剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Get out of the should and live in the could.
我发誓我以前从没这么说过
I promise I've never said that before.
但就这样吧
But we're just gonna go with it.
我可以这么做
I could get with it.
真高兴你回来了 莫莉
I'm glad you're back, Molly.
-我们来定下次的时间 -好
- So let's schedule your next appointment. - Yeah.
德罗
我想你
我们错过了12号♥的机会 但如果能在明天前提交材料
We missed our chance for the 12th, but if we file by tomorrow,
我们还能赶上
we can still meet the deadline
反对即决判决动议的最后期限
to oppose the motion for summary judgment.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们值得来点激励
We deserve some incentive.
什么
What?
我不想备考法学院入学考试的时候 你在哪呢
Oh, where were you when I didn't wanna study for the LSATs?
太棒了
Yes!
你能把我们带出贫民窟
Hey, you can take us out the 'hood...
-好了 来吧 -好吧
- All right, here we go. - All right.
继续倒 继续 好了 够了
Keep going, keep-- oh, okay, okay, we good.
我们应得的
Ah, we deserve this.
敬努力工作 搞定任务
To working hard and getting it done.
你们卡特家族的每个人都像你一样成功吗
So, is everybody in the Carter family as successful as you?
我弟弟26了
Well, my younger brother is 26
还没考下来驾照
and still doesn't have a driver's license.
我哥哥和脱衣舞娘结婚了
My older brother's married to a stripper.
你呢
What about you?
我妹妹在Instagram上卖♥♥平腹茶
My sister sells flat tummy tea on Instagram.
虽然她有很多粉丝
I mean, she got hella followers,
-但难道她要卖♥♥一辈子吗 -等等 她叫什么
- but what's her endgame? - Wait, what's her name?
我可能会关注她
I might follow her.
这可能是我最棒的一次
You know, this might be the best time I've had
办公室加班了
working late in this office.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我大概就想顺其自然 看看能怎么样
I think I'm just gonna let it play out and see what this could be.
-谁知道呢 -从你说的来看
- You never know. - From what you said,
你觉得他的屌♥也就一般般
it sounds like you know the dick was meh.
等等 我可没说过
Okay, wait, I never said that.
我喜欢他 而且 整个面试期间
I like him. And, plus, he's been hella supportive
他都非常支持我
throughout this whole job interview thing.
并且他能逗我笑 就现在来说 这很好
And he makes me laugh, which, right now, is kind of nice.
好吧 工作的事 你决定得如何了
Okay. So, have you decided what you're gonna do about work?
你准备继续和白人工作 还是投靠黑人
You gonna stay with the whites or go with the blacks?
我不知道 至少在MJ&S我知道自己能得到什么
I don't know. I mean, at least at MJ&S I know what I'm getting.
此外 我已经在那花费了很多精力
Plus, I put in a lot of time there already.
但在海沃德的话 我觉得他们理解我
But then at Hayward, I feel like they get me.
但话又说回来 一次面试能说明什么呢
But then again, how much can you really tell from one interview?
我只想和更懂我价值的人在一起
I just wanna go with whoever values me the most.
黑人们都"很酷"
Blacks all "Zay."
等等 艾达·B·威尔斯
Hold up, Ida B. Wells.
你知道你和黑人一起工作时
You know when you work with black folks,
他们就会过于自在 他们想攀比土豆沙拉
they get too comfortable. They wanna compare potato salad.
插手你的事
They get all up in your business,
想在脸书上加你好友 邀请你去教堂
trying to add you on Facebook, inviting you to church!
内心独白 "够了 特瑞莎
It's like, "Damn, Therese!
别试图在工作上给我洗礼了"
Quit trying to baptize me at work."
天啊 也许和白人工作是正确的
Damn, maybe working with whites is right.
另一方面 当和白人工作时
On the other hand, when you working with white folks,
你得让他们适应你
you gotta make them feel comfortable about you.
解释你的穿搭
Explaining your outfits,
代表所有黑人发声
speaking on behalf of all black people,
尽力不刻板
trying not to be a stereotype.
内心独白 "行了 梅格
It's like, "Okay, Meg,
我在吃西瓜 怎么了 贱♥人♥ 现在很热"
I'm eating watermelon. So what, bitch? It's hot."
-所以我完蛋了 -显而易见
- So, I'm just fucked. - Apparently.
小蒂来不了了 我打给她
Ugh, it's Tiff. She can't make it. I'll call her.
你知道吗 你在哪儿都能当律师
You know what, you could be a lawyer anywhere.
-跟着钱走就对了 -昆汀也是这么说的
- Follow the money. - That's what Quentin said.
天啊 凯丽 开始了
Oh, shit, Kelli, it's starting!
开始了 《正北方》
Mm, here we go. "Due North"!
首先 我们知道你在面试其他公♥司♥
For starters, we know that you've been meeting with other firms.
洛杉矶的法律圈子很小
The legal community in L.A. is very small.
莫莉 重点是我们想确保
Bottom line, Molly, we wanna make sure
你知道我们愿意听你的意见 并且看重你
that you know we hear you and value you.
我们不想失去你
And, we don't wanna lose you.
谢谢 你这么说对我意义很大
Well, thank you. That means a lot to hear you say that.
所以我们决定颁发给你
Which is why we are giving you...
新星奖
the Rising Star Award!
新星奖
莫莉·卡特
这是对将在法律界大放奇彩的新人才的认可
It acknowledges new talent poised to go very far in the legal field.
你的照片将放在公♥司♥网站的显著位置
Your photo will be prominently featured on the firm's website.
真的吗
For real?
别闹了
You play too much.
伊萨
见鬼 怎么回事
Oh, shit, what happened?
和伊萨的30天
她在哪儿 这些人好臭
Where is she? These people smell so bad.
-我鼻子太敏感了 -那是她吗
- My nose is so sensitive. - Oh, is that her?
医疗帐篷
凯丽
Kelli!
-你们来了 -怎么回事
- Hey, guys. - What happened?
抱歉 我姨妈来了
I'm so sorry. I-- I got my period.
-不是吧 -我也是
- No! - That makes one of us.
-恶心 -那你为什么
- Gross. - But why didn't you just
不塞上棉条继续跑啊
put in a tampon and keep moving?
我还没来得及塞就倒下了
Well, it got me before I could get it.
我刚跑了九英里 姨妈就来了
I mean, I got to mile nine and the Red Wedding hit.
毁了我内♥裤♥ 废了
Just killed my drawers. Just dead.
我一个小时前就坐车到了终点
Then I got bussed to the finish line over an hour ago.
不 抱歉 实在是... 真是不幸
No, I'm sorry. That's-- oh, no, yeah.
亲爱的 至少你的 Ivy Park[服装品牌]很正点
Well, honey, at least your Ivy Park is on point.
就是说啊
I know, right?
但我没跑完全程
But I didn't finish my shit!
你们都知道我为此训练了数月
I mean, y'all know I've been training for months.
-是啊 我们知道 -天啊
- Yeah, we knew that. - Oh, my gosh.
想想你已经跑完了多远 九英里啊
Well, look how far you got. I mean, you ran nine miles.
-我们谁也做不到 -也就是十千米而已
- None of us can run that. - I mean, it's basically just a 10K.
亲爱的 我们让凯丽阿姨享受此刻吧
Honey, can we let Auntie Kelli have this
为了我们的小天使
for our little angel?
杜布瓦宝宝
Aw, Baby DuBois!
等等 你知道蒂芙尼怀孕了
Wait, you knew Tiffany was pregnant?
是啊 不好意思 我们更亲近些
Yeah, sorry. We're closer.
抱歉 你们可以在我的建议下策划产前派对
Sorry. I mean, y'all can plan the baby shower with my suggestions.
我们本来放弃了 但后来在伊萨的派对上太嗨了
We stopped trying, but then we were so high at Issa's party...
这里面可是我们的大♥麻♥宝宝
Whoo-hoo, that's our little weed baby in there.
你们都太可爱了 太可爱了
Y'all cute! Y'all cute.
不敢相信你们要生宝宝了
I can't believe you're having a baby.
好人总有好报
Ugh, good things happening to good people.
我们都在做好事
We're all doing great things.
看看你在健身 看看凯丽
Look at you getting fit. Look at Kelli.
莫莉在到处面试 步步高升
Look at Molly taking interviews, taking names.
看看伊萨
Look at Issa.
看看...
Look at--
不 你之前跟我说过
No, you told me before.
-对 不 她... -就是
- Yeah, no, she-- - Yeah.
就快想到了 已经到嘴边了
Almost there. Tip of the tongue.
-说出来 -伊萨
- Drop it. - Issa.
伊萨...
Issa...
-我要搬家了 -操 对
- I'm, uh, moving. - Shit. Yeah.
我太感动了
I am so moved.
大山找到了穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥
The mountain came to Muhammed.
If the mountain won't come to Muhammad
如果一个人不能随心所欲 就必须臣服于必然
大山是我们吗
Are we the mountain?
这还用问吗
Isn't that the question?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表