剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
假如他是白人 说出那些话
would it still be okay if he said those things
我们还会觉得
if he was, you know...
没问题吗
white?
我们改变不了他
I mean, we're not gonna change him.
他就是这样的人
It's, like, he is who he is.
你意思是这样就没问题吗
So, are you saying that makes it okay?
我意思是承担风险的人是我
I'm saying that I'm the one that's on the hook for this
为了成功我会不择手段
and I'm gonna do what I have to do to make this work.
就是这样
That's right.
祝你好运
Good luck, man.
你好
Mm, hi.
再次谢谢你
Thank you so much again for everything.
你帮了大忙
You've been so helpful.
不客气 随时效劳
Oh, yeah, sure. You know, whatever you need.
安德鲁斯女士能帮上忙 我很欣慰
And I'm glad Mrs. Andrews is working out for you.
-她很棒 -你知道我们得团结一致
- Oh, she's great. - You know we gotta stick together.
墨西哥人很团结 犹太人也是
You know, Mexicans stick together. And Jews.
这里越来越多拉丁人
Latinos starting to take over around here.
我还记得以前学校里全是黑人
I remember when this school was all black.
现在这里比墨西哥玉米饼的肉馅还要棕 懂我意思吗
Now, browner than taco meat. You know what I'm saying?
墨西哥玉米饼的肉馅 真是好哏
Taco meat, that's pretty good.
孩子 快上车
Hey, my boy, go on, get on the bus.
系好鞋带 你们俩都是
Tie your shoes. Both of y'all.
提一下裤子 丹尼尔
And pull your pants up, son. Yeah. Go, Daniel.
-你真的下手了 -是的
- Wow, you pulled the trigger. - I pulled the trigger.
-我买♥♥了 放在酒窖里 -你好
- I got it. It's in the cellar. - Hi!
你好吗
Oh, hey. How are you?
-已经买♥♥了 -买♥♥了
- You already got it? - I got it.
我存放在酒窖里 等凯茜大学毕业才打开
I'm gonna keep it in the cellar until Kathy graduates from college.
早餐的龙虾卷好吃吗
So, how did the lobster rolls taste for breakfast?
什么
Huh?
不 不 我并没...
Oh, oh, yeah, no. Yeah, no, I didn't really--
我没拿走
I didn't take those with me.
不 不 我知道你不会拿的
No, no, I know that you wouldn't.
但你该试试拉图
Yeah. But you should try the Latour.
-来我家... -你有照片吗
- Come over the house-- - Do you have a picture of it?
-天呐 我手♥机♥上有 -真的吗
- Oh, my God, yeah. I got it on my phone. - Really?
-当然 -那最好
- Yeah, sure. - Oh, that'd be great.
塔莎·托马斯
百老汇联邦信用合作社
银行出纳 卡米诺大学
他的银行
His bank?
百思买♥♥
百老汇联邦信用合作社
下一位
Next.
需要办什么业务
Can I help you?
我想存钱
I'd like to make a deposit.
欠揍 贱♥人♥
You got jalapeño popped, bitch!
-天呐 -闭你♥妈♥的♥嘴
- Oh, my God. - Oh, shut the fuck up!
-给你的 女士 -谢谢
- Here you go, ma'am. - Thanks.
莫莉
Molly.
-劳伦斯 怎么... -你好
- Lawrence. What-- - Hey.
-你怎么样 -我刚开了个客户会议
- What's up? - Oh, I was just at a client meeting.
-你在这里干什么 -子午线在这
- What are you doing here? - It's Meridian.
好吧
Oh, cool.
你很喜欢在这上班
So, you're-- you're liking it?
是 这里挺好的
Yeah, it's good.
-那就好 -你呢
- Good. - You?
-工作还顺利吗 -还行
- Work's good? - Yeah, fine.
好吧 很高兴见到你
All right, well, uh, it was good seeing you.
你最近怎么样
How are you?
-我是说... -我知道
- I mean... - I know.
伊萨还在伤心
Issa's still torn up.
-所以呢 -她很内疚 劳伦斯
- And? - She feels terrible, Lawrence.
真的
She does.
伊萨是出了轨 但她不是那样的人
Issa cheated, but she's not a cheater.
得了吧 你知道她还爱着你
Come on, you know she still loves you.
你恨她吗
Do you hate her?
不 不恨
No, I don't.
那你会和她复合吗
Would you ever take her back?
我也是这么看她的
That's exactly what I was saying about her.
-就是 真的 -是啊 我刚...
- Exactly. Really. - Yeah, I was just...
-喂 -妹子 我刚跟劳伦斯聊过了
- Hello? - Hey, girl. I just talked to Lawrence.
我假装了好几遍无意路过 他才看见我
I had to do, like, five fake walk-bys before he saw me.
谢谢你为了我大老远到那去
Oh, thanks for going all the way over there for me.
应该的
Of course.
那他说了什么
So, what did he say?
很遗憾 小伊
I'm sorry, Iss.
劳伦斯说他对你没有什么了
Lawrence said that he's done.
他找了个新公♥寓♥
He found a new apartment.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你想我一会儿到你那去吗
You want me to stop by later?
什么 不 那...
What? No, that's...
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你需要我我随时在 好吗
I'm here if you need me, okay?
再见
Bye.
女士 你不能睡在这里
Ma'am, you cannot sleep here.
我 这有先例的
I-- well, it shows precedent.
而且我觉得Sycamore公♥司♥的备注会很有用
And I think the Sycamore memo might be useful here.
很好 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
我们会在明天结束前跟进这位客户的
And we will follow up with the client by EOD tomorrow.
还有 汉娜 你的送别派对有点乱
Oh, and, Hannah, things were kind of hectic at your going-away party,
但我很想说恭喜你调到芝加哥去
but I just wanted to say congratulations on Chicago.
谢谢你 莫莉
Thank you, Molly.
这是个转变 但是 我挺喜欢的
It's an adjustment, but, you know, I like it. -
我想说如果你需要任何帮助
And I just want to say if you ever need any additional help,
我很乐意伸出援手
I'd love to offer myself up.
我真的很感激能在你手下学习
You know, I really appreciated learning from you
很希望还能继续受教于你
and I'd love the opportunity to continue.
其实 有几个案子我有点忙不过来
You know, actually, a couple cases have come across my desk
可以让你接手
that I could bring you in on.
要是你不介意得在
If you don't mind splitting your time
洛杉矶和芝加哥两边忙几个月的话
between LA and Chicago for a few months,
我很乐意你来帮我
then I would welcome the help.
我没意见
I'm open to that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
听我说 我和伊萨之间的事不应该发生
Look, what happened with me and Issa shouldn't have.
那是个错误
It was a mistake, and, you know,
你不该经历这些
you don't deserve that.
我觉得 随便吧
I mean, hey, it's whatever.
她是你的前女友 这也是人之常情
I mean, that's your ex, so it happens.
反正我们也没说过我们是彼此的唯一
We never said we was exclusive anyway.
不管怎么样 都结束了
Well, you know, either way, it's over.
我烤了些吃的
I got some food going on the stove,
我要回去了
so I need to go back inside.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
你饿吗
You hungry?
嗯 有点饿了
Yeah, I could eat.
想操吗
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表