剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
So, the moment you screw up, and you will screw up,
我一定会马上出现
I'll be there.
我相信你一定会的
I have no doubt you will.
很高兴能和欧洲刑♥警♥组织做交易
Well, it is always a pleasure doing Business with Europol.
我只希望我们下次见面时 你没把人害死
I can only hope you don't have a body count the next time we meet.
谢谢你
Gracias.
我有点吓到了
I'm a little intimidated.
完全没必要
There's no reason to be.
你比你在这里所看到的一切 都漂亮得多
You are by far more beautiful than anything you will see around here.
你要介绍我们认识吗
Are you going to introduce me?
当然了
Of course.
萨拉 这是我可爱的妹妹 伊内斯
Sara, this is my lovely sister, Inés.
伊内斯 这是萨拉
Inés, Sara.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Likewise.
要来点点心吗
- Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
- No, thank you.
你们知道要怎么做
You know what you need to do.
他们都是你的侄子吗
Are these all your nephews?
不是 只是我帮助的年轻人
No. Just young men I help out.
但他们对我来说就像家人
But they are like family to me.
你哥哥太软弱了
Your brother was weak.
你不会让他们 都来跟我们一起吃午饭吧
That does not mean that they are all coming to lunch with us, does it?
只有我们三个人
It will be just the three of us.
感谢你的盛情款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
好的 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
但费利佩并没有 准确地告诉我你什么时候到
But I wish that Felipe had told me exactly when you were arriving.
我还需要时间准备
- I still need time.
别担心
- Don't worry.
你可以慢慢来 因为…
There's time, because…
我想在午饭之前给你看些特别的东西
I have something very special to show you before lunch.
你看到那头公牛吗
Do you see that one?
太了不起了
Impressive.
那是缪拉
Miura.
我的角斗士
My gladiator.
它冲劲十足
He had a marvelous run.
深受群众的爱戴
The crowd loved him.
负责人没办法 只能赦免它
The president had no choice but to pardon him.
现在它可以作为我的宝贝牛 在这里安度余生了
And now he will get to live out the rest of his days as my prized stud.
我看到它就想到你
He reminds me of you.
既强大又无所畏惧
Strong and fearless.
这就是男人该有的样子
That is how a man should be.
义无反顾地保护他的家人
Fiercely protective of his family.
还有他的国家
And his country.
开车吧
Let's go.
迭戈
Diego?
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我以为我说得很清楚 让你今天不用来了
I thought I made it very clear that you were to take the day off.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
我有听到
I heard you.
费利佩 我们得赶回去吃午饭了
Felipe, we don't wanna be late to lunch.
是的 你们要赶回去吃午饭了
Yes, you don't want to be late for lunch.
这位女士饿了
The lady is hungry.
他是我妹妹的儿子
He is my sister's son
他受到了严重的创伤 一直处于崩溃边缘
and has been battling some demons for a while.
你这位女性朋友是谁
Who's your lady friend?
我叫萨拉丰特
I am Sara Fonte.
我叫迭戈
Diego.
他唯一剩下的侄子
The only nephew he's got left.
迭戈 听我说
Listen.
你得回到客房♥去了
You need to go back to the guest house.
你知道我哥哥 曾经是费利佩叔叔最看重的人吗
Did you know that my brother used to be my Uncle Felipe's favorite?
迭戈…
Diego…
你妈妈在等我们 她给我们做了午饭
Your mother is waiting. She's made lunch for us.
他不会和我们一起吃午饭
He will not be joining us for lunch.
我要把他送回客房♥
I'm going to drive him back to the guest house
让他躺下来好好休息
and make sure he lies down and gets some rest.
我的司机会送你回去屋里 好吗
My driver will take you back to the house, okay?
我待会去找你
I will join you shortly.
安雅根本不合适
Anya is simply unfit.
必须马上让她退出雅洛斯拉夫行动
She must be removed immediately from the Yaroslav assignment.
我不明白
I don't understand.
当初是你指定要她参与这个行动的
It was you who specifically wanted her for this.
是的 她在研究所表现得很有潜质
Yes. She showed great potential at the Institute.
不过现在我知道她只是…
But now I know she is just…
一个天真的乡下女孩
a naive country girl.
你之前还称她为你“最优秀的特工”
You called her your "greatest asset."
我看中了另一个女孩
I have another girl.
她已经准备好了 她的得分特别高…
She is ready. She is scoring exceptionally high--
不行
No.
已经没时间换特工了
There is no time now to swap agents.
安雅马上就能进入中国大使♥馆♥了
Anya is too close to accessing the Chinese Embassy.
好吧…
Well…
我们可以想出一个新计划
You and I can come up with a new plan,
就像我们之前做的那样
as you and I have done before.
你忘记了自己的位置 中校同志
You forget your place, Comrade Lieutenant Colonel.
“我们”的日子已经过去了
The time of "you and I" has passed.
安雅必须在雅洛斯拉夫计划
Anya will reclaim the Yaroslav Program
流出国外之前把它抢回来
before it is slipped out of the country.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
听清楚了 长官
Yes, sir.
不用我提醒你 雅洛斯拉夫计划对我们的意义吧
I should not have to remind you what the Yaroslav Program means for us.
不用 长官
No, sir.
还有记住 斯维特拉娜
And remember, Svetlana.
如果你的女孩失败了…
If your girl does fail…
我很乐意把你们俩解决掉
it will be my pleasure, to deal with both of you.
散会
Dismissed.
看看我买♥♥了什么
Look what we have here.
-太好了 -鱿鱼三明治
- Oh, yeah. Shit. - Bocadillos de calamares.
嘿
Hey.
我没见过有谁比你和珍妮更能吃的了
I've never seen two people devour more food than you and Jenny.
达维找你什么事
What did Davi want?
他简直是浪费时间
He was a waste of time.
他给我的情报我们早就掌握了
He gave me intel we already have.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
你错过了很多好戏
You missed all the drama here. Mm-hmm.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我的儿子们 在他们父亲去世后就完全变了
My boys have never been the same since their father died.
尤其是迭戈 他深受打击
Diego especially. He took it the hardest.
看在他们父亲的份上
Because of their father,
我原谅迭戈今天的无礼
I will forgive Diego for his rudeness today.
但是他欠我一句道歉
But he owes me an apology.
失去父母是件最痛苦的事
Losing a parent is the worst pain.
伊内斯的儿子失去的不只是父亲
Inés' boys didn't just lose a parent.
他们…
They…
我们…
We…
失去了一个英雄
We lost a hero.
我和爱德华多 是在唱诗班的时候认识的
Eduardo and I met when we were choir boys.
对
Yes.
然后我们很快 就成为了好朋友、好知己
And we quickly became best friends. Confidants.
好兄弟
Brothers.
他和我们同台吃饭、同居 还娶了我的妹妹
He ate with us, lived with us, married my sister.
他成为了我的家人
He became familia.
爱德华多是我见过最值得尊敬的人
Eduardo was the most honorable man I ever met.
所以 被一个由头到尾
So, to be taken away by an immigrant,
就没有权利留在这个国家的移♥民♥杀害
who had no right to be in this country in the first place,
让我更难以接受
makes it even worse.
-我不喜欢你这么说话 -那就是说你不想认清事实 伊内斯
- I don't like you talking like this. - Then you don't like the truth, Inés.
我说得没错吧 萨拉
Am I wrong, Sara?
没错
No.
这些来自暴♥力♥环境的人 把暴♥力♥带到了我们的家园
These people come from violence and they spread it here in our homes.
现在都已经面目全非了
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表