剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
我结巴了吗
Did I stutter?
好吧 说到口误
Well, speaking of slips of the tongue,
你直接在费利佩面前 不小心提到了贝卡的名字
you let Becca's name slip right out in front of Felipe.
所以弗洛伊德会怎么说
So, what would Freud say?
他会说我在担心贝卡
He would say that I was worried about Becca.
因为他是个天才
'Cause he's a fucking genius.
听好了…我没有孩子
Look… I don't have kids.
但是担心你女儿的安危
But having to worry about your daughter's well-being
会给你的身体带来很大的压力
has gotta put a lot of stress on your system.
我相信你很想对我说 “我早就告诉你了”
I'm sure you'd love to tell me, "I told you so."
-什么 你以为我会那么幼稚吗 -好吧…
-What? You think I'm ten years old? -Well…
你确实是告诉过我了
You did tell me so.
是你们俩出了问题 还是说有人威胁到了贝卡
Is this just between the two of you? Or is someone threatening Becca?
不确定
Not sure.
我说不准
I can't tell.
你可以说是母亲的直觉 但是…
Call it a mother's intuition, but…
事态在升级 变得越来越危险了
Things are escalating. It's getting too dangerous.
我得马上带贝卡远离这里 越快越好
I gotta get Becca as far away from here as possible. -As soon as possible.
该死的
Oh, son of a bitch.
没事
-It's all right. It's all right.
好了 来
There you go. Come on.
没事的 来吧
It's all right. Come on.
不 克里斯 有事 我要去找贝卡
No, Chris. It's not all right. I gotta get to Becca.
你需要恢复 好吗
You need to recover. Okay?
让我来替你看好贝卡 暂时而已
And let me keep an eye on Becca. Just for now.
直到你完全恢复 她现在在操练 对吧
Until you can get back on your feet. She's at practice, right?
别让她看见你 她已经误会我们的关系了
Don't let her see you. She thinks we're fucking.
好吧
Okay.
我会更小心隐藏自己的身份的
Um, I will be much better at maintaining my cover.
对 只要你感觉精神一点了
Yeah, uh, and, um, as soon as you're feeling up to it,
我们就可以开始 为你安排送贝卡回家 或者…
we can start making whatever arrangements you need to send Becca home or…
任何一个你觉得安全的地方
wherever you feel like she's gonna be safe.
听好了 好好休息 然后…
Look, just rest up and…
相信我吧
trust me.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
干得好 小鸟儿
Good work, Ptichka.
有了项链上的追踪装置 大使♥馆♥就一目了然了
With the tracking device in the pendant, we can map out the embassy.
我的爱人
My love.
我真希望能把这东西毁掉
I wish that I could destroy this.
但是…
But…
这是…
it is…
唯一能帮我们逃离这里的办法
our only way to get free of this place.
另一个让我难以下手的原因是…
It is also difficult because…
这一切也包含了你的心血
There remains a part of you in all of this.
抱歉 我不是故意…
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to…
不
No.
不
No, no, no.
等你换好衣服后 我想带你去一个特别的地方
After you get dressed, I wanna show you a special place.
在圣克里斯托瓦尔附近
Out near San Cristóbal.
我不能去 我答应了我妈妈要陪她
Uh, I can't. I promised my mom that we'd spend some time together.
真的吗 拜托了 不要辜负我的心意
Oh, really? Come on. Don't disappoint me.
好 这样吧 让我先去换衣服 然后我们再谈
Okay. Look. Let me get changed. And then we can talk about it.
你在外面等我吧
I'll meet you outside.
好的
Okay.
什么事 老兄
What up, man?
卡尔莫瓦尔特在滑冰场
Carmo Valter is here at the rink.
-该死的 -珍妮呢
-Oh, shit. -Where's Jenny?
她睡着了 老兄
She's asleep, man.
很好 不需要告诉她
Good. She doesn't need to know about this.
暂时不需要
Not yet, anyway.
但是我需要你尽快赶来这里 我在跟踪他
But I need you down here, ASAP. I'm going after him.
我正在往维修区走去
I'm heading to the maintenance area.
我听到了 但是我知道 只有我当你后援是不够的
I hear you, but I know I'm not all the backup you're gonna need.
赶紧来就对了
Just get down here.
该死的
Damn.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
你指的是什么
With what?
-克里斯 -听我说…
-Chris. -Look…
没什么 昌西只是想 让我把车开过去 布置好
Nothing. Chaunce just wants me to bring the van down, set up,
确保那个区域的安全 你知道的
make sure the area is safe. You know.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
贝卡还好吗
Is Becca okay?
-应该还好 但是… -但是什么
-I-I think so. But-- -But what?
豺狼小组知道她在哪里
The Jackals know where she is.
快他妈的拿钥匙
Get your fucking keys now.
天啊 感觉就像我老妈子似的
Oh, God. Just like my mama all over again.
快点 克里斯 走吧
Come on, Chris. Let's go.
知道了 女士 马上来
Yes, ma'am. I'm coming right now.
他有接电♥话♥吗
Is he picking up?
一直转到语♥音♥信箱 但GPS显示他还在里面
Keeps going to voice mail. But according to GPS he's still inside.
他不是在站岗就是在挨揍了
Either standing guard or getting his ass kicked.
昌西 你去照顾昌西
Chauncey. Take care of Chauncey.
该死的 昌西
Damn, Chaunce.
没事的 我来了
Hey, hey, hey, it's all right. It's all right. I got you.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
你在为谁工作
Who are you working for? Who are you working for?
你到底在为谁工作
Who are you fucking working for?
我们都有自己的责任 而这就是我的责任 小鸟儿
We play the parts. And this is mine, Ptichka.
我的小鸟儿
My little bird.
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana.
不
No!
贝卡
Becca! Becca!
-贝卡 -富兰克林太太
-Becca! -Mrs. Franklin?
麦蒂 贝卡在哪里
Maddie, where is Becca?
她不在这里 富兰克林太太 她已经出去了 有人送她回酒店
She's not here, Mrs. Franklin. She went out, got a ride to the hotel.
谁送她回酒店
A ride from whom?
我不知道 但也许 是那个骑摩托车的人
I don't know. But maybe that guy with the motorcycle?
你还好吗 贝卡没事吧 富兰克林太太
Are you okay? Is Becca okay? Mrs. Franklin?
妈 你到底搞什么鬼
What the fuck, Mom?
我不知道你和爸爸为什么离婚 也不知道任何关于你的事
I don't know why you and dad got divorced. Or anything about you.
到底是什么那么机密
What is the big secret?
我是爱你的 你知道吧
I love you. You know that?
知道 但有时候我不确定 你这么说是不是真心的
Yeah, but sometimes you say it and I'm not sure you mean it.
什么
What?
也许在这趟旅途中给彼此一点空间 对我们来说都是好事
Maybe a little space on this trip is the best for both of us.
你居然会关心我们 你根本就不知道发生了什么事
Suddenly, you care? You literally have no idea what's going on.
不准这样跟我说话
-Don't you ever talk to me like that!
我们花点时间聚一聚 就我们母女俩 重新开始
We can spend some time together. Just the two of us. Fresh start.
贝卡 贝卡
Becca? Becca!
别吓我 宝贝 你在哪里
Come on, baby. Where are you?
好吧
Okay.
(连接中断)
什么
What?
(正在刷新连接)
什么鬼 可恶 不
What the fuck! No!
不
No!
妈的
Fuck! Fuck.
求你了 宝贝 快接电♥话♥
-Please, baby. Pick up.
求求你 接电♥话♥
Please pick up.
感谢你给我打电♥话♥
Thanks for calling.
但如果你认识我 为什么不发短♥信♥呢
But if you know me, why aren't you texting?
不
No.
不
No!
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表