剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
没事 我可以
It's cool. I got it.
好
Okay,
只需要 好
Just gonna... Okay,
不好意思 你能让让吗
Excuse me, do you mind?
退后一点 谢谢
Just move it, yeah, a little bit back further. Thank you.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -谢了 好了 宝贝
- Thanks. - Thanks, man. Okay, baby.
-好了 -你想开车吗
- All right. - You wanna drive?
什么 你要暂停看心理医生到什么时候
But, wait, you're putting therapy on pause till when?
等我找到新的心理医生
Till I find another therapist.
荣达医生总是为难我
I mean, Dr. Rhonda was always putting her shit on me.
就因为我们都有棕色奶♥子♥
Just because we both got brown titties.
等等 什么
Okay, wait. What?
"把25号♥搁板放在7C"
"Put shelf 25 in 7C"?
-我不知道 -这样好了
- I don't know... - Hey, girl, you know what?
你做这个 我做这个
You do this part and I will do this part.
不过讲真
But, like, on the real, though,
你会继续去找 对吗
you gonna keep looking, though, right?
因为海里有很多棕色奶♥子♥
'Cause there's plenty of brown titties in the sea.
你有笑话吗
Oh, you got jokes?
好的
Okay.
因为海里同样有很多的棕色鸡♥巴♥
Because there's plenty of brown dicks in the sea, too.
可你一根没有
But you ain't got one.
首先 约炮很难
Okay, first of all, trying to fuck is hard.
难个屁 就跟骑自行车一样
No, it's not. It's like riding a bike.
那个我也不会
Yeah, I don't know how to do that either.
我一直在想 "要是他不够好呢
Like, I kept on thinking, "What if he's not good?
或者要是我不够好呢"
Or what if I'm not good?"
我也不知道 我想不通了
And- - I don't know, I'm just stuck in my own head.
所以才有心理治疗啊
Well, what you think therapy is?
我只能和陌生人讲话
I'm stuck in my head talking to a stranger.
至少你最后还能和人上♥床♥
At least you get the option to fuck at the end.
但是是你自己选择不约炮的
Yeah, but you chose not to be out here.
并不代表我不想要
But it's not like I don't want somebody.
那就去约啊
Then, girl, get yours.
我应该的
I should.
我们应该的
We should.
淫乱之事我们就该一起做
I mean, we were supposed to do this ho shit together.
我一直想有一个骚货阶段
Girl, I always wanted to have a ho phase.
但我遇到了劳伦斯 他让我
But then I met Lawrence and he made me
爱上了他
fall in love with him and shit.
你们很快就陷入爱河了
Tsk, yeah, y'all did get boo'd up real quick.
你知道吗 去他妈的爱情
You know what? Fuck love, okay?
去他妈的认识这些黑人
Fuck getting to know these niggas.
去他妈的感觉
Fuck feeling feelings.
我只想要做哈莉·贝瑞 好吗
I just wanna be on my Halle Berry shit, okay?
我只想要感觉好
I just wanna feel good.
好的 你能帮我安装书柜吗
Cool, cool, cool. Well, can you fuck with my bookshelf, though?
好好
Yeah, yeah.
我们今晚出去玩吧
Let's go somewhere tonight.
你能教我怎么骚吗
Can you teach me how to ho?
贱♥人♥ 你真没礼貌
Bitch, that's rude.
好的
And, yes.
看看所有这些小骚货
Look at all these hos all extra thirsty...
我现在就看着一个呢
Uh, I'm looking at one right now.
我才不像这些
Girl, I'm not out here looking like these...
我们得去一个让我们显得像外来人士的地方
You know what? We need to go somewhere where we're the exotic ones.
哪里 得梅因吗
Where? Like Des Moines?
不 我是说外国
No, like another country.
真的 我一直在想
No, seriously, I've been thinking
我们需要离开 就我们两个
we need to get away with just the two of us.
我单身后我们还没这样做过
We haven't done that since I was single.
等等 绿色衬衣 你的了
Oh, hold up. Green shirt. That's all you.
这么快 我还准备点鲶鱼篮子呢
Already? I was gonna order the catfish basket.
你能快点吗
Girl, would you hurry your slow walking ass up?
这是我的性感步伐
It's my sexy walk.
我就不该穿这高跟鞋的
I knew I shouldn't have fucked with these wedges.
-貌似很难 -并不
- Wow, that seems hard. - Not really.
建筑而已
It's construction.
你肯定很擅长用钻子
I bet you're- - you're really good with your drill.
什么
Excuse me?
他得接电♥话♥ 很重要
No, he had a phone call. It was- - it was important.
如果你可以
So, if you had the chance to, like,
离开这 自己回家
get out of here and go home alone
或者在这约个人回家
or go home with somebody here,
你会怎么选
like, what would you decide?
我朋友让我过来的
Look, my friend sent me over here
他想和你朋友聊
just so he could get some time with your girl.
你还有别的朋友吗
Do you have any other friends?
好吧
Okay. All right.
看你一个人坐着
Saw you sitting by yourself.
我想我该过来打个招呼
I figured I'd come by and say hello.
我只是在帮我朋友
I'm just- - I'm just looking out for my friend.
你是个好朋友
Well, you're a good friend.
不是好的倾听者 但是个好朋友
Not a great listener, but good friend.
我可以两者兼顾
I can be both.
能给我你的号♥码吗
Can I get your number?
当然
Sure.
你给我名片吗
Oh, you're hitting me with the business card?
好吧
Okay, all right.
我会赢得你的号♥码的
Uh, I'll earn it.
妹子 钓到男人没
So, girl, how'd you do?
我"钓到"了这些鸡翅
I got these wings.
然后埃里克就问珊妮丝
So, then, Eric gonna ask Shaniece,
"为什么你不做你的土豆沙拉"
"Well, how come you not gonna make your potato salad?"
你知道她怎么说吗
Do you know what she said?
等下 珊妮丝是谁
Wait, who is Shaniece?
我是不是得给你做记忆卡才行
Do I need to make you some flash cards?
-不用 没事 -好吧
- No, I'm good, I'm good. - Okay.
我们后来看没看完上周的《创智赢家》
Hey, did we ever finish watching that "Shark Tank" from last week?
我真希望每集都有戴蒙
See, I wish Daymond could be in every episode.
搞不懂他们为什么要让他
I don't know why they make him alternate
和那个彼得潘似的白人妹子轮着来
with that Peter Pan-looking white lady.
小子 住手
Boy, stop!
-你有没有在听我说话 -当然在听
- Are you even listening to me? - Of course.
终于周四了
T-g-I-t!
加油 维奥拉
Get it, Viola.
妈的
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
不 没事的 我可以检查一下
Yeah, no, it should be fine. I can just look it over.
再说了 我下周会去芝加哥和汉娜见面
Plus, you know, I'm seeing Hannah in Chicago next week,
我会弄清楚的
so I can get clarity.
天啊 真希望我也能去芝加哥度假
Damn, wish I could sneak vacations in Chicago, too.
反正你现在工作也像度假
Well, you already vacation here at work,
又有什么区别
so what's the difference?
抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我压力太大了 都怪这些额外的工作
I'm just stressing. All this extra work.
好吧
Okay.
好消息 姑娘们
Good news, ladies.
我之前收到了副校长盖恩斯的消息
I heard from Vice Principal Gaines earlier,
他表示非常开心
and he could not have been more excited
我们在东41街学校取得的进展
about the progress we're making at East 41st Street.
我想问一下
Just curious.
你有收到其他人的反馈吗
Have you gotten feedback from anyone else?
没有 不过盖恩斯先生说
No, but Mr. Gaines did say
你们班的出勤率翻了一番
attendance in your classroom has doubled.
确实如此 非常棒
It has, and it's beautiful.
很好 做得好
All right, then. Well done.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表