剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Let me ask you something. Why am I here, again?
因为我的工作是技术支援 还是说你忘了
'Cause I'm IT support. Or did you forget?
我需要支援 但是安雅没空
I need back up and Anya's unavailable.
-我们的交易不包括这个 混♥蛋♥ -现在包括了
-Wasn't part of the deal, motherfucker. -It is now.
听好了 跟着我说的去做就对了
Look, just follow my lead.
嗨 你叫什么名字
Hi. What's your name?
瓦斯科
Vasco.
-瓦斯科 你会讲英语吗 -一点点
-Vasco. You speak English, Vasco? -A little bit.
我们想找亚尼克 他在吗
We're looking to speak to Yannick. Is he in?
进来吧
Come.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍等 我去找亚尼克
Wait. I'll find Yannick.
这些孩子是全天候的网络水军
These kids are running a full-on troll farm.
他染指的领域很多
Yannick had his fingers in a lot of pies.
(选理查森为撒旦)
不 不正常的是 这些孩子竟然坐在这里
No, no. What's whack is these kids are sitting here in Spain
向全世界传播虚假消息和错误信息
spreading misinformation, disinformation, throughout the world, man.
这有可能造成比核武器更大的伤害
They could do more damage than a nuclear weapon.
你有准备吗
You packing, by any chance?
-什么 -你有枪吗
-Excuse me? -Do you have a gun?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他去叫亚尼克了 但是…
Well, he just went to go get Yannick, but…
-亚尼克已经死了 -也许他们不知道这一点
-Yannick is dead. -Maybe they don't know that.
但我们知道 所以小瓦斯科到底去叫谁呢
But we know he is. So, who is little Vasco getting?
我不知道 也许是他妈妈
I don't know, man. His mama.
先生们
Gentlemen!
听说你们想找亚尼克
I hear you're looking for Yannick.
是的 我们是老朋友
Sí. We're, uh, old friends.
想找他做点生意
Looking to do some business.
亚尼克马上就来
Yannick will be here any second.
那么 在等他的同时 你们想来点啤酒吗
So, can I bring you some cervezas while you wait?
好的
Sure.
所有人保持冷静
Everyone remain calm.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊
-Oh, my God.
麻烦大了
You got a problem.
亚尼克已经死了
-Yannick is dead.
你骗人
That's a lie.
我没骗你
It's not a lie.
他死了
He's dead.
所以他才没有打给你
That's why you haven't heard from him.
对
Yeah, uh…
所以现在你们自♥由♥了
so you're all free now.
不如黑进美国宇航局或菲律宾吧
Why don't y'all go hack NASA or the Philippines?
你们要干什么都好 总之…放我们走吧 求你们了
Whatever the fuck y'all wanna do, just… let us go, please?
先把你们在监狱里用来加密
Right after you give us that device you've been using
亚尼克电♥话♥的设备给我们
to encrypt Yannick's calls from prison.
你们要那个干什么
-Why do you need that?
那是我的事
-That's my business.
但作为交换 你们可以继续自♥由♥地在这里营业
But, in return, you can keep operating here freely.
我可以保证地方政♥府♥不会插手
I give you my word that the local authorities won't bother you.
拜托了 别让我死在一群孩子手上
Please don't let me get killed by a bunch of kids.
我不想就这样死去
I don't wanna die like this.
跟这个白人一起
With this White man.
成交
Deal.
天啊 谢谢你 老天爷 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you.
但是那只表我们要了
But we want the watch.
用路由器换手表
The router for the watch.
这是个公平的交易
It's a fair trade.
不是吗
Que no?
不 不是 这只表是我妈给我的
No, no. No "Que no." My mama gave me this watch.
那就再向她要一只吧
Ask her for another then.
我妈会杀了我的
My mama gonna kill me.
至少你还有妈妈
At least you have a mom.
你要这么说的话 那好吧
Oh, you're gonna take it there. Okay.
好了 把这该死的表拿去
All right. Take the damn watch, man.
我戴起来好看多了 你看
It looks so much better on me. Look.
-不 不好看 -好看
-No, it don't. -It does.
-你看 -不好看
-Look. -It don't. It does not.
算了 快把这该死的手表收好
You know what? Keep the damn watch.
闭嘴
Shut up.
然后我去准备午餐
-And then I'll make some lunch.
你今天在滑冰场上的表现很棒
You looked good on the ice today.
嗯
Yeah.
我们可以聊聊吗
Can we talk?
贝卡 我在问你呢
Becca, I just asked you something.
什么 我没听见
What? I didn't hear you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在尝试沟通
I'm trying to communicate.
之前是你自己不想聊的
You didn't wanna talk before.
好吧 现在我想聊了
Well, I wanna talk now.
再过几分钟大家就要集♥合♥了 我得去洗澡准备了
The girls are getting together in a few. I need to shower and get ready.
我比你更了解你自己
I understand you more than you know.
是啊 你说是就是吧
Yeah, if you say so.
喂
Hey.
我是爱你的 你知道吧
I love you. You know that, right?
知道 但有时候我不确定 你这么说是不是真心的
Yeah, but sometimes you say it and I'm not sure you mean it.
什么
What?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know exactly.
就像我们之前说的
It's like we talked about.
也许在这趟旅途中给彼此一点空间 对我们来说都是好事
Maybe a little space on this trip is the best for both of us.
亚尼克的路由器上不止有电♥话♥号♥码
Yannick's router had much more than just phone numbers on it.
看到这些号♥码了吗
You see all these numbers?
这些是与一系列经度和纬度 相对应的编码值
They're coded values that correspond to a series of longitudes and latitudes.
有可能是恐怖袭击目标
Coordinates which could suggest specific locations
具体地点的坐标
that could be targeted for a terrorist attack.
或者是在马德里市内 和周围所发生的一系列袭击的坐标
Or a series of attacks in and around the city of Madrid.
而且看来我们所谓的受害者
And it looks as if each of our so-called victims,
那个商人、学生和广场女士
the businessman, the student and the plaza lady,
都可以追溯到一个特定的目标地点
can all be traced back to an individual target site.
(马德里)
那个商人 马里奥圣塔克鲁斯
Our businessman, Mario Santa-Cruz,
是一家非常成功的 贸易公♥司♥的执行总裁
was a CEO of a very successful trading company
在科隆中心有个办公室
with an office in the Centro Colón.
那个学生 克里斯蒂安阿里哈阿克斯
Our student, Kristian Arija Ax,
是一个在皇家剧院的 票务部门工作的歌♥剧迷
was an opera buff who worked at the box office of the Teatro Real.
而那个广场女士 芭芭拉佩雷斯索莱尔
And our plaza lady, Bárbara Pérez Soler,
是拉斯班塔斯斗牛场的营销主管
was head of marketing at the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas.
我认为亚尼克从这些人身上得到的
Mm-hmm. And I'd say, what Yannick got from these folks
是一些关于现场保安系统的内部情报
was some good inside intel on site security.
我不明白的是为什么亚尼克梅尔
I don't get why Yannick Mair,
一个本地犯罪集团的人物 会变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a local figure in organized crime, is now becoming a terrorist.
或者为什么中情局会开始关注这些事
Or why the CIA cares about any of this in the first place.
美国致力于欧洲民♥主♥国家的稳定
The US is invested in the stability of European democracies.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is,
原因只会告诉有必要知道的人 而我没必要知道
the reason is on a need-to-know basis and I do not need to know.
是的
Yes.
我从这些数据中破译了其他东西
I deciphered something else from this data.
还有一名受害者下落不明
One more victim who hasn't yet been accounted for.
她叫莉迪亚奥索里奥
Her name is Lidia Orsorio.
她在德波神庙做导游
She works as a docent at the Temple of Debod.
那座古庙是埃及政♥府♥赠送的礼物
It's this ancient temple that was a gift from the Egyptian government.
它是一块一块石头搬过来
It was moved stone by stone
并在马德里王宫 附近的西方公园重建的
and rebuilt in the Parque del Oeste near the Madrid royal palace.
由于它就在皇宫附近 所以具有战略价值
So it has strategic value due to its proximity to the royal palace.
是的 没错
For sure. Yeah.
那个叫莉迪亚的女人呢
And what about this Lidia woman?
她不仅活得好好的…
Not only is she alive and well,
(米格尔与莉迪亚)
而且明天下午就要在萨拉戈萨的
she is set to tie the knot tomorrow afternoon
圣恩格拉西亚教堂结婚了
at the church of Santa Engracia in Zaragoza.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表