剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
(新泽西州樱桃山)
嘿 别把我那份烤过头了
Hey, don't overcook mine.
我知道 把新鲜牛肉 放在蜡烛上烤一烤就行了 对吧
I know. Knock the moo out of it and hold it over a candle, right?
越血腥越好
The bloodier, the better.
我的肠胃可受不了
Not for my stomach.
可惜 我们女儿 也遗传了你敏感的肠胃
Unfortunately, our daughter got your delicate tummy too.
幸好随着年龄增长 她现在好多了
She's outgrown most of it. Thank goodness.
贝卡和乳制品永远都无法成为朋友
Becca and dairy will never be friends.
你知道 生活中还有更糟糕的事
You know, there are worse things to be in life.
什么事
Yeah?
真不敢相信她快18岁了
I can't believe she's almost 18.
是的 算起来我们也差不多…
Yeah. You know, that makes us just about--
闭嘴
Shush your mouth.
你觉得她还是处♥女♥吗
You think she's still a virgin?
什么 你没想过这种问题吗
What? You never think about stuff like that?
没有
No.
首先 如果她不是了 她会告诉我们的
For the record, if she wasn't she would tell us.
是吗 你有告诉你父母吗
Really? Did you tell your parents?
没有
No.
我的父母并不像我们这么开明
My parents weren't cool, like us.
-你有妄想症 -为什么 因为我相信我们的女儿
-You're delusional. -Why? Because I trust our daughter?
不 因为你认为我们的女儿
No, because you think our daughter
对我们完全没有秘密
doesn't have any secrets from us.
你总是这样
You know, you always do this.
你总喜欢曲解事情 然后让一切看起来很可疑
You take things and you twist them around and you make it seem so suspicious.
我想说的是别那么天真
All I'm saying is don't be so naive.
这么说来…
Which reminds me…
你不觉得她开始怀疑了吗
don't you think she suspects something?
她听过我们吵架
She heard us arguing.
也许吧
Maybe.
那我们什么时候告诉她
So when are we going to tell her?
我们不是说好了吗 等她毕业再说
I thought we agreed. After graduation.
因为最好的坦白方式莫过于 “嘿 恭喜你拿到了文凭
'Cause nothing is better than, "Hey, congrats on the diploma."
顺便说一下 我和你妈妈要离婚了”
"And by the way, your mom and I are getting divorced."
李 这种事什么时候说都一样糟糕
There's never a good time for this, Lee.
你以为你能骗过我吗
Did you think you could fool me?
贝卡现在都不怎么跟我说话了
Becca's barely talking to me now.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我从一开始就认出你了
I will always know you.
真了不起
I am impressed.
你竟然打败了盖亚 那可不是一件容易的事
You beat Gaia. That is no easy task.
她是我最强的部下
She was my best.
在我的脑海里 我已经和你交手过无数次了
I have already fought this fight with you in my mind's eye a million times.
这不是你的想象 而是真的
This isn't your imagination, it's the real thing.
我不想杀了你
I don't want to kill you.
我只想把我女儿找回来
I just want to get my daughter back.
你打不赢我的
You cannot defeat me.
我对你所有的 俄♥罗♥斯♥格斗风格都了如指掌
I know all your Russian fighting styles.
我很了解你的招数
Every move you make.
桑搏、西斯特玛、陆军徒手格斗
Sambo. Systema. ARB.
但是你不懂泽西式
-But you don't know Jersey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你不应该动我女儿的
But you shouldn't have fucked with my daughter.
答应我你不会伤害贝卡
Promise me you won't hurt Becca.
你当我是什么 怪物吗
What do you think I am, a monster?
她什么都不知道
She knows nothing.
她知道什么并不重要 重要的是她是什么
It does not matter what she knows. Only what she is.
一个无辜的女孩
An innocent girl.
她是你的血脉
She is your blood.
我可以回到你身边
I'll come back to you.
听命于你
Do whatever you want.
求你放过她吧
Just leave her be. Please.
你背叛了你的名分 安雅
You betrayed your birthright, Anya.
别担心
Worry not.
贝卡将完成你的使命
Becca is going to fulfil your destiny.
不
No.
不要
No.
不要
No!
我需要你在别人
I need you to disappear
开始问我无法回答的问题之前消失
before people start asking questions that I cannot answer.
事情还没解决 奥哈纳
We are not done, Ohana.
迭戈可能知道他是谁
Diego might know who he is.
如果我们不赶快找到吉迪恩 就会有更多人死
And if we don't find Gideon soon, a lot more people are going to die.
-我会在警局盘问迭戈 -我们没时间了
-I will question Diego at the station. -We don't have time.
请让我过去
迭戈 妈妈来了
Diego, Mommy's here.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, cariño.
请让我过去
Please let me through.
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
求你们了
Por favor.
奥哈纳 你必须让我跟迭戈谈谈
Ohana, you need to let me speak to Diego.
-而且要跟他妈妈一起 -迭戈
-But with his mother. -Diego!
我说过了 我什么都不知道
I told you, I know nothing.
不会有事的
Everything is going to be fine.
有妈妈在呢 宝贝
Mommy's here, baby.
但是听我说 迭戈
But listen to me, Diego.
我要你告诉这些人真♥相♥
I need you to tell these people the truth.
即使你犯了罪 我仍然爱你
And even if you have sinned, I love you.
因为你是我儿子 相信我
Because you are my son, and believe me…
上帝无论何时 都会宽恕悔过之人 孩子
it's never too late for God to forgive.
而你的救赎之路
And that road to salvation…
就从这里开始
starts here.
从这一刻开始 好吗
In this moment, okay?
迭戈
Diego.
你有见过一个叫吉迪恩的男人吗
Did you ever meet a man named Gideon?
没有
No.
你叔叔有没有提起过他
Did your uncles ever speak of him?
怎么了
What is it?
有一次我听到费利佩叔叔 在跟吉迪恩说话
Uh, I heard my uncle Felipe speaking to this Gideon once.
但这个吉迪恩是个女人
But this Gideon was a woman.
这孩子根本不可能成功的
Kid never stood a chance.
而现在他还得付出很高的代价
And now he's going to pay a very high price.
-除非我们找到吉迪恩 -我们还是无从下手
-Unless we find Gideon. -We are not any closer.
我接个电♥话♥
-I've got to take this.
-昌西… -珍妮 我们成功了
-Chauncey-- -Jenny, we did it.
我们阻止了总理的暗♥杀♥行动
We stopped the prime minister's assassination.
吉迪恩成为过街老鼠了
Gideon is on the run.
-贝卡在吉迪恩手上 -等等 什么 你怎么知道
-Gideon has Becca. -Wait, what? How do you know that?
没时间了 听我说
There's no time, just listen to me.
你必须赶去马德里体育馆…
You have to get to the Madrid Arena
看看吉迪恩想对贝卡做什么
and see what Gideon has in store for Becca.
珍妮 你在哪里
Jenny, where are you?
别管我
Forget about me.
你听到了吗 昌西
You hear me, Chauncey?
你感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
好点了 谢谢你昨晚让我在你家过夜
Uh, yes. Thanks for letting me crash at your place last night.
-我很高兴能帮上忙 -我也是
-I am happy that I could help. -Me too.
我真的很需要冷静一下
I just needed to get my head together.
过去的几天真是太糟糕了
The last few days have been so sus.
陀思妥耶夫斯基说
Dostoevsky says,
“夜越黑 星星就越亮”
"The darker the night, the brighter the stars."
我喜欢这个说法
I love that.
我相信你母亲已经尽其所能了
And I'm quite sure your mother is doing the very best that she can.
你不了解我母亲
You don't know my mother.
我了解母亲的忧虑
I know that mothers worry.
总有一天你也会了解
You will one day too.
给你母亲打个电♥话♥吧 让她知道你没事
Give your mother a call and let her know you are okay.
我相信你注定 能干出一番大事业 贝卡
I believe you are destined for great things, Becca.
不要害怕真正的自己
Do not be afraid of who you are.
接受它 然后加以利用
Embrace it, use it.
不要感到羞耻
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表