剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
对
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
-Asshole!
好了 克里斯 装置放好了 赶紧行动
All right, Chris. The device is in position. Do your thing.
好的 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
真有礼貌 你的教养真好
Manners? Someone raised you right.
那都是我妈妈的功劳 我非常感激她
That'd be my momma. I owe everything to her.
一个爱妈妈的男人
A man who loves his momma.
爱是其中的一部分 剩下的纯粹是恐惧
Love is part of it. The rest is pure fear.
好了 眼睛扫描完成了
Okay. Our eye-scan is complete.
你可以撤了 珍妮
You can roll on home, Jenny.
这也太简单了
That was easy.
干得好
Good work.
(1994年 莫斯科 中国大使♥馆♥)
刚才太酷了
That was pretty cool.
有我在谁也不能欺负你
No one's going to mess with you while I'm around.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我可不想成为你和沭殷打赌的奖品
I don't want to be the prize for some bet you have with Su-Yin.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你对我根本一无所知 法依娜
You don't even know me, Faina.
那让我们改变这一点吧
Then let's change that.
明晚我们在同一个时间 同一个地方见
Meet me tomorrow night. Same time. Same place.
我们可以继续牵手
-We can hold hands more.
你去了哪里 你不知道我会担心吗
Where were you? Don't you know I worry?
你就别训我了 老爸
Not now, Papa.
很好 感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
就像被人用火钳戳我的眼睛
Like someone is sticking a hot poker into my eye.
很好 这意味着我们成功了
Good. That means it's working.
好了 听着
Okay. Listen up.
这是军事医院的地图 你会在下面这里
Here's a map of the military hospital.
通过蒂亚戈的眼睛扫描
You're going to start out down below. Ingress is via the maintenance entrance,
从维修入口进去
compliments of Tiago's eye-scan.
然后沿着这条走廊
You'll work your way along these corridors here
一直走到这扇公用门 这就是通往主入口的路
until you reach this utility door. Which leads to the main access point.
我要怎么通过那扇门
How do I get through that door?
那个我来处理
I'll handle that.
所以我为什么需要这么做
So, uh, why do I need to do this again?
跟谁相比
Versus who?
跟克里斯
What about Chris?
-不 我不是中情局的 -你在说什么
-Oh, no. I'm not CIA. -What are you talking about?
我是一名电脑设计师
I'm a computer architect.
你是个黑客
You're a hacker.
该死的 你为什么非得戳穿我 老兄
Goddamn. Why you always gotta put salt in my game, man?
我非法闯入一个网络安全系统 盗取密♥码♥的时候
I was black-hatting a cybersecurity system to phish for pin numbers
被中情局逮到了 我只能选择入狱…
when I got knocked by the Company. It was either do hard time…
或当这位仁兄的电脑技术人员
or become crackerjack here's IT guy.
难怪你买♥♥得起那只表
That explains the watch, then.
那根本不是中情局的工资能买♥♥得起的
There's no way you got that on a CIA salary.
这可是我的幸运表
It's my lucky watch.
你是唯一有能力潜入医院的人
Look. You're the only one with the skills necessary to get inside that hospital,
只有你能找到亚尼克梅尔 并从他身上查出那三个同伙的信息
find Yannick Mair and extract what he knows about his three associates
以及他们被杀的原因
and why they were taken out the way they were.
你说的“找他”是什么意思 你不知道他在哪里吗
What do you mean, find him? Don't you know where he is?
不知道
Not exactly.
太好了
Great.
但听我说 珍妮 别担心
But don't sweat it.
我会让你知道医院的电脑主机的位置
I'll show you the hospital's mainframe computer.
并教你怎么操作 这样你就能找出亚尼克的位置了
And how you can access it so you can find out where the hell Yannick is.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我女儿再过一小时就回来了 她要是看到我不在肯定会吓坏
My daughter will be back in an hour. She'll freak if I'm not there.
你能赶回去
You will be.
这任务前后不需要一小时 我保证
This will take less than an hour. In and out. Promise.
好吧 那就赶紧行动吧
All right. Let's get this over with.
还有最后一件事
One last thing.
这是肯定的
Yes indeed.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
已通过中情局认证
CIA certified.
给谁穿的 《体育画报》的模特儿吗
For whom? Sports Illustrated models?
你想说什么
Your point?
我敢打赌这肯定是男人设计的
I bet anything a man designed this.
珍妮 先别管它的设计了 好吗
Jenny, just forget the design for a second, okay?
这个套装 内置了最先进的技术 好吗
This suit has state-of-the-art technology built into it, okay?
武器… 这个套装可是用凯夫拉尔纤维做的
Weaponry… I mean, this shit is made of Kevlar.
这是能让你毫发无损地 回到贝卡身边最好的办法
This is our best chance of getting you back to Becca in one piece.
你这个白♥痴♥ 你认不出 那个和你牵手的女孩是谁吗
You stupid cow. Didn't you recognize the girl whose hand you were holding?
让你看的那份文件里有记录 但你居然没看
It was in the file you were given and supposed to read. But you didn't.
我看了
I did.
那她是谁
Then who is she?
生物物理学家亚瑟奥洛夫的女儿
The daughter of Artur Orlov, the biophysicist
他试图泄漏俄♥罗♥斯♥祖国的 雅洛斯拉夫计划的秘密
who is trying to ferret the secret Yaroslav Program out of Mother Russia.
那你为什么不绑♥架♥她
Then why did you not kidnap her?
没必要惊吓到她或她父亲 因为我认为…
There is no reason to scare her or her father. Because I think--
你不需要认为 你只需要行动
You don't think. You act.
你那里怎么样 珍妮
How you doin', Jenny?
极度害怕、浑身酸痛 我不知道我能不能做到
Scared shitless. Sore. I don't know if I can do this.
听我说 这一切靠的是肌肉记忆
Look, it's all muscle memory.
跟我的肌肉说吧 天啊 这衣服太紧了
Tell that to my muscles. God, this suit is so tight.
往好的方面想吧 它能帮助我们 掌握你的情况 全程支援你
Look on the bright side. It's helping us monitor you, so I got you the whole way.
你确定这是军事医院吗
You sure this is a military hospital?
看起来像一个工业园区
It looks like an industrial park.
最显眼的地方就是最好的藏身之地 但你应该比任何人清楚才对
The best place to hide is in plain sight. But you know that better than anyone.
是的 谢谢你 你真是个啰嗦的混♥蛋♥
Yes, I do. Thank you. You're like an asshole Jiminy Cricket.
这也太简单了
That was easy.
我就说了吧 没问题的
What I tell you? I got you.
动作快点 好让我们 能在你女儿发现你不在之前送你回去
Keep moving so we can get you home before your daughter realizes you're missing.
这是我遇见你以来 听你说过最明智的话了
That's the smartest thing you've said so far.
谢谢你邀请我一起去操练
Thanks for inviting me to work out.
麦蒂 你还好吗
Maddie? You good?
不好意思 我只是在想比赛的事
Sorry. I'm just thinking about the competition
还有我那套老土的服装
and that boring-ass outfit I have to wear.
至少那裙子很可爱
At least the skirt's cute.
真的太糟糕了 我得占个优势 好让我能在溜冰场上脱颖而出
That's so fucked up. I need an edge. Something to make me stand out on the ice.
我们进去看看吧 也许我会找到一些灵感
Let's try in here. Maybe I'll find some inspiration.
而且正是我的尺寸… 这是件让人眼前一亮的裙子
And it's my size, too… This is a straight freakum dress.
-你穿上它肯定秒杀全场 -对吧
-You'd totally kill in that dress. -I know, right?
好的 你觉得我穿这一件怎么样
Okay, what about this one for me?
很好看 这是杜嘉班纳的 但你妈妈会杀了你的
Yeah. That's a Dolce & Gabbana. But your mother would kill you.
对 你说得没错 她肯定会
Yeah, you're right. She totally would.
好了 现在你离公用门只有5米半了
Okay. You're about six yards from that utility door.
它就在你右手边 那个看似烤炉的地方的旁边
It'll be on your right next to what looks like a grill pit.
找到了 然后呢
I'm here. What now?
等待干扰发生
Wait for the distraction.
什么干扰
What distraction?
这样的干扰 快行动
-That distraction. Move.
什么鬼 我收到有人接近的警报了
-What the hell? I got a proximity alert.
珍妮 我这里看到你前面有敌人
Jenny, I'm reading hostiles right in front of you.
昌西 你死定了
Chauncey, you're so dead.
走吧 我们找点乐子吧
Let's have some fun!
珍妮 有一堆敌人在追你
You've got a dozen hostiles chasing you.
我知道 往哪个方向
I noticed. Which way?
左边
Go left.
他们就在你后面 打开右边那扇门进去
They're right behind her. Make a right through that door.
那里应该有一扇通往更衣室的门 没错 就是这扇
There should be a door that leads to a locker room. Right. Yes.
如果幸运的话 她刚才为自己争取了一些时间
She might have bought herself some time.
但她也没有太多选择
But she don't have a lot of options.
我们看看吧
We'll see.
该死的
Shit.
妈妈
Mom?
珍妮 你能听到吗 敌人好像冲破了防线
Jenny, do you read me? It looks like the hostiles made it past your barricade.
我没有这片区域的地图 但我还能从她的套装获取遥测数据
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表