剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
That it will make it right.
但那是不可能的
But it won't.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我对你的一切了如指掌
I know everything there is to know about you.
还有你哥哥的一切
And your brother.
昌西
Chauncey,
你得把枪放下 让我们来处理
you need to put your gun down and let us handle this.
费利佩杀了你哥哥 因为他以为你哥哥在跟我合作
Felipe killed your brother because he thought he was talking to me.
但是他没有
But he wasn't.
我发誓
I swear.
你哥哥不是叛徒
Your brother wasn't a traitor.
别再提我哥哥了
Stop talking about my brother.
他是因为一个谎言而被杀的
And he was killed because of a lie.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
一个吉迪恩编造的谎言
A lie told by Gideon.
一个用来分♥裂♥和征服你家人的谎言
A lie meant to divide and conquer your family.
一个吉迪恩知道有利用价值的谎言 就像你♥爸♥爸被杀那件事
A lie Gideon knew would eventually be used just like your father's murder
让你愿意在此时此刻 来到这里做出最大的牺牲
to put you right here, right now, willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.
这是为了西班牙
For Spain.
不 迭戈
No! No! Diego.
这不是为了西班牙
It's not for Spain.
这只是为了吉迪恩
This is only for Gideon.
如果你想要纪念你哥哥
If you wanna honor the memory of your brother,
还有你父亲
and your father,
如果你想要保护你妈妈
if you wanna keep your mom safe,
你就不能这么做
then you can't do this.
我是救星
I am the savior.
迭戈
Diego.
不要让谎言得逞
Don't let the lies win.
不要让谎言得逞
-Don't let the lies win.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
没事的
-It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
小鸟儿倒下了
The birdie fell out of its nest.
这是迟早的事 亲爱的
Sooner or later, my dear,
你想躲也躲不了
this was inevitable.
你做得很好
You did well.
好了…
Well…
过来吧
Come here.
我可怜的小鸟儿
My poor birdie.
你以为我会认不出你吗
Did you think I wouldn't recognize you?
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表