剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
显然 他不想错过 任何一个好的曝光机会
And clearly, he couldn't pass up a good photo op.
这里根本没有足够的安全措施 要杀议员太容易了
There's barely enough security. The senator is a sitting duck.
记住 斯维特拉娜从来不按常理出牌
Just remember, with Svetlana, nothing is ever as it seems.
(美国队)
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-贝卡 不要 -珍妮 别
-Becca, no! -Jenny, no!
现场有一名枪手
We have a live shooter.
我保护你
I got you.
保持冷静
Remain calm.
走向最近的出口 保持冷静
Walk to the nearest exit. Remain calm.
所有人赶紧离开滑冰场
Everybody, off the ice.
珍妮 让开
Jenny! Out of the way!
保持冷静 走向最近的出口
Remain calm. Walk to the nearest exit.
珍妮
Jenny!
有人看到是谁开枪吗
Does anyone have eyes on the shooter?
有人看到枪手了吗 我重复 有没有人看到枪手
I repeat, anyone have eyes on the shooter?
我看到目标了 女性 棕色的头发 浅色的衣服
I have eyes on the target. Female. Brown hair. Orange coat.
无法瞄准
Can't get a clean shot.
目标不见了 她刚才往下走了
I lost the target. She's moving down the stairs.
快点 这边走 沿着走廊 别停下来
Quick! This way. Down the hall. Keep going.
快走
Move!
快走
Move!
保持冷静
Remain calm.
插上门闩
Bolt that door.
议员安全了 请派人来护送他离开
Package is secure. We're going to need an extraction.
好的 那是肯定的 长官
Yeah, that's affirmative, sir.
-继续走 快 -所有人出去
先生 停下来 请停下来
Sir, stop. Please stop.
冷静
Calm down.
我是欧洲刑♥警♥组织的人
Hey, I'm with Europol.
听着 我们得让所有人立刻到上面去 然后离开体育馆
Listen, we need to get everybody upstairs and out of the arena now.
好的
Okay.
贝卡
Becca.
继续走
Keep moving.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I am so sorry, honey.
珍妮
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny!
发生了什么事
What just happened?
贝卡被斯维特拉娜控制了
Becca was being controlled by Svetlana.
我必须打断她的控制
I had to break her hold.
莉迪亚奥索里奥跟我描述过 教堂传来的枪声
Lidia Orsorio described how the gunshots at the church
让她醒了过来
snapped her out of her daze.
然后我对达米安开枪时 也见证了同样的事
And I saw the same thing happen when I shot Damían.
所以我在她耳边开了枪
So I shot the gun near her ear.
议员呢
Where's the senator?
根据特勤局的协议
Secret Service protocols
议员被转移到一个安全的地方了
require that the senator be removed to a secure location.
斯维特拉娜从来就没打算让暗♥杀♥成功
Svetlana never wanted the assassination to be successful.
-所以她才让贝卡这么做 -这也是为了转移视线
-It's why she had Becca do it. -Just another diversion.
没错 议员被隔离时
Exactly. When the senator was put into lockdown,
斯维特拉娜早就在那里等着了 因为他死了对她来说毫无用处
Svetlana was already there waiting, and since he is of no use to her dead,
她的目的是利用这些混乱 入侵他的思想
she's using all this chaos to hijack his mind.
就算是这样 警方和特勤局
Even if that's true, police and Secret Service
已经封锁了所有街道 她哪都去不了
have the streets sealed off. She can't go anywhere.
只要找到最近的直升机停机坪 就能找到斯维特拉娜
We find the nearest helipad, and we find Svetlana.
你是指像隔壁的科隆中心酒店吗
You mean like the Centro Colón next door?
-照顾好贝卡 -我会的
-Take care of Becca. -I will.
珍妮
Jenny?
做你该做的事
Do whatever you have to do.
你对我♥干♥了什么
What have you done to me?
让你变得与众不同
Made you extraordinary.
你把我变成了怪物
You made me a monster.
不要夸大其词
Do not be so dramatic.
我为什么要经历这一切
Why must I go through with this?
因为你别无选择
Because you must.
现在我要你确保 在任何时候都把头抬起来
Now I want you to make sure to keep your head up at all times.
-保持眼神交流 -我知道了
-Maintain eye contact. -I know.
是的 你当然知道 因为这又不是你第一次做这些事
Yes, you do. Because it's not as if you haven't been through all of this before.
我要告诉你一件我不该告诉你的事
I am going to tell you something I should not.
你马上就要知道你的下一个任务了
You are about to learn your next mission.
所以表现得惊喜一点
So act surprised.
生日快乐 安雅
Happy birthday, Anya!
宝贝 看看你
My baby, look at you.
你去寄宿学校时还是个小女孩
You left for boarding school a girl,
现在回来时都快变成女人了
and now, you return almost a woman.
我也很想你 爸爸
I missed you too, Papa.
奶奶
Grandma!
我的宝贝 我的开心果
My honey, my joy.
她跟你长一模一样
She is your spitting image.
我亲爱的宝贝
My darling baby!
你已经出落得这么漂亮了 我的小安雅
You grew to be so pretty! My little Anya!
我亲爱的小孙女
My darling little granddaughter!
她长得像我们第一次见面时的你
She looks like you when we first met.
甚至比当时的我漂亮
Even prettier.
你真棒
You are so nice!
我们很幸运能有这么棒的女儿
We are both so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter.
你长成了个大美女了
You grew to be so pretty!
生日快乐 小鸟儿
Happy birthday, Ptichka.
果然是我的女儿
That is my girl.
你总是让人充满惊喜
You always were full of surprises,
比如你那么快就抛弃了自己的国家
like how quickly you abandoned your country.
那么轻易就抛弃了我
How easily you abandoned me.
我做了我该做的事
I did what I had to do.
你有没有想过在你流亡的那些年里
Did you ever wonder what became of Svetlana,
斯维特拉娜怎么样了
all those years ago, when you went into the cold?
我被逮捕了
I was arrested.
背上了对国家不忠的罪名被起诉
Prosecuted for criminal disloyalty to the state.
然后 我被送去了西伯利亚
And then, I was sent to Siberia.
你罪有应得
You got what you deserved.
也许吧
Perhaps.
所以这一切到底是为了什么
So all this, for what?
你想报复谁 为了什么
Revenge against whom? For what?
为了修正错误
A correction.
让世界回到它该有的样子
To put the world back to the way it should be.
很快 那个议员就会成为美国的总统
Soon, the senator will become the president of the United States.
也许我会发射一枚美国导弹到
And maybe I launch an American missile into,
可能是圣彼得堡吧
perhaps, St. Petersburg.
为第三次世界大战拉开序幕
Starting World War III.
不过这次 俄♥罗♥斯♥会充当好人的角色
But this time, Russia is going to be the good guys.
你疯了
You're insane.
这是人们对大多数梦想家的评价
That is what they say about most visionaries.
但无论如何…
But nevertheless…
我们看到中校同志了 收到了吗
Find intel on the Leutenant Colonel. Understood.
收到
Understood!
…游戏已经开始了
…the card has already been dealt.
只要杀了你就能停下来
It stops when I kill you.
目标持械且有敌意
Target is armed and dangerous.
重复一遍 目标持械且有敌意
I repeat. Target is armed and dangerous.
如果你想杀我 你早就动手了
If you were going to kill me, you would have done so already.
你怎么能对我女儿做这种事 对你的…
How could you do this to my daughter? To your--
要是你知道 贝卡对你的真实看法就好了
If only you knew what Becca truly thinks of you.
现在我和她有了无法割断的联♥系♥
She and I share a connection now…
正在降落 去会合点接中校
我能感觉到她 就是现在
that can never be broken.
中止任务 中校同志已牺牲 中止任务
Abort mission. The Lieutenant Colonel is down.
妈妈…
Mama…
还有更多好消息要分享
There is more good news to share.
这是什么
What is this?
打开看看吧
Take a look.
(纽约大学招生和财政援助办公室)
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表