剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉我不太认同这种做法
Sorry if I'm not all kumbaya about it.
其实不是的 我们没想过挖任何人的眼睛
Actually, no. We're not cuttin' no eyes out.
我会把这个装置给你 只要装在手♥机♥上
I'm gonna give you this device. Hooks onto a cell phone.
再固定在蒂亚戈的眼睛上 就能复♥制♥他的眼睛了
It will clamp onto Tiago's eye, which pretty much will replicate it.
我不确定是否能办到
I don't know if I can do this.
喂
Hey.
我不管你要怎么做 才能回到以前的状态
I don't give a shit what you need to do to get back on that bike.
赶紧恢复状态 然后替我们办事 否则我就把你关起来
Just get back on it. And get to work before I lock your ass up.
安雅
Anya?
安雅已经死了
Anya's dead.
你最好希望她没死
You better hope not.
你敢相信我们来了吗
Can you believe it?
我们讨论这个比赛有多久了 从八年级开始吗
I mean, we started talking about this competition in what, eighth grade?
应该是 因为当时我刚把牙套取下来 还得戴着那个愚蠢的保持器
Probably. Because I just got my braces off and had to wear that derpy retainer.
并没那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad.
去跟布拉德艾布拉姆斯说吧
Tell that to Brad Abrams.
天啊 没错 那时候你给布拉德割了第二次包皮
Oh, my God. That's right. You gave Brad a second circumcision.
那就是他强制把我的头按下去的下场
That's what he gets for pushing my head down like that.
还是不敢相信你给他吹♥箫♥了
Still can't believe you blew him.
那跟布拉德一点关系都没有 我只是为了完成我的心愿清单
Had nothing to do with Brad. I was just checking it off the list.
我们来这里会不会惹上麻烦
Will we get in trouble for being here?
有可能
Probably.
那我们还在这里做什么
Then what are we doing?
感受一下这里的冰 趁那群婊♥子♥在团体聚会的时候
Getting a feeling for the ice here while the pussy posse parties it up.
我要尽可能为自己争取竞争优势
I'll take any kind of competitive edge I can get.
你只需要打败一个人
You've only got one person to beat.
克莱尔 我知道
Claire. I know.
至少你还有机会
At least you stand a chance.
听我说 虽然你是临时顶替的
Look, I know you're a last-minute replacement
因为有人受伤了 但你现在来了 那就放手一试吧
because someone got injured, but you're here now. Take your shot.
知道了 老妈
Yes, Mom.
说到这个 现在怎么样了 还不知道离婚的原因吗
Speaking of, how's that going? Still clueless about the divorce?
他们简直只字不提
Radio silence.
我相信是你♥爸♥爸 到处旅行、瞎混导致的
I bet your dad, with all his travelling, screwed around.
据我所知 我妈对此无动于衷
Knowing my mom, she did nothing about it.
我真希望她能在生活中冒一下险 多一点…冒险精神
I actually wish she'd take some risks in her life. Be more… adventurous.
该死的 快想想 珍妮
Oh, shit. Think, Jenny.
快想想 珍妮
Think, Jenny.
快想想
Think.
该死的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
我他妈的办不到
I can't fucking do this!
拜托了 珍妮
Oh, come on, Jenny.
你一定行的 拜托了
You can do this. Come on.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck it.
找到你了
There you are.
沭殷呢
What about Su-Yin?
他会找到我们的
He'll find us.
怎么找
How?
我们都住在中国大使♥馆♥
We live together in the Chinese Embassy.
那一定很棒
Must be nice.
是的 沭殷的爸爸是中国大使
Yeah. Su-Yin's dad is the Ambassador from China.
所以他们很有钱
So they got money.
但我爸爸只是个小文员
But my dad's a paper pusher.
你的人生目标是什么
What do you want to do in your life?
不知道 但我不会待在这里
No idea. But I'm not staying here.
我大部分家人都是勉强度日
Most of my family's life has been about just scraping by.
真的吗
-Seriously? -Mmm.
那么为何 一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的“小文员”和他的女儿
So, why's a Russian "paper pusher" and his daughter
会住在中国大使♥馆♥
living in the Chinese Embassy?
说起来挺无趣的
Boring story.
快走吧 车要来了
Let's go, the train's coming.
等一下 你的脸上有东西
Wait, you have something there.
也许是头发
Maybe a hair.
弄掉了吗
Did you get it?
-嗯 -谢谢
-Yes. -Thank you.
我可以牵你的手吗
Can I hold your hand?
你的普通话是从哪学的
Where did you learn Mandarin?
我在一家叫傅氏洗衣店的楼上长大
Uh… I grew up above Fu's Laundry.
傅太太对我照顾有加
Mrs. Fu took me under her wing.
她给了我工作
She put me to work, um…
负责洗涤、烘干
Washing, drying,
熨烫和折衣服
ironing and folding.
听起来糟透了
That sounds horrible.
也没那么糟
It wasn't so bad.
她会为我做饭
She cooked for me.
所以我有吃不完的馄饨
So, all the wontons I could eat.
你是说这样就能得到你的心
You telling me that's the way to your heart?
就凭一些馄饨
Wontons?
再来点带龙虾酱的小虾 我就会全听你的
Throw in some shrimp with lobster sauce and I'm all yours.
我怎么觉得难以置信呢
Why do I not believe you?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
不可能有这么简单的事
Nothing is that easy.
也许有些事并没有你想的那么难
Or maybe some things aren't as hard as you think.
快看 那两个小妞在牵手
Look at the little pussies holding hands.
你觉得我们这里 现在跟美国一样有同性恋了吗
You think we're like America now with all their homos?
怎么了 嫉妒吗
What's wrong? Jealous?
有什么好嫉妒的 嫉妒你们互舔吗
Jealous of what? A couple of lickers?
别惹他们了 法依娜
Don't provoke them, Faina.
我当然不会
Of course not.
所以你们其中两个互撸的时候 替他们俩拿镜子的是谁
Uh, so, which one of you holds the mirror while the other two suck each other off?
闭上你的嘴 变♥态♥
Shut your mouth, perverts!
你们知道你们需要什么吗
You know what you two need?
一个真正的男子汉
Some real dick.
我不知道呢 安雅
I don't know, Anya.
也许他们说得对
Maybe they're right.
什么
What?
也许某人的好家伙能把我们掰直
Maybe some good dick will turn us straight.
所以亮出来吧 男孩们 我们来看看
So whip them out, boys. Let's have a look.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 我从来没看过
Yes. I've never seen one before.
但我敢肯定我一看到
But I'm sure once I do
就会对它爱不释手
I won't be able to keep my hands off of it.
还是说你们太害羞了
If you're too shy…
那我们可以找其他有家伙的男人 让我们看看
we can find other guys with dicks to show us.
不
No.
别着急 我们能做到
Ease up. We got it.
走了 快走
Come on, let's go!
喂 我觉得你迷路了 宝贝 因为你应该坐在我面上才对
Hey. I think you're lost, baby. 'Cause you should be sitting on my face.
看来你在交朋友
Makin' friends I see.
我本以为见到你已经很糟糕了 原来听到你的声音更糟糕
And here I thought seeing you was bad. Hearing you is even worse.
我不想撒谎 我越来越喜欢你了
I'm not gonna lie, you're growing quickly on me.
希望这种喜欢能像真菌一样 侵入你的喉咙并把你噎死
Hopefully, like a fungus that spreads down your throat and chokes you to death.
你一直都用这种态度 去下蜜糖陷阱的吗
Always get like this when you're on a fuck-and-pluck?
你一直都这么混♥蛋♥吗
You always such a douche?
够了 你们两个 专心点
Wow. Okay, you two, let's focus.
你现在离酒吧只有几米远了 珍妮 我需要你完全进入密语者的状态
You're a few meters away from the bar, Jenny. I need you in full Whisper mode.
好了 现在找到目标 确定他在那里
Okay. Let's get eyes on the mark and confirm he's there.
收到
Copy that.
珍妮 记住 你身上有眼睛扫描仪
Remember, you have the eye scanner.
你只要把目标带到一个安全的地方 把装置放在他的左眼上
When the target is in a nice, safe place, put the device up to his left eye
剩下的我会处理
and I'll handle the rest.
蒂亚戈凡托的摩托车 他确实来了
Tiago Vento's bike. He's here.
开始行动 你知道该怎么做
Showtime. You know what to do.
那个我做不来 计划有变
I'm not ready for that. Change of plans.
蒂亚戈 快出来 你的摩托车出事了
Tiago, come quickly. Tiago, it's your motorbike.
什么
What?
你看到了是谁干的吗
-You see who did this? -My Spanish sucks.
我的西班牙语太烂了 是两个男人干的 还哈哈大笑地
Uh, two guys did it. Laughed.
走上停车场的楼梯
Went up the staircase in the parking lot.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表