剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
伊萨 我不得不佩服你
And, Issa, I gotta hand it to you.
关于坚持下去 你是对的
You were right to hang in there.
这是团队合作的结果
Oh, well, it was a team effort.
多亏了弗雷达 我才能完成
You know, I couldn't have done it without Frieda.
没有我也是一样的
You totally could've.
我不在的时候 也发生了很多事
Things happen without me all the time.
不管你在做什么 坚持下去
Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
我们会的 一直坚持下去
We will. All the way up.
我说这小姑娘可爱
So, I called this girl cute,
告诉她我有多喜欢她的裙子
told her how much I liked her dress,
结果她朝我脸上扔意大利面
and then she threw spaghetti right in my face.
天啊 你侄女太可爱了
Oh, my God, your niece is so adorable!
-谢谢 -真希望我的兄弟们
- Thank you. - And I wish one of my brothers
能赶紧生个孩子
would get it together and have a kid.
我准备好当姑姑了
I'm ready to be an aunt.
-什么 你喜欢孩子吗 -是啊
- What, you like kids? - Yeah, I do.
但现在 我更倾向于借来玩玩而已
But right now, I'm mostly into borrowing them.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
-把他们送回去的时候最棒了 -是吧
- Giving them back's always the best part. - Right?
以及他们对我言听计从的时候
That, and they listen to everything I say.
天啊 他们想不想找工作
Oh, my God, are they looking for a job?
我正好需要个新助理
Because I need a new assistant.
我可以替你工作
Hey, I'll work for you.
别闹了
Please.
你有自己的生意 营销策划对吗
You own your own business doing what, marketing consulting?
对 可以算是最好的工作了
Yeah, it's kind of the best job.
我告诉公♥司♥们该怎么做就行了
I tell companies what to do and then I get to leave.
听上去没那么棒
It's not as sexy as it sounds.
一点都不
Yeah, no, it doesn't sound sexy at all.
我必须得说 我们俩太合拍了
I gotta tell you how much I vibe with you.
真高兴我们跳过了尴尬的初次约会
I'm real glad we skipped this whole awkward first date.
现在很有意思
This is fun.
你会不会有时候很希望
Do you ever wish that you could just
直接快进到结婚 安定
fast-forward to the part where you're married and settled
生活一帆风顺的时刻
and life's all figured out?
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah. Tell me about it.
干杯
Cheers.
塔莎
Hey, Tash.
还没开始呢 我就没兴趣了
It ain't even started yet and I'm done.
-谢谢你能来 -当然了
- Thanks for coming. - No problem.
这些椅子怎么办
Yo, so these chairs?
-他们拿走了 -好吧 我的手指
- Oh, they got it. - Okay. Oh, yeah... my finger.
-你是劳伦斯吧 -是的 先生
- So, you Lawrence, huh? - Yes, sir.
劳伦斯 这是我♥干♥叔 杰斯
Oh, Lawrence, this my play uncle, Jesse.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
好了
All right, now.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Uh, thank you.
哥们 帮我插一下音响
Hey, bruh, help me hook up these speakers.
我们能在公园放音乐吗
Oh, are we allowed to play music in the park?
看来你是那种循规蹈矩的黑人 是吧
Oh, you one of them rule-following-ass niggas, huh?
兄弟 把插头递给我
Nigga, hand me the plug.
好吧 这里这个吗
Okay, yep. This-- this one right here?
-宝贝 -给你
- Oh, baby? - There you go.
蜜蜜到了 你能帮她下车吗
Mimi is here. Could you help her out the van, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah, yeah. - Thank you.
-我来吧 -谢谢
- I got it. - Thank you. Thank you.
去桌子那吗 好
The table? Okay.
布鲁克:
要是你能离开 我们会在这儿待一会
希望能见到你
你还好吗
You good?
-是的 -好
- Uh, yeah. - Okay.
我工作上有点事 但我马上回来
I gotta go do this work thing, but I'll be right back.
好的
Oh. Okay.
好
All right.
-那好 -一会见
- All right. All right. - See you later.
我要巧克力和焦糖口味
Um, can I have a chocolate one and a caramel one?
我替她付钱
Yeah, and I'll pay for hers.
天啊 德罗
Oh, my-- Dro, hey!
-坎蒂丝 -你好 妹子
- Candice! - Hey, girl.
看来你还在穿这些丑爆了的颜色
I see you are still trying to work those ugly colors.
-但你很美 -好吧 你知道吗
- But you're cute, though. - Ha, okay. You know what?
我不是故意这么穿的
I didn't even wear this on purpose,
但讨厌它就像是德尔他[姐妹会]一样
but just like a Delta to hate.
怎么 你们就这样到我的蛋糕店来
So, what, y'all just gonna roll
却不告诉其他人你们进城了吗
to my cupcake spot and not tell anybody you in town?
都怪我
That's my fault.
他本来只是来这出差几小时
He was only supposed to be in town on business for a few hours,
但我想要跟他一起来度周末
but I wanted to tag along and turn it into a weekend.
是啊 我们下周末还要来一趟 对吧
Yeah, and we coming up here again next weekend, right?
-参加亲亲蹭蹭 你去吗 -我说不好 可能吧
- For Kiss-n-Grind. You going? - I mean, I don't know. Maybe.
我到时问问伊萨
I'll ask Issa.
你还在假装有一个蛋糕是给朋友带的吗
Oh,you're still ordering one for "your friend" at home?
-给她一个叉子就够了 -闭嘴
- Bruh, she only needs one fork. - You know what? Shut up!
你怎么忍♥得了他
How do you even put up with this?
-他就是个白♥痴♥ -没错 但她选对了白♥痴♥
- He's a full idiot. - Yeah, but she chose the right one.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢你请我吃蛋糕 -不客气
- Thank you for my cupcakes. - Of course.
见到你真开心 帮我向你兄弟们问好
Good seeing you, girl. Oh, tell your brothers I say, "what's up?"
-没问题 -好
- Oh, of course. - Yeah.
-回见 -再见
- I'll see you guys. Bye. - Bye, girl.
你想点哪个 我要放哪个到你身上
What you want? What I'm gonna be putting on you?
椰蓉杏仁牛奶巧克力好像不错
Ooh, that Almond Joy look good.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我靠
Shit!
好吧 艾迪 我看到你了
Okay, Eddie. I see you.
妹子
Hey, girl.
-早午餐吃得怎么样 -很好
- How was your brunch? - Um, it was good.
尖着嗓子代表在说谎
Whoa, that was some high-pitched fakeness.
什么意思
What you mean?
听你口气貌似对他不太感冒
You don't sound excited about him.
莱昂内尔很棒
Lionel is great.
我们有很多共同的目标
We want a lot of the same things.
他有个五年计划
I mean, he got a five-year plan,
他很迷人 聪明 还会赚钱
he's attractive, he's smart, he making money.
可是呢
But?
可是我不知道这到底算什么
But I just don't know what it is!
看条件他确实很出色 但我说不好
It's, like, on paper, he's amazing, but I don't know.
-什么方面说不好 -就像德罗和坎蒂丝的关系
- Well, what don't you know? - It's like with Dro and Candice.
我刚刚在蛋糕店偶遇他们
I just ran into them at the cupcake shop.
你点了哪两个口味
Ooh, which two did you get?
这不是重点
Bitch, who cares?
巧克力和焦糖吗
Chocolate and caramel?
是的 但重点是
Yes, but the point is,
德罗没有什么五年计划
like, Dro didn't have no five-year plan.
他连五天计划都没有
Hell, he didn't even have a five-day plan.
德罗就是一团糟
Yeah, Dro was a mess.
就是啊 但他跟着感觉走
Right? But he just went with the flow
结果找到了真命天女
and he found the perfect person.
可莱昂内尔
With Lionel...
我觉得他只是在按清单完成任务
I feel like he was just checking off his boxes.
"找个恋爱对象" 搞定
Get into a relationship, check.
怎么了
What?
他听起来很像你
He sounds kind of like you.
靠
Damn.
我找对象时也是这样吗
I was out there like that?
伊萨
Issa?
-伊萨 -天呐
- Issa? - Oh, God.
我好像因为闻了油漆味忽然晕倒了
I think I passed out real quick from these paint fumes.
开窗啊
Bitch, open a window.
你说得对
You right.
连我都觉得这样做很怪
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表