剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我们算是扯平了
I-- I guess we even now.
什么
What?
别再打给我了
Don't ever fucking call me again.
不安感
前情提要
我们只是希望孩子们代表的群体更广
We were just hoping for a more representative group of kids.
你们要是想招墨西哥学生 没人拦着你们
Look, if you want Mexicans, nobody's stopping you.
我都乐意随时顶上
I am always happy to step up.
等明年给你做年度评估时
When your review comes around next year,
这些就会派上用场
this will be very useful.
很抱歉我们一直没机会讲话
Sorry, we haven't been able to talk.
我以为我知道今晚会怎样 但是
I thought I knew what to expect tonight, but--
你和坎蒂丝 你们看起来真的很合得来
you and Candace, you're really good together.
它值得我在你低潮时支持你的那段时间吗
Was it worth all that time I spent supporting your depressed ass?
可能还没你做骚货的时间有价值
Probably not as much time as you spent being a fuckin' ho.
我们走
Let's go.
你想要一张冷萃咖啡的代金券吗
Would you like a voucher for a free cold brew?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
这里以前不是家庭烤鱼店吗
Hey, didn't this used to be a family fish grill?
不清楚 但我听说
I don't know, but I heard
他们要拆掉所有的旧商店
they're getting rid of all the old stores
把这改造成一条步行街
and turning this into a promenade.
好激动
So exciting!
记得30天后来参加我们的开业典礼
Make sure you come back for our grand opening in 30 days!
爱伍德[英格尔伍德]最好的咖啡
Best coffee in I'Wood.
爱伍德 什么鬼
I'Wood? The fuck?
不安感
第二季第八集
和劳伦斯的30天
长滩马拉松&半马拉松
-我跑不动了 -再见
- I'm done! - Bye!
-你乳♥头♥这样流血正常吗 -什么
- Should your nipples be bleeding like that? - What?
我们都讨厌你
We all hate you!
跑了14英里了 过半了 加油
The 14 mile marker, y'all. Halfway done. Come on!
搞错没
Oh, for real?
他有胡子 不错
Oh, he got a beard! That's what's up.
你想赢吗
Damn, are you trying to win?
你特意为我做的吗
Did you make that specially for me?
尝尝这个 尝嘛
Here, try this. Come on, just try it.
真好吃
That's amazing!
我们做的是什么来着
What are we making again?
你是史上最烂的副厨
You are the worst sous chef ever.
我带了株乔迁植物
I brought a housewarming plant.
我喜欢制♥造♥气氛
I like to create the ambiance.
我们做的是菠菜
Well, we are making spinach
以及羊乳酪三文鱼饺子
and feta stuffed salmon over tortellini.
你会说笑哦
Oh, you got jokes, huh?
三天前比了马拉松碳水化合物还会堆积吗
Is it still carb loading if the marathon was three days ago?
真高兴我们去跑了
I'm really glad we did that.
我好久没有领先的感觉了
I haven't felt like I was leading shit in a long time.
没有你我们肯定跑不下来
Yeah, well, we couldn't have pulled through without you.
或许
Maybe--
或许是时候开始考虑我的下个点子了
maybe it's time to start thinking about my next idea.
参与到马鞍怎么样
How about hopping in on Saddle?
布鲁克和科林还需要一个营销人员
Brooke and Colin still need a biz dev guy.
-他们已经开始了 -所以呢
- Yeah, but they're already into it. - So?
你可以先加入试试
It could be good to join something first, you know,
学点东西 比如自己的应用可以有什么改善
so you could see what you would do differently for your own thing.
好
Yeah.
我会去找他们
I'll hit 'em up.
所以
So,
我还能再吃一口吗
can I get another piece of that?
你想吃这个
Oh, you want some of this?
也许
Maybe.
这太荒谬了 先买♥♥扬声器再买♥♥沙发
I think it's crazy that you would get speakers before a couch.
-总得讲优先顺序吧 -这跟优先顺序无关
- Oh, come on, priorities much? - It's not about priorities.
重点是能在洗澡时听"体育中心"
It's about being able to listen to "SportsCenter" in the shower.
好吧 马鞍的事怎么样了
Okay. So, how's Saddle going?
还行 才第一周
It's fine. I mean, it's only the first week, so.
我听科林说进展得很不错
Well, I heard from Colin it's going really well.
你还听说事情啊
Oh, so you hearing things?
你和科林这么亲密还听说了什么
What else are you hearing since you and Colin are so close?
别 别这样
Don't-- don't do that.
就因为我们发生了关系不代表我们关系亲密
Just 'cause we had sex does not make us close.
最亲密不就是那样吗
That's literally as close as you could get.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
再说 每次我们都很醉
Plus, we were drunk every single time.
所以不止一次了
So, it happened more than once?
是的 他刚好在
Yeah, he was just-- he was just there.
但你肯定喜欢他的什么
You had to like something about him, though.
他很聪明 风趣 但也就这样了
I mean, he's smart and he's funny as hell, but that's it.
瞧你吃醋的样子
Look at you getting jealous.
-我没吃醋 -你就是
- I'm not jealous. - Yes, you are.
-你不介意 我就不介意 -真可爱
- You cool with it, I'm cool with it. - That's cute.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
想吃点心吗
You wanna order some dessert?
红毛都这样笑
That's how gingers laugh.
像这样
Like...
-那样 -不会吧
- That way... - Oh, no!
我朋友问 怎么了
My friends are like, "What's wrong?"
我说 我讨厌小猪
And I'm like, "Yeah, I fuckin' hate Piglet."
我会劝他们
Like I would convince them that...
恭喜 这很棒啊
Yo, congrats, man. That's huge.
谢谢 我很激动
Yeah, thanks, man. I'm excited.
你们能用两只手吗
Yo, could y'all use two hands?
我也说了我为你高兴
I said I'm happy for you, too, man...
-嗯 -你们不能弄坏我的东西
- Yeah. - ...but y'all not gonna break my shit.
你点了柠檬胡椒鸡翅吗
Did you order some lemon pepper wings?
插到托架里
Just click it in the bracket.
-我弄好了 -嗯
- I'm good. - Yep.
开始 真♥相♥时刻
All right, here we go. The moment of truth.
-棒 -棒
- Hell, yeah! - That's what's up.
活了
Damn, that shit is live.
是我我就买♥♥75英寸的
You know, I would've went with the 75-inch,
不过这只是我的偏好
though, but that's just me.
-他还种了棍子 -感谢你们的帮忙
- This nigga plant a stick? - Hey, I appreciate y'all's help.
给 干杯
There you go. Cheers.
我是要空腹喝这个吗
So, am I drinking this on an empty stomach,
-鸡翅还来不来 -你们要看球赛吗
- or are those wings coming? - Y'all wanna watch the game?
我买♥♥了全套的体育套餐
I got the whole sports package.
能看《正北方》大结局吗
Can we fuck with that "Due North" finale, though?
你也看那弱智剧吗
Ha! You watch that dumbass show, too?
不 我未婚妻让我看的 很傻♥逼♥
Nah, man, my fiance put me on. It's stupid.
查德 少装蒜 你喜欢死了
Chad, nigga, stop frontin'. You love that show.
你还倒回去看
You be rewinding it and shit.
角色发展很不错
I mean, the character development is on point
故事线也很吸引人
and the storylines are riveting.
赶快打开
Nigga, just turn the shit on!
我本想在家看 但丽雅叫了吵死人的朋友过来
I'd watch it at home, but Leah bring her loud-ass friends over.
-不过他们可以搞起来 -嗯
- They could get it, though. - Yeah,
蒂芙尼今晚在伊萨家看
Tiffany's watching it at Issa's tonight.
-操 我的错 我不是有意 -没事
- Shit, my bad. I didn't mean to-- - Nah, it's all good.
-我没生气 -新马子怎么样 贾思敏
- I'm not trippin'. - How's the new chick, uh, Jasmine?
阿帕尔娜 她叫阿帕尔娜
Aparna, nigga. Her name is Aparna.
她挺好的 我得和她前任一起工作
She's cool. And I gotta work with her ex.
什么 她和她前任发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
What? She fuckin' with her ex at your job?
-我♥操♥ -他们是朋友
- Nah, man, fuck that. - Ah, they're friends.
不过很奇怪 她说她对她不感兴趣
It's weird, though. She says she's not checking for him,
但他的弱智笑话总是能逗她笑
but she always laugh at his stupid-ass jokes.
不行 不管是什么
Nah. Yo, yo, whatever it is,
你得赶紧把他们扼杀掉
you gotta kill that shit, bro, right now.
不要又被戴绿帽 你要让这些娘们知道
Don't get caught slipping again. You gotta let these broads know.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表