剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我也对之前的行为道歉 我真的很婊
And I'm sorry about earlier. I was being a real bitch.
冷漠问好 那算什么
"Oh, hey." Like, what was that?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
要还给你吗
Want these back?
不用 你可以拿着
No, you can hold on to those.
-好吧 芝加哥怎么样 -很棒
- Okay. How was Chicago? - Oh, it was great.
-是吗 -我给你买♥♥了礼物
- Yeah? - I got you something.
好吧 "牛油牧场焦糖薯片"
All right. "Buttery ranch caramel crisp."
相信我
Oh, just trust me.
好吧 我尝尝看
Okay, see what we got here.
-行啊 -行吧
- Uh-huh, okay. - M'kay.
-我靠 -我就知道
- Damn. - I be knowing.
你收到蒂芙尼发的德里克生日派对邀请了吗
You get Tiffany's invite to Derek's birthday party?
居然还有穿着指南
Ugh, a style guide, though?
而且她竟敢
And she had the nerve to
叫我和坎蒂丝注意配色
suggest me and Candice mind the color palette?
坎蒂丝也要来
Oh, Candice is coming.
我想到了 不过...
I mean, I figured, but...
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Mm-hmm, yeah.
莫莉
Molly.
没什么 只是
It's cool, it's just,
从我们那什么后我就没见过她了
you know, I haven't seen her since we...
我明白
Oh, yeah, I get it.
听着
Look...
我知道我们的关系很新颖
I know what we have is new,
但我们还是我们自己 好吗
but we're still us, okay?
-好的 -好的
- M'kay. - M'kay.
蒂芙尼:你还会去德里克的派对的吧
伊萨:当然
蒂芙尼
提个醒 劳伦斯也会去 没问题吧
伊萨
你知道劳伦斯也要去吗
伊萨:你之前知道吗
莫莉:我不知道 不然肯定告诉你
莫莉:我不知道 不然肯定告诉你
莫莉:你会做自己的吧
未找到劳伦斯·沃克有关的信息
要这么玩吗
Oh, that's what we doin'?
要这么幼稚吗
We being childish, my nigga?
我们要形同陌路
We just pointin' and clickin'
不说话了吗
and we not talkin', my nigga?
你手指好了
You fixed your pussy-ass fingers
就把我屏蔽了吗
to really block me, my nigga?
你以为自己是穆托姆博吗
Like you Mutombo, my nigga?
美国篮球运动员 进球后喜欢摇手指挑衅
就跟你不认识我一样
Like you don't know me, my nigga?
我们在一起五年
Five years by your side
对你来说我就只是个按钮吗
And I'm just a button, my nigga?
你想逼我吗
You wanna push me, my nigga?
想逼我吗
You wanna push me, my nigga?
蒂芙尼: 提个醒 劳伦斯也会去 没问题吧
伊萨: 没问题 叫上他 我不会失态
今年早些时候
And earlier this year,
我签了另一家财富100强的电♥信♥公♥司♥
I signed another Fortune 100 telecommunications company.
这个客户第一年就有潜力
This one client has the potential to generate
带来两百万以上的利润
upwards of $2 million alone in its first year.
等等 马里斯特之前不是汉娜负责的吗
Wait, wasn't Hannah on Marist?
是的 这是她离开后我接手的其中一单
She was. That's one of the files I inherited when she left.
无论是填补汉娜调走的空缺
So, whether it's covering for Hannah's transfer
还是某个另有计划的同事
or just a fellow associate who has other plans,
我都乐意随时顶上
I am always happy to step up.
我们都认为你是公♥司♥重要的人才
I think we all agree you're a huge asset to the firm.
谢谢
Thank you.
然而 远未到你的年度评估就开始谈判
However, it is unusual to start negotiations
很不寻常
so far ahead of your annual review.
是的 但鉴于格雷森和麦肯尼
Right, but given when Grayson and McKinney
都升为合伙人
were promoted to partner,
这个企业已经证明在认可努力付出这方面
this firm has demonstrated that it is not bound to timing
不受时机约束
when it comes to recognizing hard work.
我们明白你的诉求 真的
We hear you. We really do.
等明年给你做年度评估时
And when your review comes around next year,
这些就会派上用场
all of this will be very useful.
我们有空位
We'll have space.
要拿一张吗 太好了
Will you have one? Okay, great.
-你好 告诉你的家长 -是的
- Hi. Tell your parents. - Oh, yeah.
盖恩斯先生 能聊几句吗
Mr. Gaines, do you have a second?
有话快说
Yeah, make it quick.
有一半九年级学生吃了馅饼中毒了
Pot pie gave half the ninth grade food poisoning.
我的拖把预算没了
There goes my mop budget.
当然
Sure.
我意识到我之前向你介绍时存在疏漏
I realize I've been negligent in how I presented myself.
疏漏 什么意思
Negligent? What do you mean?
学习卫士欢迎所有人
Well, We Got Y'all is inclusive of everyone,
我之前可能
and I might have made it
让你误会我觉得那不重要 可是...
seem like that wasn't important to me, but--
你的项目满人了吗 你在帮年轻人吗
Is your program full? Are you helping the youth?
-是的 但是... -那还有什么问题
- Yeah, but-- - Then what's the problem?
我还以为你我之间有默契
Look, I thought me and you had an understanding.
现在你倒跟我扯什么平权大道理
Now you're coming at me on some All Lives Matter?
-这不是... -抱歉
- It's not-- - I'm sorry.
我们只是希望孩子们代表的群体更广
We were just hoping for a more representative group of kids.
你们要是想招墨西哥学生 没人拦着你们
Look, if you want Mexicans, nobody's stopping you.
你不让拉美学生参加
You're turning away Latino students.
他们应该跟其他人享有一样的机会
They deserve to have the same opportunities as everyone else.
他们还是孩子
These are kids.
冷静点 又没出人命
Girl, calm down. Ain't nobody dead.
我知道我们约了7点喝东西
Yo, I know we said we were gonna grab drinks at 7:00,
-但能不能改到10点 -怎么了
- but would 10:00 work? - What's up?
我忘了我得先去参加一个活动
I forgot I gotta stop by this thing.
一个活动
Oh, a thing.
是在一个地方吗
Is this at a place?
是生日派对
It's a birthday party.
我就去转一圈
I'm just gonna swing through.
我前女友也会去
My ex is supposed to be there.
是的
Yeah.
要不我们改别晚
Maybe we could try another night.
或者我跟你一起去 如果那样更简单
Or I can go with you if that's easier.
好啊
Sure.
怪我
Mm, my bad.
丹尼尔来电
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想和你谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
我想向你道歉 这样我们就能翻篇
And I just wanted to apologize so we can move past this.
道歉
Apologize?
那太混账了 你很混账
That was fucked up. You're fucked up.
我当时只是情难自已
I just got caught up in the moment.
你让我难堪
You embarrassed me.
这可是我 你怎么会那样做
And it's me. Like, why would you even do that?
你说得对 那样确实很混账
You right. Like, it was fucked up.
非常混♥蛋♥
It was fucked up.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
拜托了
Please?
小伊 求你了
IIIIssss, pleeeease?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我们的关系为什么总是一团糟
Why our shit always gotta be so messy?
问倒我了
You got me.
不过 我们算是扯平了
But, I mean, I guess we're even now.
扯平了
Even?
是啊 就是
Yeah, it's like, you know,
我们都做了混账的事
we both did some fuck shit, you know?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你...
So you're--
你意思是你是在报复我吗
you're saying you were trying to get back at me?
-什么 不是 什么 -等等
- What? No. What? - Wait, wait, wait.
那么说你是故意的
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表