剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Oh, you all grew up together, or...?
我前女友的大学同学
My ex went to college with them.
挺酷的 你们还是朋友吗
Oh, that's cool. You two are still friends?
是伊萨吗
Oh, it's Issa?
我只是说 最近在考虑英格尔伍德
I'm just saying, yeah, Inglewood's on the come-up.
我们打算在那边买♥♥一栋四套公♥寓♥住♥宅♥楼
We're thinking about buying a fourplex out there.
不是豪♥宅♥ 但我们在盯着几栋法♥院♥拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Nothing fancy, but we have our eye on a couple foreclosures.
老天保佑房♥主赎不回去
Fingers crossed the owners lose it.
我爱死她了
I love her.
小伊 你房♥子的所有人不是换了吗
Iss, didn't your building change owners?
翻新什么的
I mean, getting upgraded and shit.
现在都不像小民房♥了
It barely looks like a trap house anymore.
是啊
Yep.
我去接伊萨的时候
When I picked Issa up,
我看见他们在曼彻斯特街开了家粉红莓
I saw they had a Pinkberry on Manchester now.
之前是什么来着
What'd that used to be?
我以前常去的 那时候叫...
I used to go there all the time when it was a--
-派派思[炸鸡连锁快餐店] -派派思
- Popeyes. - Popeyes.
宝贝 我们说过...
Baby, we talked about--
首先 我想祝我的男人生日快乐
First off, I wanna wish a happy birthday to my man,
也是我的死党 我的老公
my best friend, the Barack to my Michelle.
我觉得今晚能和我们最好的朋友一起庆祝
I just feel so blessed to be able to celebrate tonight
是件非常幸福的事
with some of our dearest friends.
还有路人
And some randos.
-我好爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
- I just love you so much. - I love you, too, baby.
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, baby.
敬德里克
To Derek.
敬德里克
To Derek.
-敬德里克 -生日快乐
- To Derek. - Yes. Happy birthday!
听着 让我解释 好吗
Look, I wanna explain, all right?
要是我知道... 我就不会带阿帕尔娜来了
I wouldn't have brought Aparna if I knew--
-你真是满嘴狗屁 -什么
- You're so full of shit. - What?
你真是不管是谁都迫不及待
You couldn't wait to parade
要在我和我朋友面前炫耀一番
whoever-the-fuck in front of me and my friends?
我没想炫耀任何人
I'm not parading anybody.
然后更可恶的是 你屏蔽我
And then on some fuck shit, you block me?
好吧 是的 我屏蔽你了
Okay, yeah, I blocked you
因为我不想再看见我们在一起时
because I was tired of seeing pictures
你操的那个人的照片了
of the nigga you fucked while we were together.
我没有晒过照片
I didn't post pictures!
我不管是谁晒的照片
Nigga, I don't give a fuck who posted the pictures.
-你还在和那个人上♥床♥吗 -关你什么事
- You still fuckin' that nigga? - Why do you even care?
当然关我的事 你还在和他上♥床♥
Of course, so you're still fucking him.
我们在一起时你还和谁做过
Who else did you fuck while we were together?
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
很明显 我不知道你来这里是干什么的
I don't know what the fuck you was out here doing, apparently.
-我♥干♥什么 -是啊
- Oh, what I'm doing? - Yeah.
那你是在干什么
What about what you're doing?
一边上我一边和你银行的
Fucking me while you're with some bitch
某个婊♥子♥搞在一起
who works at your bank?
就她这种货色
And really, nigga, her?
怎么 和山寨音乐制♥作♥人在一起就变高级了
'Cause being some fake-ass music producer's jump-off is better?
我敢说那个家伙肯定是个绅士
You know, I bet that nigga's a real fucking gentleman.
他的成就比呜呜屌♥多了
He's got way more going on than Woot Woot.
说到这里 你那玩意怎么样了
Speaking of, what's up with that?
我手♥机♥上还找不到呜呜呢
'Cause I ain't get no Woot Woots on my phone.
它值得我在你低潮时支持你的那段时间吗
Was it worth all that time I spent supporting your depressed ass?
可能还没你做骚货的时间有价值
Probably not as much time as you spent being a fuckin' ho.
我们走吧
Let's go.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday*
*亲爱的德里克*
*Dear Derek*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
这是胡萝卜蛋糕吗
This carrot cake?
你讨厌我们
So, you hate us.
我会吃 但还是很恶心
I mean, I'm gonna eat it, but it's nasty.
-你喜欢胡萝卜蛋糕吗 -喜欢
- You like carrot cake? - I do.
为什么 你真坏 你真坏
Why? You bad, you bad.
我都分不清叉子是谁的了
I don't know whose fork is whose.
用那把叉子
Use that fork.
德罗
Dro.
很抱歉我们一直没机会讲话
Sorry we haven't been able to talk.
这个派对很尴尬吧
This party's a lot, huh?
是啊 我以为我知道今晚会怎样
Yeah, I-- I thought I knew what to expect tonight,
但是...
but...
你和坎蒂丝
You and Candice--
你们看起来真的很合得来
you guys look really good together.
-抱歉 -不 没关系
- Sorry. - No, it's okay.
看见你们两个...
I mean, seeing you two...
你和她在一起的样子...
the way you are with her...
算了 挺傻的 我听起来好傻
Forget it, it's stupid. I sound so stupid.
不 你不傻
No, you don't.
我们也有我们的默契
We have something, too.
没错 只是...
We do. It's just...
爽 爽
Okay. Okay.
我快到了 我快到了
I'm almost there. I'm almost there!
不要停 别停
Please don't stop. Don't stop.
好吧...
Okay...
该死
Oh, shit.
好吧 我要 我要出去了
Okay, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna go back out.
你能不能过会儿再出来
You wanna hang back here for a sec and then come out afterwards?
当然
Yeah, sure.
-好吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
我本打算退回去的
I was gonna return this.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm good.
我们还能去喝几杯
We could still get drinks.
妈
Hey, Mom.
莫莉
Molly.
我只是需要一点时间
I just needed some time.
我知道
I know.
妈 为什么在那之后你还和爸在一起
Mom, why'd you stay with Dad after...? -
这听起来很傻 但是...
This is gonna sound really stupid, but...
我真的很爱他
I just loved him.
那你是怎么抚平伤痛的
How'd you deal with the hurt?
你怎么熬过去的
How'd you get past it?
我不知道我有没有走出去过
I don't know if I ever have.
但我只知道他让我
But I just know that he made me
感觉到的特别比伤痛多多了
feel special more than he hurt me.
你感觉好些了吗
Do you feel better?
好些了
Yeah.
天呐...
Jesus...
德罗
我周四回来 你想聚聚吗
莫莉
我没法再继续了
租金涨价通知
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表