剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
I never would have thought in a million years
我爸会...
that my dad could...
-抱歉 -他不是做那种事的人
- Sorry. - He wasn't supposed to do something like that.
他肯定很内疚
I'm sure he feels terrible, though.
很好 他理应如此
Good. He should feel terrible.
你为什么还帮他说话
Why are you even defending him?
我没有 我是你这边的
I'm not. I'm on your side.
我只是想...
I'm just trying to...
我觉得自己好傻
Man, I just feel so fucking stupid.
我还一直想找个像我爸一样的男人
Here I am, trying to find a nigga like my dad,
以为我父母的婚姻就是我心中所要的
thinking that my parents' marriage is "the thing."
结果 他们的婚姻也如此不堪
All the while, their whole shit is fucked up, too.
这样想一点也不傻
That doesn't make you stupid.
真的
It doesn't.
你只是想找个爱你的
You're just trying to find someone who loves you and...
能让你开心的人
makes you happy.
这是你应得的
You should.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
-发生什么了 -我开着车然后...
- What happened? - I was driving and then...
-就... -过来
- Just... - Come here.
没事了
It's all good.
有我在
You know I got you.
我们没事吧
We're cool, right?
没事啊
Yeah.
怎么这么问
Why?
我真的很高兴我们和好了 但我知道
I'm just really glad we reconnected, but I know...
我单身 你也单身
I'm out there and you're out there,
我们都可以和别人约会 对吗
and we're both seeing other people, right?
是啊
Yeah.
那就好 因为
Cool, 'cause,
上一次 我并没有坦白一切
like, last time, I wasn't as up front about everything
这一次我不想再那样了
and I do not want to do that again this time.
我明白
No, I get it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是想从一开始
'Cause, you know, I just wanna be
双方就互相坦白
on the same page from the beginning.
-好 行 -行
- Okay. Cool. - Cool.
好吧
Okay.
-你... 好吧 -嗯
- You got...? Okay. - Yeah.
很抱歉刚才那样
Sorry about before.
-我无意对你大呼小叫 -没事 我明白
- I didn't mean to yell at you. - No, I-- I know.
你怎么回家
How you gonna get home?
叫个网约车之类的
I'll call Lyft or whatever.
好了
All right.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表