剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
要修正笔吗 要修正笔吗
Wite-Out? Wite-Out?
给你 给你 这里
Ah, para tu, para tu, aqui.
是什么让你们想到在周末利用这个地方的
What got you guys thinking about using the space on weekends?
我们只是想为那些在平时
We just, uh, wanted to service the students
没有得到服务的孩子提供服务
that weren't being serviced during the week.
什么意思 为什么有孩子没得到服务
What do you mean? Why weren't kids being serviced?
就是这个项目特别火
Oh, just the program got really popular.
如果是空间问题的话
Well, we could've had Kitty
我们可以让凯蒂和莎拉来帮你们
and Sarah back in if it was a space issue.
不止这个问题
Uh, it was more than that.
还有副校长很排斥
The vice principal was just being really resistant.
怎么会 报告里没有写啊
How so? I didn't see any of this in the reports.
我把弗雷达叫来问问
Let me get Frieda over here.
不不不 不必把她牵扯进来
Oh, no, no, no. We don't need to involve her.
全都怪我
This is entirely on me.
副校长不是很想给拉美学生提供服务
The VP wasn't interested in servicing Latino students.
我们 我觉得我们可以通过
We-- I thought we could remedy that
在这里加课来解决这个问题
by having extra sessions here.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你是说
Are-- are you telling me
你在这里搞了个独♥立♥的学习卫士课程吗
that you're having segregated We Got Y'all sessions here?
你知不知道我们可能会被告
Do you know what this could-- this could be a lawsuit.
-我没想到这点 -太令人失望了
- I didn't think about that. - This is incredibly disappointing.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们先打几个电♥话♥做些补救
After we make some calls to remedy this,
然后再对派你到外面工作进行评估
we need to reevaluate having you out in the field.
你还站在那里干什么
Why are you just standing there?!
-快跑啊 -艾萨克杀了克莉丝汀
- Run! - Isaac done killed Christine
因为她和莉迪亚夫人有外遇
'cause she was having relations with Ms. Lydia. -
-不是吧 -什么玩意
- Damn! - What the fuck?
尼尼告诉我毒药没起作用时
When Ninny told me the poison didn't work,
我就只能如此了
I did what I had to do!
放手
Get off!
我恨奴隶制
I hate slavery!
你这个恶心 撒谎的...
You sick, lying...
我以为那个单纯的奴隶是真的单纯
I thought that simple slave was really simple.
我告诉过你那个白♥痴♥很狡诈
And I told you that fool was shifty.
管好自己 就能获得自♥由♥
You see, you mind your business, you get free.
是蒂芙尼的孕激素想搞事
It's Tiffany's pregnant ass trying to get all in the mix.
她才刚怀孕
She just got pregnant and
就已经变得无聊又情绪化了
she's already being boring and dramatic.
"我是蒂芙尼 我怀孕了"
"I'm Tiffany. I'm pregnant."
冷静
Calm down.
你们知道她要把自己的胎盘吃了吗
You know she gonna eat the placenta?
那个贱♥人♥要长命百岁了
That bitch gonna live forever.
《正北方》看完了 你们想帮我打包吗
So, now that "Due North" is over, y'all wanna help me pack?
为什么 你又没有地方可去
For what? You ain't got nowhere to go.
-我还是得搬出去 -我们来帮你
- I still gotta leave! - We'll help you.
来吧 妹子
Come on, girl.
谢谢 你可以帮我打包贵重物品
Thank you. You can help me wrap up my valuables.
别装了 告诉我们你真正想要我们做的事吧
Girl, stop playing and tell us what you really want us to do.
"贵重物品"
"Valuables."
快帮我打包 拜托
Just wrap my shit up, please.
你和我那个朋友 科莉亚联♥系♥了没
Have you contacted my friend, Kaliah,
跟做她室友的事
about being your roommate?
还没
Nah, not yet.
老实说 我想自己住
Honestly, I wanna live by myself.
贱♥人♥ 住哪 你又没钱
Bitch, where?! You ain't got no money!
不是想吼你 但你让我不得不想骂人
I didn't mean to come at you like that, but a bitch try a bitch.
好吧 伊萨 凯丽说得有道理
Okay, Issa, Kelli's got a point.
你除了流落街头没住处了
You can't live anywhere but way the fuck out.
我说的是西科维纳市的兰卡斯特
I'm talking Lancaster, West Covina.
我有钱自己租♥房♥♥
I can afford to live alone,
如果我打第二份工或什么的
you know, if I take a second job or something.
或许你可以把你的东西卖♥♥掉一部分
Well, maybe you can sell some of your stuff.
有些东西是可以不要了
I guess I could get rid of some things.
所有东西
Just everything.
我非常荣幸向大家介绍
It is with great pleasure that I introduce you
我们的新学生拓展主任
to our new director of student outreach.
弗雷达
Frieda.
等下 她升职了
Hey, wait, she got promoted?
是的 我得对负责人非常放心
Yes, I need to feel confident about who I have in charge.
弗雷达在几个新项目中做了带头人
Frieda has spearheaded several initiatives here.
-她绝对可以胜任 -我更可以
- She's more than capable. - I'm more more than capable.
-我也觉得 -谢谢你 乔安
- I so agree. - Thank you, Joanne.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
-肯要哭了吗 -不知道
- Is Ken about to cry? - I don't know.
-如果你想找人说话我就在这 -我没事
- I'm here if you wanna talk. - I'm fine.
弗雷达
Hey, Frieda.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm-- I'm so happy for you.
你比任何人都更值得升职
You deserve this more than anyone here.
谢谢你 伊萨 这...
Thank you, Issa. That...
这对我意义重大
that means a lot.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Well, can I buy you a drink?
好 我很乐意
Yeah, I'd like that.
好
Cool.
我的意思是现在
I meant, like, now.
这样 那就太好了
Oh, yes, that'd be great!
我们应该到爱伍德去
Oh, we should we go somewhere in I'wood.
不对
No.
我不会再这么叫它了
I won't call it that again.
迷你吸尘器没有电源线还怎么卖♥♥
How you gonna sell a mini-vac without a power cord?
所有人都知道现在是买♥♥家自负的情况
Everyone knows this is a buyer-beware situation.
你真觉得这条毯子能卖♥♥8美元
You really think you're gonna get $8 for this blanket?
这是"木箱和木桶"[高级家居品店]买♥♥的
It's from Crate & Barrel.
这是塔吉特百货的而且还粘上了芥末酱
It's from Target and it has mustard on it.
你得降点价
You need to lower your prices.
你得小声点
And you need to lower your voice
因为那条毯子很有人气
because that blanket is garnering interest.
你就盼着吧
You better hope so,
因为我家是不会收留这些破烂的
because none of this shit is coming back to my spot.
你这个"臭锅"要多少钱
Hey, what you want for this "Brock-Pot"?
娜拉 告诉她你最喜欢吃什么
Nala, tell her what your favorite food is.
-"波椰菜"汤 -那... 很难做
- "Bauliflower" soup. - Aw, that's... upsetting.
10美元
And it's $10.
我给你5块加这个电子转账"巴"[卡]
I'll give you $5 and this EBT "Bard."
成交
Sold.
祝你好运
Good luck, girl.
这个我要了
I'll take this.
我已经开始赚钱了
I'm making money already.
我喜欢它的味道
I like the way it smell.
-你什么时候搬进来 -四天内吧
- So, when are you moving in? - In, like, four days.
你之前说是五天
You said five.
我说了我鞋里进了块石头
I told you there was a rock in here.
你要搬走了吗
So, uh-- so, you moving out?
是啊
Yeah.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我一直在蹭你的无线网
I've been using your Wi-Fi.
我猜到了 网络都变慢了
I thought so. It was acting kind of slow.
但我会很想你的 真的
Yeah, but I-- I'ma really miss you, though, for real.
这个沙发卖♥♥多少钱
Hey, so how much for this couch?
你好 劳伦斯
Hey, Lawrence.
我打来只是想告诉你我要搬走了
Um, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm moving,
我觉得该跟你说一声
and I guess I thought you should know that.
我有一箱你以前的东西
I have a box of your old stuff, and...
我还觉得这个沙发该归你
I also think you should have the couch.
不管怎么样 我周六下午两点到六点不在家
So, anyway, I'll be gone Saturday from 2:00 to 6:00.
你不用看到我
You don't have to see me.
就这样 再见
And so, okay. Bye.
好吧 你搬进来后
All right, we're gonna lay down some ground rules
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表