剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Man, this is hard to watch.
叔叔
Uncle.
求你了
Please.
够了
Enough.
你们两个都给我起来
Get up. Both of you.
你 过来
You. Come here.
骑士们
Los Jinetes.
这就是我们的冠军 为她鼓掌吧
Our champion. Applaud her.
你
You.
你确实是个战士
You are indeed a warrior.
珍妮 你不能暴露身份
Jenny, you can't blow your cover.
不 叔叔…
No, Uncle--
骑士们 你们看到了什么
Los Jinetes, what do you see here?
我看到了叛徒
I see a traitor.
他居然跟我们的敌人勾结
He conspired with our enemies.
那些想从我们手中抢走我们国家
Those who want to steal our country from us
让移♥民♥进来夺走一切的人
by letting the immigrants come in and take everything.
我的侄子…
My nephew…
他把我们刺杀总理的计划 告诉了那些人
he was helping by telling them about our plans to execute the prime minister.
就因为这个叛徒 我们得重新开始计划
Because of this traitor, we have to start over.
我们会重新计划
And so we will.
记住
Remember this,
政♥府♥会有所行动
the authorities will do what they have to do.
我们也一定要开始行动
We must also.
你们只有一个效忠的对象
You have one loyalty
那就是骑士军团
and that is to Los Jinetes!
对
-Sí! -Yes!
效忠于自己的族人
To your people!
-西班牙万岁 -万岁
Long live Spain!
-西班牙万岁 -万岁
-Long live Spain! -Long live!
我们一定要找到那个女人
We must find this woman.
交给我吧
I will take care of that.
我也会告诉吉迪恩 你今天是如何处事的
And I will let Gideon know how you handled your business today.
丝毫不手软
With power.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here!
不准哭
Without tears. Hmm?
你是个男人
You're a man.
把尸体处理掉
Dispose of the bodies.
把它们烧了
You burn them.
听到了吗 听到没
You hear me? Are you listening?
别让你妈妈知道这件有辱家门的事
And your mother should never hear about this embarrassment to our family.
把这烂摊子收拾干净
Clean up this mess.
赶紧吧
So do it.
先生们 你们听到他说的话了 开始干活吧
You've heard him, gentlemen. Let's get to work.
她的生命体征急剧上升
Her vitals are spiking.
珍妮 你必须保持冷静
Jenny, you need to keep it together.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表