剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Believe me, he will be glad to see you.
再不然的话 至少你和我可以一起开开心心地相处
And if he isn't, at least you and I will have a good time.
你怎么不吃鱼子酱
Why aren't you eating your caviar?
我想吃别的东西
I'm hungry for something else.
我们必须等到我父母喝醉
We have to wait until my parents are drunk.
不然会被发现的
Or they'll notice.
别在这个巨婴身上浪费时间了
Stop wasting time on this infant.
你必须现在就到楼上去
You need to get upstairs right now.
还是说你应付不了两个女孩 这样的话 我们可以取消
Or maybe two girls are too much for you, after all? We can call it off.
不 我应付得来
No. I'll handle it.
那就配合我吧
Then follow my lead.
天啊 我的裙子
Oh, no. My dress.
来 我带你去清理一下
Come, I'll help you clean up.
失陪了
Excuse me.
宾客不准上去
No guests upstairs.
兄弟 行个方便 通融一下 好不好
Bro, help a comrade out. Do me a favor. Please?
去吧
Go ahead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今晚任凭我和法依娜处置吗
Are you going to let me and Faina have our way with you tonight?
行 当然
Yes. Of course.
没问题
-Definitely. -Hmm.
你愿意让我们用你的身体
Are you going to let us use your body
来满足我们难以形容的欲望吗
to fulfill our most unspeakable desires?
愿意
Yeah.
那么 法依娜现在在哪里
And where exactly is Faina now?
左边算起第二间卧室
Uh, the second bedroom on the left.
那你能不能 像个乖孩子一样在这里等着
And will you wait here like an obedient boy
让我去把你另一个主人带来
while I go and get your other mistress ready for you?
好的 主人
Yes, mistress.
哪都不准去 知道了吗
Don't go anywhere, okay?
我进来了
I'm in.
还有时间 只要你动作快点
You still have time. If you hurry.
成功了
It worked.
做得好 小鸟儿
Good job, birdie.
但是不在这里
But it's not here.
雅洛斯拉夫 它不在这里
Yaroslav. It's gone.
再说一遍
Repeat your message.
真了不起
This is incredible.
这位生意伙伴一定很特别 竟然能够享受如此尊贵的待遇
This business associate must be quite special for such royal treatment.
据我所知 有可能是西班牙国王本人
It could be the King of Spain himself, for all I know.
我哥从不跟我说家族生意的事
My brothers never tell me anything about the family business.
就好像我脆弱的女性大脑会内爆似的
As if my fragile female brain would implode.
我跟你说 爱德华多在世时 根本不是这样的
I tell you, it was all different when Eduardo was here.
伊内斯…
Inés…
萨拉 你怎么会在这里
Sara? What are you doing here?
很抱歉 我不请自来了 我只是…
I'm so sorry to barge in. I just--
是我在教堂看到她 然后求她来帮我做饭的
I saw her at church and begged her to come help me cook.
还是说你宁愿让我一个人苦干
Or would you rather that I slave away alone?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我们家随时欢迎你 萨拉
You are always welcome in our home, Sara.
很高兴看到你跟我妹妹相处得那么好
It is a pleasure to see you and my sister getting along so well.
是的 我们有很多共同点
Yes. We have a lot in common.
拜托了 费利佩 你先出去吧
Come on, Felipe. Leave us, please.
我们马上就把食物端过去
We will be bringing out the food right away.
好的
Okay.
顺便说一下 我的客人到了
By the way, my guest is here.
我不知道 老兄
I don't know, man.
你不觉得他的脸好像写着 “我才不相信
You don't think that look says, "I'm totally not buying
这个女人刚好在教堂遇到我妹妹
that this lady just happens to run into my sister at church
然后被邀请 来为我和我的贵宾做饭”吗
and get herself invited to make lunch for me and my very special guest"?
不 我觉得 他只是不爽他妹妹事儿妈
No. I think he's just pissed that his sister is playing yenta.
等等 什么是“事儿妈”
Wait, hold it. What's "yenta"?
国王殿下来早了
His Royal Highness arrives early?
什么都还没准备好 汤烧焦了 鱼还是生的
Nothing is ready. The soup is burning and the fish is raw.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
我希望他们吃东西被噎着
I hope they choke on food.
让我把这盘端进去吧
Let me take this in.
谢谢
Gracias.
那我来端这盘
And I will take this in.
请跟我来 亲爱的
Follow me, please, honey.
我来给你带路
I'll show you where it goes.
有些消息来源已经不一样了
Some sources have changed.
因此我们需要一个全新的装置
And so, we require a brand-new device.
这些是需要改良的规格
With this alternative specifications.
那是你的问题 不是我的
And that is your problem, not mine.
我已经按照你原来的规格 完成了一个装置
I already delivered a device built to your original specifications.
你得先付清全款 否则我们无法继续谈生意
You must pay me in full before we can discuss any further business.
我真受不了你的语气
I'm fed up with your tone.
你记住 达米安 这可是为了西班牙
Remember, Damían, this is for Spain.
国家就指望我们了
Country's counting on us.
我对政♥治♥一点都不在乎
I do not give a damn about politics.
听我说
Listen to me.
吉迪恩听到事情不顺利会不高兴的
Gideon will not be pleased to hear of this difficulty.
而吉迪恩不是你能惹得起的
And Gideon is not someone you want to displease.
这是什么意思 你是在威胁我吗
What is that? Is that a threat?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. What the hell do you think?
费利佩…
Felipe…
拜托了 两位
Come on, gentlemen, please.
在女士面前 请注意礼貌
Let us mind our manners in front of the lady.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the interruption.
萨拉 让我给你介绍一下我们的同事 达米安阿巴索罗先生
Sara. Allow me to introduce you to our colleague, Señor Damían Abasolo.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure.
达米安 这是萨拉丰特小姐
Damían, this is Señora Sara Fonte.
我很想邀请你留下来 但我们正在讨论生意上的问题
I would invite you to stay but we are discussing business matters
你应该会觉得很无聊
that I think you will find quite boring.
是的
Yes.
在我离开之前 我想给达米安阿巴索罗先生
Before I go, I would love to serve Señor Abasolo
准备一份黑蹄猪火腿
a slice of jamón de pata negra.
伊内斯刚才跟我说 这是特殊的变种黑毛猪
Inés was just telling me that this El Manchado de Jabugo,
它是一种只吃圣栎橡果的
an Iberian pig raised free
伊比利亚放养猪
eating only acorns of the holm oaks.
按照西班牙的传统 需要六年才能做出成品
By Spanish tradition, it takes six years to cure.
但它的售价超过四千欧元
But it will sell for over 4,000 euros.
很值得 不是吗
Well worth it, no?
经过你的手就更值得了
Even more so from your hands.
然而有些东西比钱更有价值
Yet some things are more valuable than money.
比如保护我们国家的传统 免受外人的侵扰
Like preserving our country's traditions against attacks from outsiders.
那些希望看到 我们的文化和历史被摧毁的外人
Outsiders who would love to see our culture and history destroyed.
萨拉 你没必要…
Sara, there's no need to--
我知道我对这些事知之甚少
I understand I know very little about these matters.
但我相信我们每个人都有责任
But I do believe each of us has a duty
出钱出力为我们国家的未来奋斗
to participate in the struggle for our country's future.
而有幸站在这一切的前线…
And to be on the front lines of this…
这是任何人所能获得的最高荣誉
Well, that is just the highest honor that any man or woman can achieve.
她竟然借鉴了希♥特♥勒♥的鬼话
That's some Heil Hitler shit right there.
我没想到你的事业 有这么能说会道的支持者
I did not realize your cause had such eloquent supporters.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
所以 你愿意帮我们吗 达米安
So, can we count on you, Damían?
好吧 我帮你们
Fine. I will do it.
我只希望 当我带着成品回来时能看到你
I only hope you will be here when I return with the finished product.
当然了 如果费利佩允许的话
Of course, if Felipe permits.
敬萨拉丰特
To Sara Fonte.
一个提醒了我们为什么而战的人
Who has reminded us what we are fighting for.
但你不需要美国人的假笑
But you don't need the fake American smile.
严肃的脸更性感
A serious face is more sexy.
像高冷的俄♥罗♥斯♥模特儿
Like an angry Russian model.
现在我们来合影吧
Now, we both. Together.
让我看看
Let me see.
你真有眼光
You have a good eye.
这还用说 我今天发现了你
Hombre, I spotted you today.
对了 你为什么会选择滑冰
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表