剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Lorenzo, I'm coming to the hot tub!
我们能一起祈祷吗
Can we just pray together?
洛伦佐 停 闭嘴
Lorenzo, stop-- shut up!
别闹了
Stop playing!
主 谢谢你赐予我们谦卑之心
Jesus, thank you for blessing us with humility.
黑人 黑人 全是黑人
Niggas on niggas on niggas.
爱情 还记得它们吗
Love. Remember these?
还有婚前性行为
And fornication.
还不要吧 这样太过了
Not yet. That was too far.
这让我想起了宽扎节的第五天
This reminds me of the fifth day of Kwanzaa.
你还记得你还爱我的时候吗
Oobija. Do you remember when you still actually loved me?
我全搞砸了
Ilani. I fucked it all up.
棒 你想要我 你想要我
Booyakasha. You want a taste. You want a taste.
阿门
Amen.
不过我不该喝其它东西的 真的
I shouldn't drink anything else, though. Like, legit.
瞧瞧那边我们带来的那对笑得多甜
Look at our plus-ones over there looking all cute.
我们还真是很擅长做媒
And we're so good at this.
我也很在行
Well, I'm good at this, too.
如果罗根在这个派对上谁也没瞧上
Look, if Logan don't find nobody at this party,
我们就在一起
then we gonna find each other.
-对不对 -对 我们可以更进一步
- Ain't that right? - Yup! We can get weird.
#我们就是
#Wedo.
你们开心吗 想再来点加州乐事吗
Y'all good? Y'all want some more Carlo Rossi?
不了 妹子 我以为这是个成人Wine Down
No, girl. I thought this was a grown-up Wine Down.
要不我们把我那瓶纳帕谷开了吧
Why don't we open my Napa Valley wine?
我还带了个开瓶器 以防你这儿没有
And I brought a wine opener just in case you didn't have one.
我有一个 现在有了
I have one... now.
给我来点 谢谢
I'll take some. Thank you.
伊萨 杰夫刚告诉我
Issa, Jeff was just telling me
他奶奶也是在温莎山长大的
that his grandma grew up in Windsor Hills, too.
真的吗 太巧了
Oh, really? That's crazy!
不靠谱人士竟然来了
You actually came with your flaky ass.
你不能怪我生活富裕而充实
Don't be mad at me for living a rich and fulfilling life.
乐事酒呢
Where that Rossi at, though?
阿玛尔 你的女伴呢
Uh, Ahmal, where is your plus-one?
他是我的男伴
Oh, he's my plus-one.
你哥就是你的男伴
Your brother is your plus-one?
怎么了 你说我们有很多共同点的
Girl, what? You said we have a lot in common.
阿玛尔 你给妈妈回电♥话♥了吗
Ahmal, did you call Mom back?
-没 -我也没 瞧见没
- Nah. - Me neither. See?
-老兄 最近怎么样 -很高兴看见你
- Hey, bro, what up? - Good to see you, man.
-蒂芙尼 -阿玛尔
- Tiffany! - Ahmal!
看看你 真时髦
Look at you, looking the flyest.
看看你和你的外套
And look at you with your coat.
看看你还有你的...
And look at you with your...
给老娘闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你准备好了吗
You ready?
茜拉还在说她的脚部手术吗
Oh, so Sheila's still talking about her foot surgery?
还在说呢 找一切借口不站着
Still. Just any excuse not to stand.
她付钱还在用一美元的硬币
And she still giving out them dollar coins.
没人想要一元硬币
Don't nobody want them Sacagaweas.
公♥寓♥找得怎么样了
How's the apartment search going?
我侄子有西界租♥房♥♥网的密♥码♥ 如果你需要
My cousin got a Westside Rentals password if you want that.
不用麻烦了
No, that's all right.
查得在帮我找
Chad's helping me look.
听起来他很想你搬走
Sound like he pressing you to get out.
不是 他未婚妻倒是很想
Nah, it's his fiance, though.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我很讨厌搬家
I just hate moving.
很紧张
You know, it's stressful
我原来的住处还有
and I still got a bunch of stuff
很多东西要收拾
to take care of at my old spot.
真的吗 什么东西
For real? Like what?
就是一些小东西
You know, just odds and ends.
那你怎么没去拿
What's stopping you?
时间 很难有时间
Time. You know, just finding the time.
妹子 你想再点些
Girl, you wanna go in on
这个炸虾球吗
some of those popcorn shrimp rolls, though?
要 谢谢
Oh, thank you!
我本只想表现得乖巧一点
I was only here trying to be cute,
但我现在一点也没吃饱
but I am still hungry as hell.
然后我看见这个白人佬的支票
And then I saw this white nigga's paycheck.
-操 不 -你们一起进的公♥司♥吗
- Fuck, no! - Y'all been there the same amount of time?
是啊 但我能怎么样
Yup. But, I mean, what am I supposed to do?
我又不能到合伙人那去说
I can't just roll up to the partners and be like,
"各位 我不小心发现
"Hey, guys, so I accidentally noticed
这个白人男比我的工资高"
that you're paying this white man more than me."
等下 什么 发生什么了
Wait, what? What happened?
真是太典型了
This is so typical.
我婶婶发现一些白人员工比她拿的多
My aunt found out she made less than some of her white employees.
-不会吧 -找上司说
- Stop. - Spoke up about it.
什么也没发生 她还得继续在那上班
Nothing happened. She still has to work there.
去他妈的 我是公♥司♥里最棒的律师之一
Man, fuck that. I'm one of the best lawyers they have.
我可不是那些工作双倍努力
I'm not one of these work-twice-as-hard,
却只能拿一半工资的小贱♥人♥...
pay-me-half-as-much type of bitches...
劳伦斯
不能来了 你能寄给我吗
-是的 -所以我会确保我的白人客户
- Nah! - Mm-mm, that's why I make sure my white clients
在税收申报上少拿点
get less on their tax returns.
这是对我的补偿 就是这样
It's reparations. That's what that is.
我觉得我就跟罗宾汉一样 懂吗
I feel like Robin Hood. You know what I mean?
-事情就是这样 -事实如此
- It's the facts. - It's just facts!
我不在乎会不会惹麻烦
I don't care if I get in trouble.
我要这么做 这是我游♥行♥的目的
I'm doing it and that's what I marched for.
我辞职好让我可以走在街上
I took off work so I could walk down the street,
让白人们闹心了
and do shit to white people finally.
讲真 别告诉别人
Real talk, don't tell nobody
说出去我肯定会坐牢的
'cause I'm gonna go to full jail.
-我不惊讶 -肯定会的
- I'm not surprised. - Like, full ja--
就像是 你看过《异乡历劫》吗
like, you ever see "Lock Up Abroad?"
他们会关女人
They gonna lock a broad up.
怎么了
What's going on?
劳伦斯不来了
Lawrence isn't coming.
他本来为什么要来
Why would he have been coming?
因为我可能叫了他来取信
Because I may have told him to come get his mail.
就在这个时间
At this exact time.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
所以你办派对
So you threw a party,
劳伦斯本来要过来
Lawrence was supposed to come over to said party,
如果他真的来了 你本打算怎么做
and if he would've showed up, what was your plan?
是你说男人看你过得很好
You said that a nigga always comes back
就会回头找你的 我现在就很好啊
when he thinks that you're good, and look, I'm good.
但那是在马利布
But that's in Malibu.
而且你不是不稀罕他回头吗
And I thought you said you didn't want him back.
贱♥人♥ 我当然想要回我的男人
Bitch, of course I want my man back.
开什么玩笑 我之前只是嘴硬
What the fuck? I was lying.
说马利布就是为了说实话
The whole point of saying Malibu is to not lie.
当时我的确觉得自己在说实话
Well, at the time, I thought I was not lying.
-马利布 你蠢毙了 -马利布 你闭嘴
- Malibu. You stupid. - Malibu. Shut the fuck up.
坏消息 姑娘们
Bad news, ladies.
我把加州乐事都喝光了
I drank all the Rossi.
能让他们来派对一起玩吗
Can they come party with us?
你们在开派对吗
Y'all having a party?
行吧
Sure, why not?
我会把你弄上♥床♥
I'm gonna put you to bed.
你试过被拍背打嗝吗
You ever been burped?
打嗝
Burped?
你住在这里 对吧
You live here, right?
是的
Yeah.
你有大♥麻♥吗
Do you have any herb?
有 我有处方
Yeah, I've got a prescription.
有血帮的人来了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表