剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
有时会吧
Sometimes. Yeah, I guess.
你听了这里的DJ吗 她很酷
Have you heard the DJ, though? She is so dope.
-你声音总是这样吗 -什么
- Does your voice always sound like this? - Huh?
我只是以为你的声音不会是这样
I just thought your voice would sound different.
那个
Oh, ahem, you know what?
几个月前我得过一次感冒
I had a cold a few months ago,
所以可能还没完全好
so it's probably still in there somewhere.
我可能声音会比较尖
I might try and make it high.
你在找你朋友吗
Are you looking for your friends?
是的 我要去找他们了
Yeah, actually, I think I'm gonna go catch up with them.
-不过我会来找你的 -好
- Uh, but I'll find you. - Okay, yeah,
你们都走这边吗
Y'all going this way?
不管我怎么做
But look, look, no matter what I did,
我的波浪线都不会下沉
my waves wouldn't dip back then.
不 你前额上
No, and you always used to have this,
以前总是有条深深的帽子印痕
like, deep wave cap crease right there on your forehead.
-我们要这么干吗 -是的
- Oh, word. That's how we doing? - That's what we doing, yep.
靠 这以前是你的歌♥
Oh, shit! Oh, this was your song.
"以前"是什么意思
What you mean "Was"?
-耶 -来了
- Yeah! - Oh, there it is. Okay.
记得我们以前经常斗舞吗
Yo, remember when we used to battle back in the day?
那时每首歌♥都有舞蹈指南
Back when every song had dance instructions?
记得 "放低点 摇快点"
Yeah, like, "Drop it low, bitch! Shake it fast, trick!"
你总是跳得很努力 但我还是会赢你
And you'd dance so hard, and I'd always beat you anyway.
-你胡说 -注意点 妹子
- Youse a motherfucking liar. - Hey, cuidado, niña.
卢卡斯卖♥♥了芒果后我的舞步一直很好
My moves been fine ever since Lucas sold mangoes, my nig.
你要重写我的历史吗
Wow, so you're gonna just rewrite history on me?
你要装作不是我教你的小马和火车吗
You're gonna act like I didn't teach you the Pony and the Train?
-又来了 -我们可以解决的
- Here we go, here we go. - What? Ooh-ooh. We can settle this.
-现在比赛 -什么
- Battle right now. - What?
让我跟你介绍下扎染 因为我会跳舞
Let me introduce you to tie-dye, nig, 'cause I get down out here.
-巨人 巨人 什么 -好
- Mega-Mega Man. What? Nigga, what? - Wow! Okay.
-我有东西要给你 -好
- I got something for you. - Oh, sh-- okay.
-你不知道 -看看你 没问题
- You don't know. - Look at you. You got it.
-那就别让这事继续下去 -放手
- Then don't let this go all the way through... - Let it go.
因为我跳起来的时候你就麻烦了
...'cause you in trouble when I do that shit, girl.
-你懂这个吗 -你不
- What you know about this? Ah. - You ain't-- oh.
你要 你要
You gonna-- you just gonna...?
瞧瞧你
Okay, look at you out here.
-你舞姿还在 -我从没丢过
- You still got it. - I-- oh, I never lost it!
你要输了
Shh! Out here losing.
好吧
Okay.
他们终于正经了
They done fucked up now.
-DJ 你在干什么 -祝福我们
- DJ, what are you doing? - Blessing us, that's what.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
我们该停下了
We should probably stop
坎迪斯肯定不会喜欢
'cause I'm sure Candice would not be too thrilled
我们这样蹭来蹭去
with all this high school grinding.
而且她还有粗壮的手臂
Plus, she got them mollywhoppin' arms
我也不像过去那么会打架了
and I can't fight like I used to, so.
她不会有意见的
Nah, she'd be fine with it.
她会的
No, she would not.
莫莉 没事的
Molly, it's-- it's cool.
我和坎蒂丝...
Candice and I, we're...
我们是开放式关系
we're open.
开放式吗
Open?
怎么个开放法
Open how?
我们是开放式婚姻
Like we're in an open marriage.
可以和其他人上♥床♥
We're allowed to be with other people.
什么 几时开始的
What? Since when?
一年前
A year ago.
我是说真的
I'm serious, I'm serious.
传统婚姻不适合我们
Traditional marriage, that shit just didn't work for us.
你们可是在教堂里结的婚
You got married in a church.
我也没料到会变成今天这样
I didn't expect things to go this way either.
听我说 压力真的很大
Look, look, it's a lot of pressure.
我要满足对方的一切需要
To be all things to one person?
-不是吗 -那就交朋友啊
- Come on. - Well, then make friends!
你不能就这样到外面偷吃...
You just can't be out here cheating--
但这不是偷吃 我们对彼此完全坦诚
But it isn't cheating. We're very honest with each other.
恋爱不就应该这样吗
Isn't that how relationships work?
-可能吧 -是啊
- I mean, I guess. - Yeah.
我们又不是在外面到处乱搞
It's not like we out in these streets, hoing around.
但如果动心了 就顺其自然
But if something happens, yo, it happens.
我说不好
I don't know.
人们只需要找到适合自己的方式
Look, people just need to figure out what works for them.
这种方式很适合我们
And this works for us.
劳伦斯
我来不了了 我和两个女孩在一起
其中一个好像对我有意思
你怎么在玩手♥机♥
Why are you on the phone?
你在跟谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
就是我本来要去见的那个朋友
Uh, it's just my boy that I was supposed to meet up with.
真的吗
Oh, really?
查得
我来不了了 我和两个女孩在一起
其中一个好像对我有意思
查得
什么情况
查得
什么情况
这家伙好傻
This nigga stupid.
你喜欢威肯吗[黑人歌♥手]
Do you like The Weeknd?
喜欢 他挺棒的
Yeah, he's cool.
我超爱威肯
I love The Weeknd.
他很...
He's so...
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我不太确定你刚才说了什么
I'm not sure what you said there.
不好意思 是Siri
Sorry. Siri.
抱歉
Sorry.
-这不是你的桌子 -你又没付钱 起来
- Mm-mm, not your table. - You didn't pay for this. Get up.
我♥操♥蛋的人生
Y'all, my motherfucking life.
德罗居然明目张胆撩我
Dro hit on me, hard.
-想跟我上♥床♥ -什么
- Like he's trying to fuck. - What?!
搞什么 他怎么会那样做
What the fuck? Why would he do that?
他说他和坎蒂丝之间是开放式婚姻
He said he and Candice are in an open marriage.
德罗吗 那个德罗吗 我们认识的德罗吗
Dro? Like, Dro, Dro? Dro who we know?
靠 我之前都不知道 我还帮他们报税呢
Shit, I didn't even know, and I do their taxes.
-他们都可以出去乱玩吗 -真♥他♥妈♥前卫啊
- So, they both step out? - Damn, that's progressive as fuck.
还是说真♥他♥妈♥乱七八糟
Or is it messy as fuck?
我还以为白人才搞这一套
I thought that was some white people shit.
就是说啊
I know!
只要他们彼此坦诚
Well, as long as they're both being honest.
他说他们是
He said they are.
我想这样总好过
I mean, I guess it's better
背着你的对象乱来
than doing shit behind your person's back--
说谎 出轨 搬出去
lying, cheating, moving out.
你是在说你自己
You talking about you.
我没有特别在说谁
I'm not talking about anybody specifically.
你就是特别在说你自己
You talking about you specifically.
到底还有没有谁的婚姻跟我父母的一样
Damn, is anyone married like my parents anymore?
德里克和蒂芙妮
Derek and Tiffany are.
可能吧 但我们怎知他们的婚姻有什么秘密
Maybe, but how do we know what happens in their marriage?
蒂芙妮说德里克去年都住在酒店里
Tiffany said that Derek lived in a hotel last year.
我能上德里克吗 我想上他吗
Could I fuck Derek? Would I fuck Derek?
我该上他吗
Should I fuck Derek?
你在认真考虑吗
So, are you considering this?
才不呢 这可是德罗
No! Girl, it's Dro.
我们可是一起长大的
Like, we grew up together
我们中学时确实接吻过 但仅此而已
and, yes, we kissed in middle school, but, like, that's it.
就算哪天真要发生 也不是像现在这样
And if it was ever gonna happen, it would not be like this.
-但如果他是街上的陌生人 -比如德里克
- Yeah, but if he were some guy on the street... - Like Derek.
-你会考虑吗 -但他不是陌生人
- ...would you consider it then? - But he's not just a guy.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表