剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
所以问题是 莉迪亚为什么会没事
So, the question is, why hasn't something happened to Lidia?
(西班牙萨拉戈萨 圣恩格拉西亚教堂)
目前为止一切顺利
So far, so good.
这是暴风雨前的平静
Calm before the storm.
我是一个比较乐观的人
I'm more a "glass half-filled" kinda guy.
我是俄♥国♥人 本来就没有希望 自然不会有期盼
I'm Russian. There's no glass to begin with, so nothing to fill.
那么 你的婚礼 也是这样的吗 珍妮
So, was your wedding anything like this, Jenny?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
是的 想了解你
Yeah. Getting to know you.
我告诉你的一切 迟早会被用来对付我
Anything I tell you will be used against me at some point or another.
又或者我们只是互相了解一下
Or, we're just getting to know one another.
那你先回答我吧
You first then.
-你结过婚吗 -没有
-Ever been married? -No.
订过婚吗
Engaged?
订过
Yes.
结果怎么了
What happened?
这就是人生
Life.
婚姻是一场马拉松 不是短跑
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
离婚的人竟然这么说
Says the divorcée.
也许我跑累了
Maybe I got tired of running.
但这不是自然的事吗
But it wasn't always like that?
当然不是
Of course not.
他把你迷倒了
He sweep you off your feet?
我怀了贝卡
I got pregnant with Becca.
奉子成婚
Shotgun wedding?
变装皇后、“龙舌兰反舌鸟” 在火人节上主持婚礼
Drag queen, "Tequila Mockingbird," officiating at Burning Man.
真浪漫
Romantic.
很实际 我需要健康保险
Practical. I needed health insurance.
你爱他吗
You love him?
他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my child.
你并没有回答我的问题
That doesn't answer the question.
昌西…
Chauncey…
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I see.
-男的交给我 你去解决女的 -收到
-I got him. You get to her. -Copy that.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
看着我
Look at me.
看这里
Eyes right here.
我是来帮你的 把枪放下
I'm here to help you. Put the gun down.
莉迪亚
Lidia!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
莉迪亚
-Lidia! Lidia!
该死的
Shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
你有看到克莱尔在她的服装上 塞了多少亮片吗
Have you seen how many sequins Claire has managed to cram onto her costume?
好吧 她那件确实是史上 巨♥奶♥婊♥子♥穿过最耀眼的上衣
Okay, she has the most bedazzled bodice in the history of big-titted bitches.
拜托了 你的服装比她的好看多了
Come on, your costume is so much better than hers.
是的 但我在那方面不够好
Yeah, but I'm missing that flair.
你知道那些评判的 他们就喜欢闪闪发亮的服装
You know how the judges are. They're all about bling and glitter.
没事 总会有办法的
Well, we'll work it out.
最好有
We better.
好吧 我回头再找你
Okay. I'll catch you later.
再见
See ya.
该死的 昌西 你刚才暴露身份了
Goddamn, Chauncey! You exposed yourself back there!
我别无选择
I had no choice.
这都不重要
It don't even matter.
萨拉戈萨的警♥察♥…马上就要找来了
Zaragoza police… They're gonna be all over this shit now.
我用的子弹不会留下痕迹
Bullets I used won't trace back to us.
少来…
Bullshit…
那些女孩有的年纪和贝卡差不多
Some of those girls weren't much older than Becca.
我知道
I know.
所以莉迪亚… 把整个婚礼派对都搞砸了
So, Lidia… She just merked her entire bridal party?
不 我看了她的眼睛 那根本不是莉迪亚或米格尔
No. I looked into her eyes. That was not Lidia or Miguel.
他们都是无辜受害者
They were both innocent victims
受到某种我没见过的精神控制
of some sort of mind control I've never seen before.
是的 我同意
Yeah. I agree.
那个拥有这种能力的人
Whoever has that skillset wants to cover their tracks
想模仿密语者的作案手法 来掩盖自己的痕迹
by making it look like something The Whisper might do.
会是你过去的仇人回来寻仇吗
Is your past coming back to haunt you?
我以前认识的人不是死了 就是在西伯利亚
Everyone from back then is either dead or in Siberia.
一个生不如死的地方
Which is worse than death.
我会继续查看莉迪亚的个人资料
I'm gonna look at more of Lidia's bio here.
看看是否能找到她可能会去投靠的人
See if I can find who she might go to for help
或某个她会去暂避风头的地方
or maybe where she might go to lay low for a while.
把平板给我
Give me that.
我对如何销声匿迹还是略有心得的
I know a little something about how to disappear.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me.
放心吧 不会少了你的好处
You'll get yours. Don't worry about it.
怎么样
And?
你女朋友给你的
From our girlfriend.
这是什么
-What's this?
妈妈
Mom.
干得好 小鸟儿
Good work, little bird.
有了项链上的追踪装置 大使♥馆♥就一目了然了
With the tracking device in the pendant, we can map out the embassy.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你是对的
Seems you were right.
那个女孩比大使的儿子更有用
The girl was a better mark than the ambassador's son.
(凯悦酒店)
(麦蒂 这是能让你在比赛中 艳压群芳的东西)
(我知道你一定行的 小贝)
好了 莉迪亚 我们开始吧
Okay, Lidia. Let's go.
这上面有米格尔的家人
You have Miguel's family here.
(宾客名单)
(新娘)
但你的却没有
But you don't have yours.
没有父母、没有兄弟姐妹
No parents, no siblings.
怎么会这样
Why?
(小型飞机在库阿特维恩托斯机场 附近坠毁 两名乘客死亡)
“1999年5月9号♥
"May 9th, 1999."
“小型飞机起火 卡门和马特奥奥索里奥遇难
"Small plane catches fire, Carmen and Mateo Orsorio killed."
但他们的女儿莉迪亚活了下来”
"But their daughter, Lidia, survives."
所以你变成了孤儿
So you were left an orphan.
无亲无故 直到你遇见米格尔并坠入爱河
All alone. Until you met Miguel. Fell in love.
现在你连米格尔都没有了 你无家可归了
And now you've lost Miguel. You have no home.
没有地方是安全的
Nowhere you will feel safe.
没有办法和你爱的人在一起
No way to be with the people you love.
除非…
Unless…
阿尔穆德纳公墓
Cementerio de La Almudena.
-莉迪亚 别怕 我… -别过来
-Lidia. Do not be afraid. I'm-- -No!
我做了很糟糕的事
I did horrible things.
我杀了我的朋友 别过来
I killed my friends. You stay away!
莉迪亚 拜托了 让我帮你
Lidia. Please. Let me help you.
莉迪亚…
Lidia…
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表