剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
但真正的问题是
But the real point is,
如果你想成功完成任务 贝卡就得回家
if you're going to be successful in your mission, Becca's gotta go home.
你有孩子吗 昌西
You got kids, Chauncey?
我连一株植物都没有
I don't even have a plant.
好吧 逻辑、理性 随你怎么称呼它
Well, logic, reason, whatever you wanna call it,
当你有了孩子后 一切都会被抛到脑后
it all goes out the window when you have kids.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
我知道自己身处险境
I understand the danger I'm putting myself in
同时也牵扯到我女儿
and, along those lines, my daughter.
但事实是她这一年过得很艰难
But the truth is… she's had a real tough year.
为了我离婚的事 还有被同学欺负等等
With my divorce and, uh, Mean Girl shit, you name it.
所以她能够参加这个比赛…
So, her just being able to participate in this competition…
我跟你说 这对贝卡来说非常重要
I'm telling you, it means everything to Becca
我是不会剥夺她的机会的
and I'm not taking that from her.
-不 我得要求… -我的女儿不需要别人来担心
-No, I'm gonna have to demand-- -Let me worry about my daughter.
-如果这让你分心… -我说了我能应付
-If this becomes a distraction-- -I said I'll handle it.
这一切结束后 我还能回到我真正的生活吗
When this is all over, do I get to go back to my real life?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就知道
I figured.
-谢谢你 -谢我什么
-Thanks. -For what?
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth.
不 她还没回来
No. She's not home.
她应该昨晚就回来的 结果她…我不知道
She was supposed to be back last night and then she… I don't know.
我根本不知道她在哪里
I literally don't know where she is.
没有 她昨晚只给我发了三条短♥信♥ 就没有消息了
No. She sent me three texts last night and then nothing.
不 我是说…
-No. I mean…
麦蒂 我待会再打给你
Maddie, I need to call you back.
妈 你到底搞什么鬼
What the fuck, Mom?
没事的
It's okay.
“没事” 昨晚你消失了一次后 我以为你还在倒时差
"Okay"? I left you in bed last night after you'd already disappeared once,
睡一觉就没事了 所以我留你在床上歇着
thinking you were jet-lagged and you'd sleep it off,
结果回来发现你的房♥间被弄得一团糟
only to come home and find your room trashed
就好像你叫了姐妹过来开派对一样
like you had Cardi B over for a girls' night.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有收拾好 这是一个 很草率、很不负责任的行为
I didn't clean up and it was an irresponsible, last-minute thing to do.
而且我当时在赶时间
And I had to hurry.
对 那是在你喝了 十几瓶酒之前还是之后
Right. Before or after you downed a dozen bottles of booze?
那些小瓶子吗
Oh, those little bottles?
别傻了 那几瓶加起来 不过是一杯的量而已
Don't be silly. Those make up one real glass.
而且我不小心摔破了几瓶 洒了出来…
And I accidentally knocked over a couple, they spilled out--
而且你还错过了火车 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不稳定
Plus, you missed the train, had spotty cell service
信♥用♥卡♥也被盗用了
and your credit card was compromised?
是的 但幸好
Yes. But, luckily,
我还能住在一家由一对可爱的老夫妇
I got to stay at this tiny bed-and-breakfast
巴勃罗和露琪亚经营的小旅馆里
operated by this lovely little old couple, Pablo and Lucía.
那你的头发呢
And your hair?
-我需要改变 你知道的 -不 我不知道 妈
-Oh, I needed a change, you know. -No, I don't, Mom.
那是我的衣服吗
Are those my fricking clothes?
是的 我以为你不介意
Yeah. I didn't think you'd mind.
请告诉我 你是不是 有那个…叫什么来着
Please tell me. Are you having one of those… What do you call them?
-中年危机 -神经崩溃
-A midlife crisis? -Nervous fucking breakdown!
不 我没有
No! No. No, I'm not.
你饿了吗 因为我都饿坏了
Hey, are you hungry? Because I'm absolutely starving.
好吧 那跟我们现在聊的事没有关系
Right. That has nothing to do with what we're talking about right now.
要不我们下去吃那个…
Why don't we go downstairs and get one of those little…
叫什么来着 肉馅饼吗
Um, what do you call them? Empanadas?
但让我先去换个胸罩 这个穿着太难受了
But let me change my bra first. This one's killing me.
现在的小姑娘是怎么说来着 “解放乳♥头♥”
What is it you girls say now, "Free the nipple"?
我的天啊 别再说那句话了
-Oh, my God. Don't say that again.
因为应该是整个胸部
-Because it is your whole tit,
-不只是乳♥头♥ 所以… -妈 够了 快去换吧
-not just the nipple. So… -Mom, stop. Just go change.
妈 你到底怎么了
Mom, what is wrong with you?
我好像有点贫血
I think I'm a little anemic.
需要补充一点铁质
I need some iron.
我刚刚想问你什么来着
What is it that I wanted to ask you?
我不知道 妈 我又不会读心术
-I don't know, Mom. I'm not a mind-reader. -Hmm.
爸爸什么时候过来看你滑冰
When is Dad coming to see you skate?
他不来了
He's not.
-我很抱歉 亲爱的 -我已经习惯了
-I'm so sorry, honey. -I'm used to it.
别这么说
Don't say that.
为什么不能说 这是事实 他总是以工作为借口
It's true. It's always something about his work.
你知道 他的工作同时也…
Hmm. You know, it's also his work that…
支付了这趟旅程、你的滑冰课程 还有我们的房♥子
pays for this trip, your ice-skating lessons, and our house.
所以说就因为爸爸支付了一切 他就可以缺位吗
So, because Dad pays for everything it means he gets to miss everything?
我想说的是 他为了我们也牺牲了很多
All I'm saying is, he sacrifices a lot for us too.
你怎么还在维护他 我知道 你们离婚是他的所作所为导致的
You're defending him? I know he did something that led to your divorce.
我又不傻 妈
I'm not stupid, Mom.
这件事很复杂
It's complicated.
其实并不复杂
Actually, it's not.
你值得更好的人
You deserve better.
这个时间和地点不适合聊这个话题
This isn't the time or the place.
不管何时何地 你就是不想敞开心扉
It's never the time or the place for you to open up.
别这样 小贝 这不公平
Oh, come on, Bec. That's unfair.
是吗
Isn't it?
因为我不知道你和爸爸为什么离婚
Because I don't know why you and Dad got divorced.
也不知道任何关于你的童年 你的父母、你的梦想
Or anything about your childhood, your parents, your dreams.
任何关于你的事
Anything about you.
我跟你说过了 等…
I told you. When--
是的 等我长大了 你就会告诉我一切 然后…
Yeah. When I'm older, you'll tell me everything and…
到底是什么那么机密
What is the big secret?
你表现得就像个秘密间谍还是什么的
You act like you're some kind of secret spy or something.
你知道吗 全都无所谓了
You know what? I don't even care anymore.
这种状态 我们的关系 随便它变成怎么样吧
This? Us? It's gonna be whatever it's gonna be.
我不是故意为难…
I'm not trying to be difficult--
是 你就是
Yeah, you just are.
好吧 我明白了 你想要一点空间
Okay. Fine. I get it. You want some space.
这样吧 我不跟你去晨练了
So, how about I miss the morning practice
-等你完事后我们再见面 -不行
-and we meet up afterwards? -You can't.
所有的监护人都必须到场
All the chaperones have to be there.
但是 没错 完事后也许你可以…
But, yeah, after that maybe you can…
我不知道 去做…
I don't know. Occupy yourself with…
什么都行
whatever.
小贝 我…
Bec, I…
法依娜来不了了
Faina can't come.
她因为那晚跑出去的事 被她爸爸禁足了
Her dad grounded her for going out the other night.
禁足多久
-For how long?
谁知道
-Who knows?
她爸爸是个混♥蛋♥
Her dad's a dick.
无论如何 我们代替法依娜一醉方休吧
But all the same, in Faina's honor, let's get shit-faced.
别这样
Come on.
还有我陪你
You still got me.
是的 但是少了法依娜
Yeah, but without Faina,
我们就不能三人行了
we can't have a threesome.
“三人行”
-"Threesome"?
我原本想跟法依娜商量 关于我们三个人
I was going to have a girl-to-girl talk with Faina about the three of us
一起闹腾一番的事
getting into some trouble.
除非你没兴趣
I mean, unless you're not interested in that?
不 当然有兴趣
No, no, no. Of course.
我可不会错过任何一个派对
If there's a party happening, I'm always down.
你知道的
You know that.
我真希望能是今晚
Well, I was really hoping it was tonight.
还是能的
It can still be.
只是…
Just…
少了一个人
-minus one.
没新意 没兴趣
Been there, done that.
让我们做一些
Let's do something
永生难忘的事吧
we'll never forget.
好 没问题 我喜欢你这种想法
Right. Absolutely. Love the way you're thinking.
也许我应该跟法依娜谈谈 这样我们下次见面时
Maybe I should talk to Faina so next time we meet,
就可以直接开始了
we can just get to it.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表