剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我也说不好
I mean, I don't know,
内心深处我觉得呜呜可能还没...
deep down I kind of thought Woot Woot might not still be...
说不清
I don't know, it just--
呜呜在我生命中存在已久
it had been a part of my life for so long.
我懂 我之前也在研发一款应用
No, I get it. I was working on this app
它本能成为优步和来福车的竞争对手
that was supposed to rival Uber and Lyft.
-我给它起名为飞驰[飞车杀人] -飞驰
- I called it Drive-By. - Drive-By?
-是啊 我没认真起 -确实
- Yeah, I didn't really think that one through. - No.
不过没事
But it's okay.
有时候说再见
Sometimes saying goodbye
意味着你将会遇到更好的事情
means you're making room for something better.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很期待劳伦斯二代
Yeah, I guess I'll look forward to being Lawrence 2.0.
如果这么说会让你好过一点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我现在是阿帕尔娜6.7代
I'm at Aparna 6.7.
话说回来
Yo, let's run this back.
有人因为用你的飞驰被枪杀吗
Did people get shot using your Drive-By app?
你做呜呜的时候有多少猫头鹰受伤
How many owls got harmed in the making of Woot Woot?
这是你的铃♥声♥吗
Was that, like, your ringer?
-这样... -听见没
- Like... - You hear that?
-是猫头鹰死掉的声音 -真的假的
- It's the owls dying. - Oh, for real?
真的 呜呜
Yeah. Woot woot!
好吧
Okay.
不 还可以 有点黑人"蠢朋克乐队"的感觉
No, he's cool. He's kind of giving me a black Daft Punk vibe.
等发行后 会大获成功的
Mm, well, when he comes out, it's about to be a wrap.
是啊 看得出为什么你这么激动
Oh, yeah, I can see why you're excited
为它如此卖♥♥命
and why you've been working so hard.
我投入了很多时间
Yeah, I've just been putting in a lot of hours.
我一直都在制♥作♥他的首张专辑
You know, I've been getting his debut album finished.
我也很忙啦
No, yeah, I've been busy, too.
忙忙忙 除了忙还是忙
Like, just busy, busy, busy, so busy.
"除了忙还是忙"
"Busy, busy. Oh, busy."
我现在没事了 我不忙了 好吧
I ain't busy now. I ain't busy. Okay.
知道吗
You know what?
我得和你保持一致
I need to catch up with you.
和我保持一致
You gonna catch up with me?
我已经喝了三四杯了 你可能得...
Oh, shit, I'm three, four in, so you might have to, like--
好啊 还有两杯就能保持一致了
Okay, so it's just two more and, boom, caught up.
我有东西要给你
I got you something.
-什么 给我的吗 -我有东西要给你
- What, for me? - I got you something.
冷静冷静冷静 我有东西要给你
Chill, chill, chill. I got you something.
你会喜欢的
You gonna love it!
你为什么有这么多火柴
Why you got so many matches?
这真是
This is...
忘不了... 拿稳了...
Can't forget about-- hold that...
-什么 -这个
- What? - ...this!
-你还记得 -好了
- You remembered? Ugh! - Come on, now.
-太好喝了 -是吗
- It's so good. - Yeah?
-你尝下 -好吧
- Try it. - Okay.
好吧 还不错
All right, I see you.
-对吧 -其实没有那么糟
- Right? - It's actually not that bad.
你没有那么糟
You're not that bad.
你也没有那么糟
Mm, you're not that bad.
但你很坏坏
I mean, you are that bad.
这样吧
Mm, you know what?
什么
What?
等下 让我... 让我来
Wait, let me-- I got this.
操
Oh, shit.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
-很舒服 -别太舒服了
- Feels good. - Uh-uh, don't get too comfortable.
-等下到我了 -随便了
- I'm next. - Tsk, whatever.
我不是很喜欢橡胶鸭子鸡♥巴♥那套
I can't with that Rubber Ducky Dick thing.
我觉得它有名字了 橡胶鸡鸡
I think it's just called a Rubber Dicky.
你不需要它
Oh, well, you don't need it...
-是吗 -因为我比它强
- Oh? - ...'cause I can do better.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, can you? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 不错
Okay, yeah.
该死
Ah, shit.
-我要走了 -怎么了
- Uh, I gotta go. - Why? What's wrong?
坎蒂丝 她把自己锁外面了
Candice, she locked herself out.
好吧
Okay.
-你一个人不会有事吧 -当然
- You gonna be okay? - Mm-hmm. Yeah, totally.
不不不 待着
No, no, no, no, stay.
晚餐一会儿就送来了
Dinner's already on the way.
房♥费也付过了
Room's paid for.
亲一下
Here.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
我知道这很糟
I know this sucks.
我下星期没事 我会打给你 好吗
I'm free next weekend, though, and I'll call you, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
操 真爽 你在哪学的这个
Ah, shit, girl, where did you learn that?
操 你快让我射了
Oh, shit, you about to make me come.
操
Shit!
搞什么
What the fuck?!
要命 你要毛巾吗
Oh, shit, you need a towel?
-你有没有搞错 -什么
- Are you fucking serious right now? - What?
你就这么射到我脸上了
Did you really just do that in my fucking face?!
你不喜欢吗 我很喜欢
You were into it. I mean, I was into it.
-你口得很好 -什么 你
- I mean, good job. - What? Are you-- what?
小伊 小伊 冷静 冷静
Iss, Iss, calm down, calm down.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
怎么了
What-- what's the problem?
我以为我们很尽兴
I mean, I thought we were having fun.
你刚才看起来什么都接受
Like, you seemed like you was down for whatever.
真的吗 我才不想要这一出呢
Really? I didn't ask for this!
我也没要求你吸我的屌♥
I didn't ask you to suck my dick.
去你的
Fuck you.
小伊
Iss!
是伊萨吗
Uh, Is-suh?
伊萨拼车
Is-suh carpool.
我还有个人要载
I got one more pickup.
能换成黑人电台吗
Hey, can you change it to a black station?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
太好了
Yes!
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表