剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
So, you did this on purpose,
一心要报仇
like on some fucked-up revenge shit?
根本没那么复杂 好吗
Listen, it's not even that deep, all right?
我只是说 现在你...
I'm just sayin', like, now you--
你知道我的感受了
now you know how I felt.
你这个无礼又小气的黑鬼
You disrespectful, petty-ass nigga.
-等下 你... -听好了
- Hey, hold on, you just-- - You know what?
别再打给我了 知道没
Don't ever fuckin' call me again, okay?
靠 你怎么回事
Damn! What's wrong with you?
天下男人一般渣
Niggas!
德里克
-这多好看啊 -是的
- Isn't this cute? - Yeah. It's nice.
我在"永远21"店里买♥♥的
I got it at Forever 21.
是女生外套 不过看不出来
It's a women's jacket, but you can't tell.
德里克不知道这事
Okay, so Derek doesn't know this,
但我给他买♥♥了一盒高级古巴雪茄
but I got him a box of high-end Cuban cigars.
是一家人一起卷的
They're rolled by this entire family,
包括小孩
even the children.
我知道这听起来很不好 但我还能说什么
I know it sounds sketchy, but what can I say?
我爱我的男人
I love my man.
文斯
Vince?
其实我叫凡斯 凡人的凡
Actually, it's Vance, like "Dance."
要招牌鸡尾酒吗
Signature cocktail?
你可以选蒂芙尼
You can choose from the Tiffany,
是一款气泡玫瑰红酒
which is a sparkling Rose
混合了梅子和些许苦艾酒
with muddled raspberries and a hint of vermouth,
或是选德里克 那是我们秘制的杏仁酸酒
or the Derek, which is our take on the amaretto sour.
-你们的秘方是什么 -他多加了一颗樱桃
- What's your take? - He added an extra cherry.
-我去看看开胃酒 -好的
- I'm gonna go check on the app situation. - Okay.
我本以为甜心只是调剂的男宠
I thought Sweetie was just gonna be some strange,
但我下周准备和他父母一起去清♥真♥寺
but I'm going with his parents to mosque next week.
祝安息日平安
Shabbat shalom!
在清♥真♥寺不是这么说的
That's not what they say at mosque.
可能是啊
It could be.
宝贝
Hey, babe!
他们有烧卖♥♥酒
They got shumai shooters.
他真是个极品
He a real one.
是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
-你好 我是坎蒂丝 -恭喜
- Hi! I'm Candice. - Congratulations.
-塔米卡 -很高兴见到你
- Tamika. - Nice to meet you.
你穿了我最喜欢的裙子
是啊
I did.
你好啊 莫莉
Hey, Molly.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好 坎蒂丝
Hi, Candice!
来抱一个
Come here, give me a hug!
抱歉
Sorry!
-我是不是... -不不 没事
- Did I-- - No, no, no, it's fine.
我再帮你拿一杯来
I'll get you another one.
好吧
Okay. All right.
这个地方挺不错的
This place is nice.
是啊
Yeah.
很宽敞
Spacious.
那个酒保像不像科里·布克[纽瓦克市长]
Doesn't the bartender look just like Cory Booker?
天呐 我也觉得
Oh, my God. I thought so, too.
我不能信任一个
You know, I can't trust anyone
故意住在政♥府♥公房♥里的人
who lives in a housing project on purpose.
可不是吗
I know, right?
给 你的酒
Here's your drink.
晚餐开始
Dinner commences.
-你吃猪肉的吧 -当然
- But you eat pork, right? - Absolutely, I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, Sweetie.
莫莉 有座位卡的
Molly, there are place cards.
我专门设计自己的字体
I didn't design my own font
不是让你随便坐的
so you could sit just where you wanted.
-好吧 那我... -谢谢你 宝贝
- Okay. I'ma just-- - Thank you, babe.
你要对劳伦斯发飙吗
So, you gonna go off on Lawrence?
不 今天是德里克的生日
No. This is Derek's birthday,
我不会搞事的
and I'm not here to start drama.
-我没事 -是吗 今晚我们喝个痛快
- I'm fine. - Yeah? Shit, we're drinking everything tonight.
招牌鸡尾酒需要吗
Signature cocktail?
有蒂芙尼和德里克
There's the Tiffany and the Derek.
我两个都要因为我有品位
I'll take both 'cause I'm classy.
给我汽水就好
I'll have a club soda.
-生日快乐 -亲亲 谢谢你过来
- Happy birthday. - Mwah. Thank you for coming.
-你好 -坎蒂丝 你好
- Hey. - Oh, Candice, hey!
你今晚过得如何
How's your night going?
挺好的 你呢
Great. Yours?
也挺好的
Great.
你们都怎么了
What's up with y'all?
没什么 我们没事 她是个大人了
Nothing. We're fine. She grown.
不 他不会吧
No, this nigga didn't.
-你知道他会带人过来吗 -不知道
- Did you know he was bringing this one? - No.
我不知道这里是...
Um, I didn't realize it was a...
大家坐下来一起吃的那种
sit-down dinner type of situation.
没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
无所谓 没事
Whatever. It's fine.
我再去拿张椅子
Let me get another chair.
-我们可以走的 -都随你
- We could just go. - It's whatever you want.
这边坐
Put you right over here.
饿死了
Starving.
最近牛仔服肯定有大减价
There must've been a sale on denim.
大家能不能都挪一下
Can we all just scoot down just a little bit?
不用了 没事的 没事的
Oh, no, that's fine. It's okay.
不了 没关系的
No, it's all good.
不对 凯丽 那是德里克的叉子
No, Kelli, that's Derek's fork.
也不对 还是德里克的
Nope, still Derek's.
我有八把叉子 所以根本他妈无所谓
I got eight forks, so it don't even fuckin' matter.
各位 这位是阿帕尔娜
Everybody, this is Aparna.
你们也可以叫我某个
Or you could call me "Random girl
出席了德里克生日派对的女生
who showed up to Derek's birthday."
能给我杯威士忌吗
Can I get a whiskey?
怎么 现在又要喝酒了
Oh, so we drinkin' now?
那两种鸡尾酒我都不喜欢
I didn't like neither one of their cocktails,
所以我把它们兑在了一起
so I mixed them together.
起了个名叫德芙尼
I call it a Derffanny.
就像他们在杯子里操一样
It's like them fuckin' in a glass.
我觉得阿布拉莫维奇的行为很感人
I thought what Abramovic did was really moving.
她就坐在那瞪着你 这就是艺术了吗
She's just sitting there staring at you, and it's art?
我同意 蒂芙尼
I'm with you, Tiff.
不管是作画 跳霹雳舞 至少要做点什么
It's like, paint, breakdance, do something.
你们去过...
Hey, have you guys been to the--
布罗德博物馆里的那个房♥间叫什么来着
What about-- what's that room called at The Broad?
能递一下黄油吗
Can you pass the butter, please?
我们去过
We've been there.
黄油 大兄弟
Butter, nigga!
你死了我会跳舞庆祝的
When you die, I'ma dance.
你是说那个大家都在里面照相
You're saying the one everyone's taking the pictures
全是灯的房♥间吗
in with the lights?
无限空间房♥
The Infinity Room.
里面全黑
It's all black.
无限空间房♥
The, uh, Infinity Room.
对了
Yes!
我去过威尔希尔街上的汽车博物馆
I went to the car museum on Wilshire.
你知道Biggie是在那被枪杀的吗
You know Biggie got shot there?
不 不 不知道
No. No, I didn't.
我最近才知道他死了
I didn't know he died until recently.
你们是怎么认识蒂芙尼和德里克的
So, how do you guys know Tiffany and Derek?
就是...
Just, uh...
我们是老朋友了
yeah, we're friends from back in the day.
你们是一起长大的还是...
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表