剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
不 实施欧米茄协议
Negative. Initiate Omega Protocol.
不 提取还是可行的
Negative. Extraction still viable.
实施欧米茄协议
Initiate Omega Protocol.
我不能这么做
I can't.
你必须这么做 这是你的责任
You will. It is your part to play.
你的牺牲会给俄♥罗♥斯♥祖国带来荣耀
It is your sacrifice that will bring glory to Mother Russia.
一定还有其他办法的
There must be some other way.
马上实施欧米茄协议
Initiate Omega Protocol now.
我亲爱的侄儿
My beloved nephew.
我亲爱的侄儿
My beloved nephew.
其实是我应该向你道歉
It is I who owes you an apology.
因为你杀了我哥哥
For killing my brother?
因为我错怪你了
For misjudging you.
有时候
Sometimes
最强大的人反而会被误认为懦夫
the strongest among men are mistaken for cowards.
因为他们勇敢的信念 让他们看起来很温顺
Because the courage of their convictions makes them seem docile.
而事实上 他们是不可动摇的
When, in truth, they are immovable.
我不是懦夫
I'm not a coward.
你当然不是
You are most certainly not.
我现在看出来了 因为我已经把有色眼镜拿下来了
And I can see that now because the beam has been removed from my eye.
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
你为你哥哥感到痛心
You mourned your brother.
那是应该的
And that is as it should be.
但你不明白的是
But what you do not understand
你一直以来都有着非凡的命运
is that your destiny has always lay upon a higher path.
我的命运
My destiny?
很快就要进行清算了
Soon, there will be a reckoning.
所有我们为了信念和族人坚持的一切
And everything that we hold true about our faith and our people
都即将付诸实践
will be called to task.
在我们最黑暗的时刻
And, in our darkest hour,
全能的上帝
God almighty
照亮了你 迭戈
has shone a light on you, Diego.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
你是我最后的希望 迭戈
You are my last hope, Diego.
我们的救星
Our savior.
西班牙的救星
The savior of Spain.
我不是救星
I'm no savior.
听好了
Listen.
你父亲 在他的生命 被那些畜生夺走之前
Your father, before his life was stolen by those animals,
他跟我说过他看到了 一个上帝向他启示的幻像
told me about a vision God had revealed to him.
在幻像里 你打败了我们最强大的敌人
Of you striking down our fiercest enemy.
-上帝 -是的
-God? -Yes.
我很想念我爸爸
I miss my papa so much.
我知道 我都知道
I know. I know.
所以是时候为他报仇了
And that's why it's time to avenge him.
为他的家族报仇
For his family.
为西班牙报仇
For Spain.
(欧洲之门)
说真的 我一直都不确定 你到底是疯了 还是就喜欢胡说八道
Honestly, I was never sure if you were crazy or just full of shit.
我们没时间说这些了
We don't have time for this.
但我确定的是 自从你来到马德里
But what I do know for sure is, ever since you got here to Madrid,
死的人就越来越多了
the bodies have kept pilin' up.
莉迪亚奥索里奥
Lidia Orsorio.
米格尔多明格斯、拉蒙桑托斯
Miguel Dominguez. Ramón Santos.
卓娅科托娃、达米安阿巴索罗
Zoya Kotova. Damían Abasolo.
托马斯阿隆索、卡尔莫瓦尔特
Tomás Alonso. Carmo Valter.
我已经尽我所能避免无辜的人死亡
I did everything I could to prevent innocent people from dying.
如果你再不把我的话当回事
And if you don't start to take me seriously,
你就会把总理也害死
you'll have the prime minister's death on your hands as well.
你是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
说真的 我们现在应该做的是互惠互利
Seriously, what we're doing here, it's all about reciprocity.
交换条件 所以如果你能给我一点好处
The quid pro quo. So if you can do a little something for me,
你想让我做什么我都愿意做
I'll admit to pretty much anything you want me to.
克拉克先生 这不是我的作风
Mr. Clarke, this is not how I work.
我想要的是真♥相♥ 所有的真♥相♥
I want the truth. The whole truth.
好的 我可以告诉你真♥相♥ 我只是不想入狱
Okay, I can do that. I can't do jail.
让我们从不需要自首的事情开始吧
Let's start with something that requires no self-incrimination.
澡堂里的那个女人
This woman from the bathhouse.
对
Yeah.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥的老特工
She's like this old Russian agent.
代名是“密语者”
Code named "The Whisper."
事实上
Actually,
她是一个挺不错的人
she's a pretty cool person.
我是说在她没有被威胁 去从事国际间谍行动的时候
When she's not being basically blackmailed into a life of international espionage.
她的真名是什么
How about a real name?
这件事跟马赛那件事一模一样
This is Marseille all over again.
是吗
Is that right?
同一个国际金融家
Same international financier.
-代名是“吉迪恩” -是的
-Code named "Gideon." -Yes.
而且他正在操纵 一个右翼民族主义组织
And he's manipulating a right wing nationalist group
实施恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
into perpetrating an act of terrorism.
-听起来很熟悉吧 -另一起爆♥炸♥
-Sound familiar? -Another bombing?
没错 他们的计划是不惜一切代价地
That's right. The plan has been to kill the prime minister
把总理杀死
by any means necessary.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们自称“骑士军团”
They call themselves "Los Jinetes."
一个主要由二十出头的男生 组成的小团体
A small group made up primarily of college-aged men.
这个团体是
And they're being organized
由费利佩卡莱罗 和他的家庭成员建立的
by Felipe Calero and members of his family.
慈善家费利佩卡莱罗
Felipe Calero, the philanthropist,
还有他的弟弟安德烈斯 西班牙的高级外交官之一
and his brother, Andrés, one of Spain's top diplomats.
你想告诉我这两个人
You're trying to tell me these men
是一个秘密民族主义 恐怖组织的首领
are leading a secret nationalist terrorist group?
我不是开玩笑的 奥哈纳
This is not a joke, Ohana.
我也不觉得好笑 昌西
And I'm not laughing, Chauncey.
现在 我需要听到一些
Now, I need to start hearing something
听起来像是现实世界会发生的事
that sounds as if it's coming from the real world.
听好了 我不知道吉迪恩是谁
Look, I don't know who Gideon is.
但是我的特工应该知道
But I think my asset might.
你是说珍妮富兰克林
You mean Jenny Franklin?
你怎么知道那个名字
How do you know that name?
所以珍妮就混进去当卧底
So Jenny went in there deep undercover,
伪装成一个叫萨拉丰特的西班牙寡妇
disguised as this Spanish widow named Sara Fonte,
然后她还能变形 她变成了一个 叫达米安阿巴索罗的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
and then she was able to shape-shift into this bomb maker named Damían Abasolo,
我们就是这样把炸♥弹♥ 送去给吉迪恩和骑士军团那帮人的
and that's when we gave Gideon and those Los Jinetes boys a bomb.
你们给他们送了一个炸♥弹♥
You gave them a bomb?
不是 我们给了他们 一个看起来像炸♥弹♥的东西
No. We gave 'em what looked like a bomb.
而且造型很好看
It looked good too.
总之 接下来任务就出岔子了
Anyway, the mission went sideways right after that, um…
那帮人发现自己上当了
I mean, those boys, they figured out they got rooked.
所以他们躲起来了
So they went underground.
躲在某个地方
Somewhere.
说实话 克拉克先生
To be honest, Mr. Clarke,
我为你的傲慢和权利意识感到震惊
I am appalled by the sheer arrogance and sense of entitlement
你竟然认为凭你就能处理好这些事
that made you think you could actually deal with any of this on your own.
你这么说一点都没错 好吧
That's a very fair assessment of the situation, okay?
所以让我再重申一遍
So let me reiterate, once again,
我非常愿意签署一份宣誓书
that I am more than willing to sign an affidavit
证明这个傲慢自大的人
testifying to the fact that the arrogant and entitled person here
绝对不是我
is definitely not me.
(机密)
老实说 米罗 我不知道该相信什么了
Honestly, Miró, I'm not sure what to believe.
要我联♥系♥国家警队
Want me to reach out to the Cuerpo Nacional de Policía,
以防万一吗
just to be safe?
建议他们今晚在总理周围
Suggest they double their security measures
加强安保措施
around the prime minister tonight.
还有 派一些人手去凯悦酒店
And let's send some people over to the Hyatt Centric.
追查这个神出鬼没的 俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密特工 珍妮富兰克林
Track down this elusive, secret Russian operative, Jenny Franklin.
她在那里登记入住了
She's registered as a guest there.
-我亲自去吧 -不
-I'll go there myself. -No.
我要你去卡莱罗庄园看看
I want you to head out to the Calero estate and check it out.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表