剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-伊萨 -你好
- Issa? - Hi.
喝点什么
So, uh, what are we drinking?
这里以马天尼著称
Well, this place is known for their martinis.
听说他们掺很多杜松子酒
I heard that they infuse a lot of their gins.
去他妈的杜松子酒 我要杏仁露
Fuck gin. I want the horchata.
露轻一点 杏仁[妓♥女♥]重一点
Easy on the chata, heavy on the whore.
-你选吧 -别担心 包你满意
- You pick. - Don't worry, you're in good hands.
你手活好吗
Are you good with your hands?
还是更擅长用屌♥
Or are you better with your dick?
说实话 我并不是很喜欢喝马天尼
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not really much of a martini guy.
我只是想给你个好印象
I was only trying to impress.
我信了 所以显然我很容易
Well, I bought it, so I'm clearly easy.
被打动
To-- to impress.
既然我们都说开了
Well, now that we're throwing the cards on the table,
我该告诉你
I should tell you that I
我看到你资料里提到了蜘蛛侠
caught that Spider-Man reference in your profile.
-漫威 -铁粉
- Marvel, huh? - All day.
问题是我是DC粉
See, the thing is I'm a DC guy.
-什么 -拜托
- What?! - Oh, come on.
超人吊打蜘蛛侠
Superman beats Spider-Man.
超人的狗都能吊打蜘蛛侠
I mean, Superman's dog beats Spider-Man.
我该走了
You know what? I should go.
是的
Actually, you should.
等等 打扰下 上酒 谢谢
Okay, here, hold on. Excuse me, drink, please?
丹尼尔
刚回家 来吗
伊萨
不行 我有点事
倒得好
Nicely poured.
-你的 -谢谢
- For you. - Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我喜欢
I love it.
二位满意吗
You guys doing okay, or...?
你还想点什么吗
Uh, did you want anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thank you.
我们不用了 谢谢
I think we're good. Thank you.
如果你真想付钱 就得坚决点
If you're gonna go for it, you've gotta commit to it.
什么 我明明很坚决
What? I did.
下次在拿到手前别停下
Next time, don't stop until I say, "I got it."
记住了
Noted.
-谢谢 -客气
- Well, thank you. - You're very welcome.
快午夜了
Wow, it's almost midnight.
-时间过得真快 -是啊
- Time just flew by. - Yeah.
但我不累
But I'm not tired.
如果你想的话 我们可以继续逛
So, if you want, we could keep hanging out.
我也想 可是我明天得早起
I wish. I have to get up super early.
要去赶飞机
I have a flight in the morning, so.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不过这是我们下次约会的借口
But, hey, this is an excuse for us to do this again.
好的
Okay.
只有到那时我们才能实现共鸣
...only then can we truly achieve empathy.
我们来练习如何倾听
Let's practice how we listen
学生经历个人挑战
to students experiencing personal challenges.
伊萨
抱歉 昨晚没能去见你
不管我任命谁当学生拓展主管
Those skills would be especially important for whomever I name
你可以今晚补偿我
这些技能都很重要
as our new Director of Student Outreach.
伊萨 弗雷达 凯蒂 过来
Issa, Frieda, Kitty, Ken, please come up.
-你先把 -好的
- Why don't you go first? - Okay.
一个原先学习认真
"A student who was formerly engaged
现在开始顶嘴 缺席课外作业的学生
is now talking back and missing assignments.
可能的潜在原因有哪些
What are some possible underlying causes?"
我的第一反应可能是
Okay, so, my first thought might be
家里出现变故
has something in their home life changed?
我会想知道他们的父母
Okay, I'd wanna know if any of their parents
有没有加入任何组织
are affiliated with any organizations.
我们想的都是毒品 对吧
I mean, we're all thinking drugs, right?
他们大到可以怀孕了吗
Are they old enough to get pregnant?
因为他们可能怀孕了
Because they're probably pregnant.
或许与其假设
Maybe instead of assuming,
不如直接问他们怎么回事
we should just ask them what the hell is going on.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 这是静修
No, it's the retreat.
讲真 有时原因不止一个
Honestly, sometimes it's more than one thing.
他们是小孩
And these are kids.
即使是成年人
Even adults can have a hard time
也很难对自己完全坦诚
being honest with themselves about things.
我同意弗雷达
I agree with Frieda.
我们在挖掘一条深静脉
We're mining a deep vein, here.
继续挖
Let's keep digging.
各位两两组队 从碗里挑一张卡
Everyone, pair up, pick a card from the bowl.
-你想组队吗 -好
- You wanna partner? - Ken: Yeah.
好的
Okay, all right.
你想做我搭档吗
Uh, you wanna be my partner?
我们真要这么做吗
Oh, we're really doing this?
是的 坐起来
Yeah, we're doing it. Sit up. Up.
-你可以做到的 -谢谢
- Patricia: You can do it. - Frieda: Thank you.
莎拉 你想跟我一组吗
Hey, Sarah, do you wanna partner up?
好啊
Sure.
好吧 你得知有个学生很害怕追逐梦想
Okay, you learn that a student is scared of going for his dreams.
真傻
Well, that's stupid.
梦不会成真
Dreams aren't meant to be achieved.
所以才叫梦
That's why they're called dreams.
不然的话 就是现实了
Otherwise, they'd be called reality, so.
他们应该早点明白
They might as well learn that sooner rather than later.
-这有点消极吧 帕特里夏 -但是是真的
- That's kind of dark, Patricia. - It's true.
-这些花很漂亮 妈 -谢谢
- These are beautiful, Mom. - Thank you.
我从冰箱里拿了香槟
I got the champagne from the fridge.
眼中有活 对吗
See something, do something, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你♥爸♥妈人很好
Your parents are kind of great.
没错
Yeah, they are.
-莫莉 -佩纳先生佩纳太太
- Molly! - Ah, Mr. And Mrs. Peña.
走一个
Ven.
-太好了 -谢谢
- So good. - Thank you.
我刚才问我爸妈
I was just asking my parents
他们要不要再办一次婚礼
if they ever thought about renewing their wedding vows.
我要他管好自己就行了
祝你好运
说到这里 我们要去找你♥爸♥妈了
On that note, we're gonna go find your parents.
-走吧 老爸 -好好
- Come on, Papi. - Sí, sí.
-好的 老妈 -你好
- Sí, Mami. - Hola.
德罗 这是莱昂内尔 莱昂内尔 德罗
Oh, uh, Dro, this is Lionel. Lionel, Dro.
-很荣幸认识你 -你好吗 德罗
- Pleasure. - How you doing, Dro?
-挺好 -德罗和我从小一起长大的
- Good, good. - Dro and I grew up together.
是的 我爸妈的房♥子就在街那头
Yeah, my parents' house is right across the street there.
-好的 -你们是同事吗
- Okay. - You two work together?
-不是 -不是
- Uh, no. - No.
我们在外面认识的
We met out.
莱昂内尔是抵押经纪人
Yeah, Lionel's a mortgage broker.
市场顾问
Marketing consultant.
-你是... -市场顾问
- You are a... - Marketing consultant.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
坎蒂丝呢
So, where's Candice?
-在卡波参加单身女郎派对 -德罗
- Bachelorette party in Cabo. - Dro!
小兄弟
Little bruv.
你好
What's up?
那家伙好高
That dude is tall.
是吗
Is he?
不 我不知道
Nah, man, I didn't know.
所以 蒂芙妮没说什么伊萨和丹尼尔的事吗
So, Tiffany hasn't said anything about Issa and Daniel?
塔莎那事之后
After what happened with the whole Tasha thing,
小蒂就不跟我说你们的事了
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表