剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
他结婚了 所以完全不在考虑范围[桌子]内
He's married, so that's not even on the table.
现在他倒是想把你压在这张桌子上操
Well, now he wants to fuck you on this table.
-好爽 -是吗
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah?
你的黑屌♥操得我的白妹妹好爽
Your black cock feels so good in my white pussy.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
太喜欢了 真♥他♥妈♥大
Oh, fuck, yes. It's so fucking huge.
我好湿 让我潮♥吹♥吧
Oh, I'm so wet. Make me squirt.
我要高♥潮♥了
Oh! I'm coming!
爽 爽
Yes, yes!
狠狠操♥我♥
Oh, fuck me good!
操久点 操晕我
Fuck me long! Fuck me numb!
-就是那里 就是那里 -好棒
- Ah, right there, right there. - Yeah!
就是那里 就是那里
Right there, right there.
好爽
Oh, yeah.
我靠
Oh, shit.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Oh, fuck, yeah.
真是爽到爆
Oh, fuck, that was good.
到我了 我也要
My turn. I want some, too.
好的
Yeah, okay.
他软了
Ugh, he's soft.
我不可能这么快又硬起来啊
Wait, I can't just go right again.
那你刚才为什么要射
Well, then why'd you come?
因为我们在操
Because we were fucking?
真操蛋
This is bullshit.
等等 别别别 听我说
Wait, no, no, no, no! Look, look, look, look.
我只是需要喘口气
I just need a breath, you know,
稍等片刻 我就能重振雄风
just a minute, and I can get him back up.
马上就好
Just give me a second.
你就准备这样瞪着我吗
You-- you're just gonna stare at me like that?
你怎么回事 我们见过一堆
What's the problem? We've been with a bunch of
能立马重振雄风的黑人
other black guys who can come and keep going.
一堆
A bunch?
你知道谁最会操吗
You know who could fuck?
拉马库斯
LaMarcus.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
那晚真的太他妈疯狂了
That night was fucking crazy.
还记得之后我们去的那个吃泰式炒粉的地方吗
Remember that pad thai place that we went to after?
当然记得 我们点个外卖♥♥吧
Oh, my God, yeah. Let's Postmates it.
该死 今天是周六
Shit, today's Saturday.
他们可能会涨价
They'll probably have a surge charge.
那我们就去转角处那家吧 会快点
Well, let's just go to the place on the corner. It'll be faster.
我们还能赶得及去米歇尔的派对
Oh, we could still make Michelle's party.
要是黛比也在 我不要跟她讲话
If Debbie is there, I'm not speaking to her.
-她真是个贱♥人♥ -她肥爆了
- Ugh, she's such a bitch. - She's so fat.
可不是
Oh, I know.
这张看起来像我 对吗
This looks like me, right?
脸倒是一样
I mean, your face is your face,
但你这发型判若两人
but you have the hair of another person.
今晚真是人生中最美好的一晚
Best night of my damn life!
我的正好与你相反
Mine was the exact opposite.
我钓到的 约翰
Oh, so my guy, John?
还是叫詹姆斯来着 干脆就叫他甜心
James-- you know what? Let's just call him Sweetie.
甜心和他朋友要去Swingers 我们也去
Sweetie and his friends are going to Swingers, and so are we.
太好了 我饿死了
Great, 'cause I'm starving.
莫莉 你能帮我垫付吗
Molly, can you put this on my tab?
-行啊 我没问题 -太好了
- Yeah, no, I got it. - Yes!
-我一会儿就过来 -好 快点
- Hey, I'll catch up with you guys. - All right, hurry up.
我们要走了
Uh, we're about to head out.
好 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me, too.
然后呢
So, what's next?
我准备和伊萨还有凯丽一起去吃点东西
Um, I'm about to go grab some food with Issa and Kelli.
好吧
Okay.
然后呢
Then what?
可能回家吧
I guess home.
也许我等会会给你发短♥信♥
Maybe I'll text you later.
好吧
Okay.
凯丽 你朋友已经有桌子了吗
Kelli, does your boy already have a table?
我可不想排这么长的队
'Cause this right here, I can't.
贱♥人♥ 我们才刚到 别扫了姐的雅兴
Bitch, we just got here. Don't fuck this up for me.
-他在后面 -谢天谢地 我的脚痛死了
- Ooh, he's in the back. - Thank God. My feet hurt.
该死的坡跟鞋 我讨厌这种鞋
These goddamn wedges. I hate these shoes.
他们在那里
There they go.
-你好啊 甜心 -我得去趟卫生间
- Hey, Sweetie! - Girl, I gotta go to the bathroom.
谢谢你给我们留了位置
Thanks for saving us seats.
必须的 别客气
Absolutely. No worries.
很欢迎你过来 这是菜单
You're very welcome. And here is a menu.
知道吗 我不要菜单 我知道我想吃什么
You know what? I don't need that. I know what I want.
今天是我的欺骗日 我要个漂浮冰淇淋沙士
It's my cheat day. I want a root beer float.
必须要冰淇淋
Nothing but float!
你说每句话都要拍巴掌吗
So, do you clap after all your sentences?
知道吗 我想干嘛就干嘛
You know what? I do what I want.
我喜欢
Girl, I like it.
-等下 我们来自♥拍♥ -来吧
- Wait, let's get a selfie. - Let's do it.
我要发给我妈看 她很担心
I gotta send it to my mom. She's scared.
比如 你要点什么东西吃
But, like, what food are you gonna order?
-比如... 对 -对了 吃的
- Like... Yeah! - Oh, food!
第一选择肯定不会错
Can't go wrong with your first choice.
你们还在做吗
Yo, is it still going down?
如果在做 我还会接你电♥话♥吗
If it were, would I have answered the phone?
哥们 我简直不敢相信
Nigga! I can't believe you
你居然在杂货店遇到了两个妹子
just met two bitches at the grocery store.
你们操的时候用上什么吃的了吗
Did y'all fuck with any of the food?
我就说过你会是真男人
I told you you was gonna be the man,
随便操女人
smashing random bitches and shit.
爽不爽 很爽吧
Was it great? It was great, right?
挺...
Yeah, it was...
挺爽的
Yeah, it was great.
操 我就知道 我就知道
Shit, nigga, I knew it, I knew it!
我们嗑药喝酒
Yeah, yo, we were kicking it and drinking.
然后我开始和其中一个亲热
Then I started making out with one of 'em,
接着我们就开始一起操了
then we were all fucking.
之后她们开始嗑可♥卡♥因♥
Then they started doing coke,
再然后她们就觉得很饿
and then, you know, they were hella hungry.
哥们 你把她们操虚脱了
Oh, nigga, you wore 'em out!
真长脸 伦斯
My man, 'Wrence!
伦斯把逼操翻了
'Wrence wearing that ass out!
-厉害 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah, man.
-我累坏了 -那肯定
- I am pretty worn out. - All right, for sure.
你知道明天我们有场娱乐篮球赛
You know we got that rec basketball game tomorrow,
所以你最好今晚好好放松一下 哥们
so better stretch tonight, nigga.
你在亲亲蹭蹭找别的妹子要了电♥话♥没
Did you get any other girls' number at Kiss-n-Grind?
没有 我一看见你 宝贝
No! Once I saw you, baby,
别人都不入眼了 直接锁定
it was a fajita. That's a wrap!
-你吃得好香把我也搞馋了 -真的很好吃
- You make that look so delicious. - It's so good.
-我好想吃 -不行 这是我的欺骗日
- I really want some. - No, it's my cheat day.
吃了我的食物 咱们就玩完了
You touch my food, it's over.
德罗 你还在外面吗
莫莉 是啊 我们快完了
德罗 想要人陪吗
莫莉 我有点累了 这星期要出差
这听起来会很疯狂
This gonna sound crazy, right?
我想跟你说的是
What I wanna talk to you about is the seriousness
《狮子王》在这个时代的严肃性
of "Lion King" in this day and age.
如果你要给我做晚饭 你会做...
So, if you were gonna make me dinner, what would you...?
妹子
Girl.
丹尼尔 你朋友在桌子底下被人用手插吗
今天是我的欺骗日
It's my cheat-- it's cheat day.
-是欺骗日 -欺骗日 是啊
- It's cheat day. - Cheat day, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表