剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
那一段很美好
It was lovely.
最后跪在大米粒上三个小时的人 又不是你
You weren't the one who had to kneel on rice for three hours.
没有痛苦 何来快乐
What is pleasure without pain?
那是上辈子的事了
That was another life.
你不怀念那种生活吗
Don't you miss that life?
不 不好意思 我不怀念
No. I'm sorry. I don't.
我去厨房♥看看
I should check the kitchen.
昌西 我们有麻烦了
Chauncey. We got a situation.
什么事
What happened?
珍妮的前任刚把她电晕了 我完全失去了她的信♥号♥♥
Jenny's ex just tazed her, man. I just completely lost her feed.
什么
What?
-查看她的生命体征 -不 她昏了过去 老兄
-Check her vitals. -No. She's out cold, bro.
-知道位置吗 -别问愚蠢的问题
-You got a location? -Don't ask stupid questions.
走吧
Let's go.
-达米安 -告诉我那个美国人是谁…
-Damían. -Tell me who the American is…
否则这只老鼠将会钻进你的肠子里
or this rat will claw his way through your intestines.
达米安 求你 别这么做
Damían, please don't do this.
求求你 别这么做
Please don't do this.
我知道这不是你 拜托了
I know this isn't you. Please.
继续反抗 看着我
Keep fighting. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛 达米安
Look into my eyes. Damían.
快说出跟你合作的美国人的名字
Just tell me the name of the American you're working with.
不
No.
告诉我名字
Tell me the name.
不
No.
安雅 拜托了 告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name, please.
-不 -快说出那该死的名字
Nyet. Just tell me the goddamn name!
不
No.
-求你了 -告诉我名字
-Please. -Tell me the name.
我就停下来
Then I stop.
-什么名字 -好吧
-The name? -Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
他叫…
His name is…
再说一遍 安雅 大声说出来
Again. Say it again, Anya. Speak up.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
我在呢
I'm here.
-没事的 -安雅
-It's okay. Shh. It's okay. -Anya.
对不起 我很抱歉
I am sorry. I'm so sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
再说一遍
Repeat your message.
再说一遍
Repeat your message.
雅洛斯拉夫 它不在这里
Yaroslav. It is not here.
不可能的
That is impossible.
他们不可能把它从大使♥馆♥带走了
They couldn't have withdrawn it from the building.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
你现在马上到客房♥去
You will go now to the guest quarters.
去找亚瑟奥洛夫
Find Dr. Artur Orlov.
找到他 然后把他杀了
Find him. And kill him.
但是如果我杀了奥洛夫博士 我们要怎么找到样本
But if I kill Dr. Orlov how will we find the exemplar?
不要质疑我 马上去
Do not question me. Go. Now.
看看你
Look at you.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
Like it?
这可是我帮沭殷选的
I helped Su-Yin pick it out.
真的吗
Really?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
是啊 我也是
Well. That makes two of us.
所以你打算把那可怜的小子 一整晚绑着吗
So, was your plan to leave the poor guy tied up all night?
别笑了 这样很残忍♥
Stop smiling. It was really mean.
你不笑我就不笑
I'll stop smiling when you stop smiling.
别分心
Do not get distracted.
利用那个女孩去接近她父亲
You use the girl to get to her father.
我希望你和我…
I was hoping that you and me…
我们可以独处一下…
We could have some time alone…
但是如果你要去找他…
But if you want to go get him…
走吧 警卫很快就会巡逻了
Come. The guards will be making their rounds soon.
不管你怎么收拾这个摊子…
However you clean this up…
一定要对他尊重点
Make sure you treat him with respect.
我会的
I will.
该死的
Holy shit!
拜托了 老兄 这些事你都不怕 却怕老鼠
Come on, man. All this. And you're scared of a rat?
那东西两分钟前 还在抓她的肠子 好吧
That thing was clawing out her intestines two minutes ago. All right?
那不是老鼠的错
It wasn't the rat's fault.
也不是达米安的错 他的意识被人控制了
Just like it wasn't Damían's fault. Somebody was controlling his mind.
我可以从他的眼神看出来 就跟莉迪亚当时一样
I could see it in his eyes just like I could see it in Lidia's eyes.
伙计们 我刚解密了一些有用的东西
Guys. I just decrypted something we can use here.
这封邮件上说达米安原本今天中午
This e-mail says Damían is supposed to get picked up for a meeting
要跟吉迪恩和卡莱罗兄弟 在他们的庄园开会
with Gideon and the Caleros at their estate. This afternoon.
我敢打赌他们在等他把炸♥弹♥送过去
And I bet they're expecting the delivery of the bomb.
还有我的美国联♥系♥人
Along with my American contact.
克里斯 你可以完成 达米安做到一半的装置吗
Chris, do you think you can finish what Damían started here?
你知道我可以
Oh, you know I can.
不过 等一下 你想让我给这群人做个炸♥弹♥
But, wait. Hold up. You want me to give these boys a bomb?
我让你做个炸♥弹♥ 但不是能引爆那种
I want a bomb. Hold the boom.
好吧 我能办到 我还能在上面加个GPS追踪器
Well, that I can do that. Plus, throw in a GPS tracker while I'm at it.
然后…在你经历了一切后 我也不想开口 但是…
And… After everything you've been through, I hate to ask, but--
我别无选择 炸♥弹♥必须由达米安来送
I don't have a choice. Damían has to deliver the bomb.
太棒了 很好的尝试 贝卡
That's great! Love the effort, Becca!
看到了吗 那就是我希望 你们每个人从现在起能做到的
See that? That's what I expect to see from all of you from now on.
当像克莱尔这样的队友倒下时 你们每个人都得站出来
When a teammate like Claire goes down, it's up to each and every one of you
在滑冰场上发挥出最好的表现
to step it up and bring your A game to the ice!
就像贝卡刚才那样
Just like Becca just did.
女士们 有点团队精神吧
Ladies. Let's hear some team spirit.
给贝卡来点掌声鼓励
Give it up for Becca.
-完美着陆 -太棒了 贝卡
-Whoa, way to stick that landing. -Yeah, Becca!
是的 因为你的屁♥股♥够大 重心够稳
Yeah. 'Cause you always got that big ass to catch you.
记住 我们要把练习当成表演
Remember. We practice as we perform.
做得好 贝卡
Good work, Becca.
团队精神
-Teamwork.
-太精彩了 -谢谢
-Spectacular. -Thank you.
你是丽贝卡富兰克林吗
Rebecca Franklin?
有事吗
Yes?
很荣幸见到你
It is certainly an honor to meet you.
我叫斯维特拉娜
My name is Svetlana.
你可以叫我贝卡
You can call me Becca.
这是我的朋友 卡尔莫
And, and this is my friend, Carmo.
我是这个滑冰场的老板 同时也是比赛的赞助人之一
I own this facility. And I'm helping to sponsor the tournament.
好棒 谢谢你
Oh. Cool. Thank you.
我只是想过来告诉你 我有多么欣赏你在冰上的表演
I had to come over to tell you how much I enjoy watching you perform on the ice.
你真是个出色的滑冰运动员
You are truly an extraordinary skater.
你夸奖了
You're very kind.
我得说这种人才只可能来自一个地方
I'd say, that kind of talent only emerges from one place.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Are you Russian?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你是在俄♥罗♥斯♥出生的吗
You were born in Russia?
不是 我是说…
No, I-I mean…
应该不是
I don't think so.
你不知道自己来自哪里吗
You don't know where you come from?
我的意思是我在美国出生
I mean, I was born in the US.
我爸那边的家族 是在很久以前从英国搬来的
My dad's side of the family came over from England like a thousand years ago.
但是我妈那边呢 我不太清楚 也许是吧
But on my mom's side, I really don't know. Maybe.
我妈什么都不告诉我
My mom never tells me anything.
那就太可惜了
That's a shame.
但我想她一定为你的才华感到骄傲
But I would imagine she's proud of your talent.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我很期待看你比赛 亲爱的
Well, I do look forward to watching you compete, my dear.
谢谢你 感谢你的欣赏
Thank you. I appreciate that.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
彼此彼此
Same.
吉迪恩马上就到了
Gideon will be arriving shortly.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表