剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Stand up.
把裙子掀起来
Lift up your skirt.
打开保险箱的工具在右边
Your instruments for opening the safe are on the right.
武器在左边
On your left, your weapons.
希望你不需要用到它们
Which, again, hopefully, you will not need to employ.
当然还有你另一种武器也是
And of course, your other weapon.
你把隔膜放进去了吗
Did you put in your diaphragm?
嗯
Yes.
记住…
Just remember…
欧米茄协议 我不会忘记的
Omega Protocol. I won't forget.
我的小鸟儿
My little bird.
也许我最后还是会娶你
Maybe I will marry you after all.
要是我能分到你一半的遗产 我就考虑
-If I get half of your inheritance.
但首先我们需要解决这两个人
But first we will have to get rid of these two.
从他们的样子看来应该不会太难
That shouldn't be too hard by the looks of them.
妈 让我介绍安雅马尔科娃
Mother, may I present Anya Markova.
安雅 这是我母亲 张敏
Anya, meet my mother, Zhang Min.
我非常仰慕您的文化
I am a deep admirer of your culture.
你真是知书达礼
You are familiar with proper etiquette.
真爱炫耀
Show-off.
这是我父亲 李军
And this is my father, Li Jun.
能认识像您这么重要 又有威望的人是我的荣幸
It is an honor to meet such an important, powerful man.
沭殷 你真的是找到了 最漂亮的苏俄女孩
Su-Yin, you've truly found the flower among Russian women.
谢谢
Thank you.
最糟糕的环节已经过了 我发誓
That was the worst of it. I swear.
虽然我很喜欢这条裙子
As much as I adore this dress,
但我很想看到你把它脱掉
I'd love to see you out of it.
但是法依娜在哪里
But where is Faina?
她和她爸爸得待在楼上
She and her dad have to stay upstairs.
不过放心吧
But don't worry.
我们很快就能上去找她了
We'll join her up there soon enough.
别忘了你混进去的目的
Do not forget what you came to do.
你可不是舞会上的灰姑娘
You are not Cinderella at the ball.
(妈妈:刚才的事很抱歉 拜托了 我们谈谈吧)
只要这个 谢谢
Just this, please.
谢谢
Gracias.
不要急着逃离犯罪现场
Never run from the scene of a crime.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你应该抬头挺胸慢慢走…
You should strut…
就好像你问心无愧似的
…as if you have done nothing wrong.
好吧 我不知道你在说什么
Okay. Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 你刚才做的事我都看到了
Vale. I saw what you did.
挺厉害的
Impressive.
但是你要学的多得是
But you have much to learn.
继续走
Keep walking.
别担心 我不会告诉任何人的
Don't worry. I will tell no one.
不过 当然…这是有代价的
But, of course… I want something from you.
代价 什么代价
Want something? Like what?
比如…
Something like…
我带你到处看看
I show you around.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
抱歉 我不…
I'm sorry, I don't--
我喜欢我行我素的女生
I like the girls who don't give a fuck.
你懂吗 像你这种
Understand? Like you.
像你这种 我带你去一个 你能穿着那件性感小裙子的地方吧
Like you. I take you where you can wear that sexy little dress.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 你就同意吧
Come on. Come on, you say yes.
去哪里
Where?
这是机密
It's top secret.
(马德里 欧洲刑♥警♥组织总部)
你好
Hola.
我想要找奥哈纳查伦总督察 谢谢
I would like to speak with Chief Inspector Ohana Charron, please.
告诉她昌西卢来了
Tell her Chauncey Lew is here.
昌西卢 中情局特别探员 目前状态 已被解雇
Lew, Chauncey. Special Operations Agent. CIA. Status, disavowed.
所以你打算自首吗
So, you decided to turn yourself in?
不是 但我觉得在发生了那些事后 你可能需要找人谈谈
No, but I thought you might need somebody to talk to after what happened.
你指的是什么事
And what exactly happened?
我们来回顾一下吧
Shall we review?
一个女人用你的身份逃脱了
A woman walked out of custody as you
连你自己的团队都没认出来
and your own team couldn't tell the difference.
她到底是谁 或者说她到底是什么
Who the hell is she? Or what is she?
有点让人不明所以 不是吗
Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?
不确定你是不是疯了
If you've gone crazy.
那么 欢迎来到我的世界
Well, welcome to my world.
还记得你在马赛不相信我那一次吗
Remember how you didn't believe me in Marseille?
我说萝丝并不是她自己的那个时候
When I said Rose wasn't herself?
也许你现在相信我了
Well, maybe you believe me now.
接着说
I am listening.
吉迪恩现在在马德里
Gideon is here in Madrid.
主导了这一连串的破坏
Wreaking all this havoc.
而且他还在计划更糟糕的事
And he's planning something even worse.
计划什么事
Planning what?
我不知道 但是我一了解细节 就会告诉你
I don't know. But I'll tell you when I have the details.
在那之前 我需要你离我和我的特工远点
Until then, I need you to leave me and my asset alone.
你的特工
Your asset?
如果我们成功了 你和你的团队将成为
If we're successful, you and your team get to be the heroes
击败欧洲右翼恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 头号♥资助者的英雄
for bringing down the top financier of right wing terrorism in Europe.
你以为你可以来这里向我提出 除了承诺
You think you can come in here with your demands
什么回报都没有的要求吗
and offer me nothing but promises in return?
卓娅科托娃
Zoya Kotova.
这就是我的特工为你杀掉的 那个女人的名字
That is the name of the woman that my asset killed for you.
她是雇佣军刺客组织 豺狼小组的成员之一
Part of a mercenary group of assassins known as the Jackals.
你可能会因为结束了她的恐怖支配 而再次得到晋升的机会
You'll probably get another promotion for ending her reign of terror.
所以不用客气
So, you're welcome.
但是我需要你交出 你手上所有的澡堂监控录像副本
But, I'm gonna need every copy of that bathhouse security footage that you have.
行
Fine.
只要你把我的西装拿回来
If you get me my suit back.
那可是香奈儿的
It's Chanel.
明白了
I understand.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, mother of God.
请聆听一个母亲的祈祷
Please hear a mother's prayer.
请施恩于我身在远方的儿子 拉蒙
Extend your grace over my son, Ramón, that is far away from home.
请保佑我亲爱的儿子
Please keep my dear boy safe.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, mother of God.
请聆听一个母亲的祈祷
Please hear a mother's prayer.
请施恩于我…
Extend your grace over my son, Ramón.
不 叔叔…
No, Uncle--
别让你妈妈知道这件有辱家门的事
And your mother should never hear about this embarrassment.
…身在远方的儿子 拉蒙
…that is far away from home.
请保佑我亲爱的儿子 让他早日归来
Please keep my dear boy safe and hasten his return.
阿门
Amen.
萨拉 没想到会见到你
Sara? What a surprise to see you.
你说过这是你最喜欢的教堂
You said this was your favorite church,
所以我就想着过来给我丈夫点蜡烛
so I thought I'd come light a candle for my husband.
希望我没打扰到你
I hope I'm not intruding.
没有 完全没有 正好相反
No, not at all. On the contrary.
你知道 我并不是想让你感到难堪
You know, I don't mean to embarrass you,
只是我在想
but I was thinking,
如果费利佩能和你这么善良的女人 安定下来就好了 萨拉
if only Felipe would settle down with a kind woman like you, Sara.
但是他太痴迷于他的工作了
But he is so obsessed with his work.
他从不为幸福抽出时间
He doesn't make time for happiness.
我希望我没冒犯到你哥哥
I hope I didn't offend your brother,
但是他一直没回我的信息
but he hasn't been returning my messages.
不是这样的 真的 像我说的 他只是分身乏术
No. Really. As I said, he's just distracted.
今天他有个生意伙伴要来庄园
He has some business associate coming to the estate today,
他希望一切都能尽善尽美
and he's very anxious for everything to be perfect.
从昨天的宴会来看 我相信一定会很棒的
Well, based on yesterday's feast, I'm sure it'll be great.
但是要做的事太多了 我几乎忙不过来
But there is so much to do. I barely had time to slip away.
如果你有空的话 不如过来帮忙吧
Why don't you come and help, if you are free?
费利佩喜欢会下厨的女人
Felipe likes a woman who knows her way around the kitchen.
我不想打扰你们
I wouldn't like to intrude.
相信我 他看到你会很高兴的
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表