剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Listen. Why did you choose this ice skating?
天啊 我想…
God. I guess…
算是为了我的好朋友吧
Well, it was kind of because of my best friend.
后来发现 她根本不是我真正的朋友 所以…
Then, it turns out, she wasn't really my friend anyway, so…
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你滑得很好 不是吗
But you are very good, no?
是 如果我愿意努力 我确实可以
Yeah, I could be. If I really tried.
但我想我只是不想抢她的风头
But I just never wanted to steal her limelight, I guess.
那…
Then…
你为了让你的假朋友感觉好一点 而不尽全力
You hold back to let your not-real-friend feel better?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我想这还挺…愚蠢的
Yeah, I guess that's pretty… estúpido. Or estúpida?
看看这个文身
Look at this. This tattoo.
代表着我只依靠自己
It means, I rely on me.
独♥立♥自主…我的力量
Alone… My strength.
抱歉 我不…
Sorry, I--
不要相信任何人 只相信自己
Believe in no one else. Only you.
那这个呢
What about this one?
我想要的 我随时随地都能得到
I take what I want. When I want.
那这些呢
And these?
我每杀一个人就会文一个
One for each time I kill.
骗人 你才没杀过人
Liar. You haven't killed anybody.
当然…
Of course…
当然没有 不过…
Of course not, but…
有点吓人是好事
It's good to be a little scary.
不是吗
No?
是的 我开始明白这一点了
Yeah. I'm beginning to figure that out.
你能替我做一件事吗
Hey, would you do something for me?
你想让我做什么 我都会做
Anything you ask. I will do.
你…
You…
你今天真是让我大吃一惊
You surprised me today.
我希望我没惹你生气
I hope I didn't upset you.
没有 我需要今天的交易顺利进行
No. I needed that deal to go well today.
而你帮了我这个忙
And you made it happen.
你真的太了不起了
You were amazing.
我想让你知道我的心意
I wanted you to know how I feel.
萨拉…
Sara…
我参与了一项非常危险的事业
I am involved in a very dangerous enterprise.
我不想把你牵扯进来
And I do not want to drag you into it.
我想参与这场战争
I want to be a part of this fight.
做你值得拥有的女人
Be the kind of woman you deserve.
那我们下次再见吧
Then we shall see each other again soon.
但我们现在都在一起了
-But we're together now.
我约了一个老同学在酒店喝几杯
And I'm meeting an old school friend for drinks at the hotel.
不好意思
Lo siento.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我的司机会送你回去
My driver will take you.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
所以你会很开心 听到贝卡终于回我短♥信♥了
You'll be glad to hear Becca finally texted me back.
放心吧 她没事
She's fine, don't worry,
但是她想在外面待一会儿 清理一下思绪
but she's gonna stay out a little later to clear her head.
她听起来真成熟
She sounds so grown up.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
已经说了 我知道妈妈是什么样的
Already did. I know how to mom.
你刚才对达米安阿巴索罗演的 那场戏太冒险了
That was a big risk you took in there with Damían Abasolo.
有可能会弄巧反拙的
It could've gone south in a big way.
是的 但是并没有
Yeah, but it didn't.
不过阿巴索罗真的很喜欢你
Abasolo sure likes you, though.
该死的 尤其是你在他们面前 讲那番话的时候
Damn. Especially when you got all Franco on 'em.
是的 大多数男人都喜欢强大的女人
Yeah, well, most men love strong women.
只是他们可能不自知
They just don't always know it.
我们待会在另一个酒店见
See you back at our other hotel?
她肯定认识这个人
She definitely knows this guy.
从他们见到对方那一秒我就怀疑了
I suspected the second they saw each other.
真的太惊喜了 我们的间谍竟然有秘密
Surprise, surprise. The spy's got secrets.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我不知道这么多年过去了 你还记不记得这个地方
I didn't know if you'd remember this place after all these years.
这里变了很多
It has changed a lot.
你也是 德米特里
So have you, Dmitri.
还是应该叫你达米安
Or is it Damían now?
你还是一如既往的美丽
You are as beautiful as ever.
我找过你 在你消失后 我找了你很多年
I looked for you. I looked for years after you disappeared.
我不想被找到
I didn't wanna be found.
我愿意牺牲生命来保护你
I would've given my life to protect you.
但你保护不了我
But you couldn't protect me.
我亲爱的德米特里
My dear Dmitri.
你斗不过她的
Not from her.
所以我才必须重新开始
That's why I had to start all over.
所以你创造的这个新身份是谁
So, who is this new person you've created?
她结婚了吗 有没有孩子
Is she married? Does she have children?
我认识的安雅很想要那一切 我还记得
The Anya I knew wanted those things. I remember.
我现在没时间跟你聊那些
I don't have time for that right now.
告诉我 你为什么要为这群畜生工作
Tell me, why are you working for these animals?
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
但有时候我并没有选择的余地
but I do not always have a choice in clientele.
我需要钱
I need money.
而且你也知道的 还有其他方面的压力
And there are the pressures, as you know.
金主是谁
Who's paying you?
你们一直提到的“吉迪恩”是谁
Who's this "Gideon" I keep hearing about?
我对吉迪恩一无所知 我也没兴趣知道
I don't know anything about Gideon. I don't want to know.
这个问题会害死我的
This question can get me killed.
那让我帮你吧
Then let me help you.
你可以全身而退 不再受到牵连
You can get out for good. Be done with it.
事情没那么简单
It's not so easy.
就是这么简单 我现在在跟美国人合作
Yes, it is. I'm working with the Americans now.
我可以为你准备钱、文件 所有能让你销声匿迹的东西
I can get you money, documents. Everything you need to disappear.
就像我之前那样
Just like I did.
这样说吧 等我把他们想要的东西准备好时
Let us say, when I deliver what they want from me,
我可以要求吉迪恩必须出面交易
I could demand this Gideon is there too.
过后你可以用这个号♥码联络我
Then, uh, afterwards you can just reach me on this number.
你还住在原来的公♥寓♥吗
Are you still staying at the same flat?
只是更脏了
Just dirtier.
那我们就在那里见吧
Then that's where we'll meet.
我相信你 我只相信你
I trust you. Only you.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 德米特里
I would never betray you, Dima.
那是托马斯…该死的 你被跟踪了
Tomás… Shit. You've been followed.
你真的想要打架吗 婊♥子♥
You really wanna fight, bitch?
好吧
Okay.
等我告诉费利佩…
When I tell Felipe…
他一定会把你碎尸万段的
he's gonna cut you up into little pieces.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
贱♥人♥ 臭婊♥子♥
Bitch! Nasty bitch!
贱♥货♥
Vagina!
小心
Look out!
别做傻事
Don't do anything foolish.
否则你的脑子会给这恶心的东西加料
Or your brain will add to this revolting filth.
我不知道你是谁 但我在为一些有权有势的人工作
I don't know who the hell you are, but I work for some powerful people.
所以你最好小心点
So tread carefully.
达米安…
Damían…
我相信你的金主…
I believe the person for whom you work…
是我
is me.
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana?
一点都不意外 你就是吉迪恩
Of course. You are Gideon.
你知道 很多年前
You know, all those many years ago,
安雅曾经跟我说过你们的恋情
Anya told me about your romance.
说你是多么想娶她 成立一个家
How you had wanted to marry her. Have a family.
真的很感人
It was very touching.
不要把安雅扯进来
Keep Anya out of this.
但问题是她从来没有爱过你
But the trouble was she never loved you.
她觉得你很软弱
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表