚意出来
and bring something to the table.
是的 怎么发展由他们决定
That's right, how it goes is up to them.
真正重要的是那张纸
Yeah, what it's really up to is that paper.
是啊 直接开支票
That's real, you know? Just cut the check.
梅里尔 开支票
Merrill, cut the check.
你能数清0吗
And, uh, can you count them zeros?
未来莫莉想要多几个逗号♥
Future Molly trying to fuck up some commas!
不好意思 你是想买♥♥单吗
Oh, hey! I'm sorry, did you want the check?
什么 不不
Wait, what? Nah, nah, we don't.
没有 我们还没点呢 抱歉
We good. We ain't ordered yet. I'm sorry.
我是说
I mean...
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Hey, you good? - Yeah.
我看到一个以前认识的人
I-- I saw a guy I used to know.
当然了 这里的男人会看你
I mean, look, of course guys out here check you out.
你是餐厅里最漂亮的
You're the most beautiful woman in here.
够了 昆汀
Okay, Quentin.
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
谢谢你带我出来
And, like, thanks for taking me out, you know?
你下周来芝加哥
And when you're in Chicago next week,
空出一个晚上 我们去吃晚餐
um, you know, take one of those nights off and we'll do dinner.
也许吧 我得吃饭啊
I guess. I gotta eat.
吃饭我从不拒绝 哥们
I'm always down to eat, homie.
"哥们"可不是个好开头啊
Well, "homie" is not a great place to start.
你为什么只把他当做朋友呢
Why do you just see him as a friend?
他不像我应该在一起的男人
He just doesn't seem like the guy I should be with.
"应该" 我知道 我听过了
Ugh, "should." I know. I heard it.
也许是时候专注于你本可以拥有的了
Well, maybe it's time to focus on what you could have instead.
摆脱掉"应该" 享受可能性
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表