剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
因为我是千金难求的天才
-That's 'cause I'm money. -Mm-hm.
达维对普科弗朗哥纯度的判断是对的
Davi was right about the purity level of Puoco Franco.
这东西的纯度至少有95%
This has to be at least 95%.
最好是 一小袋就要三百欧元
It better be, considering a dime bag is 300 euros.
追踪器停下来了
Our tracker stopped moving.
停在哪里
Where?
在埃切加赖街附近
Somewhere near Calle de Echegaray.
能知道具体♥位♥置吗
Can you get an exact location?
好像是个夜♥总♥会♥
It looks like it's some nightclub.
-叫“地狱之旅” -老板是谁
-The Inferno? -Who owns it?
资料显示持有人 和营业者都是费利佩卡莱罗
Says it's owned and operated by a Felipe Calero.
许多文章上都说卡莱罗家族
Multiple articles say the Calero family
在马德里一带参与了很多房♥地♥产♥项目
is pretty deep into real estate around Madrid.
包括公♥寓♥、商业中心 当然还有夜♥总♥会♥ 什么类型都有
Flats, business complexes, obviously clubs. The whole nine.
我找到所有有关 费利佩卡莱罗的资料都是清白的
Everything I'm finding on this Felipe Calero is squeaky clean.
(费利佩卡莱罗帝国)
他是个顾家的人 也是个慈善家
He's a family man, philanthropist.
他也许对他的夜♥总♥会♥里 所发生的事一无所知
He might not have any idea what's going on inside his club.
也许吧 但我们一定要 先对他进行全面调查看看
Maybe. But we should definitely kick the tires on him and see.
我女儿找我 我得先走了
It's my daughter. I gotta go.
好的
Okay.
今晚就到此为止吧 我们明天再继续
Let's call it a night. We'll regroup tomorrow.
这个我带走了
I'm taking this.
珍妮 好好休息吧 我们需要你赶紧恢复状态
Jenny, get some rest. We need you at full strength.
-你在玩火 老兄 -珍妮知道的越少越好
-You're playing with fire, man. -The less Jenny knows the better.
对谁来说好 对你吗
The better for who? You?
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你上次就是这么说的 结果这就是我们的下场
The last time you said that, that's how we ended up here.
喂
Hey.
-怎么了 -我要换房♥
-What's going on? -I'm switching rooms.
你手上拿着平板
Check you out with the tablet.
这是我跟别人妈妈借的
I borrowed it from one of the moms.
你说的“换房♥”是什么意思
What do you mean "switching rooms"?
我知道你说过这趟旅行 你需要一点空间 但是…
I know you said you needed some space on this trip, but--
妈 你的反应也太夸张了
Mom. You're really being super dramatic right now.
不 我只是想弄明白
No. I'm just trying to understand.
麦蒂和队友们问我 可不可以搬去她的房♥间一起住
Maddie and the team asked me if I could come stay in her room with them.
-麦蒂这么说吗 -是的
-Maddie said that? -Yeah.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 我没在开玩笑
Yeah. I'm not even joking.
妈 别这样
Mom, stop. Ew.
-我可以把药留在这里吗 -不行 贝卡
-Can I leave my meds here? -Becca, no.
我最近感觉没那么焦虑了 我就想我能不能…
I've been feeling less anxious and I think that if I could just have--
-我不确定 -好吧 算了
-I don't know. -Okay, fine.
我每天早上都会过来吃药
I'll come by every morning and take them.
我只是不想成为队里需要吃药的女孩
I just don't wanna be the girl on the team who takes her meds.
好吧 应该没问题
Okay. I guess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不会乱来的 对吧
You're gonna be good, right?
我吗 当然
Me? Yeah.
我就住在楼下两层
I'm just two floors down.
一切都会很美好的
It's gonna be great.
好吧 我要走了 我们要去泳池边玩
Okay. I gotta go. We're all hanging out by the pool.
今晚记得用护发素
Do your leave-in tonight.
你也知道游泳后头发会变成什么样
You know how your hair gets when you go swimming.
没别的意思 但别给我打电♥话♥
Oh. No offense, but don't call me.
我会给你发短♥信♥的
I'll text you.
好吧 爱你 宝贝
All right. Love you, baby.
(马德里十大最美的人物)
有些人还真自恋
Somebody really loves himself.
一切还好吗
All good?
我知道这家伙是什么人
I know this guy.
你认识费利佩卡莱罗
You know Felipe Calero?
不 我不认识他本人
No, I don't know him personally,
但我认识很多像他这样的人
but I know guys like him.
他们都是一类人
They're a type.
自恋、自大又胆小
Narcissistic, arrogant, scared.
这家伙有严重的救世主情结
This guy's got a serious savior complex.
你看了很多资料
You've been doing a lot of reading.
我知道他喜欢什么样的女人
I know the kind of woman he wants.
既然我女儿今晚不打算回房♥间了
And since my daughter is not coming back to her room tonight,
我们不如拜访一下这位救世主
I say we pay Jesus Christ a visit
看看普科弗朗哥的钱 是否进入他的口袋
and see if any of that Puoco Franco money lands on his offering plate.
我觉得你这么快又变形不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea for you to morph again this soon.
我也这么想
Me neither.
幸好我不需要这么做
Luckily I won't have to.
(地狱之旅)
你很漂亮
You look nice.
我可以这么说吗
Can I say that?
严格来说 这是个工作场合
I mean, technically this is a workplace environment.
在我面前你不需要担心这一点
You don't have to worry about that with me.
如果你说了我不爱听的话
If you say something I don't like
我会直接打断你的鼻子
I'll just break your nose.
有道理
Fair enough.
你好
Hola.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Gracias. -De nada.
我来告诉你们这里的运作
Let me tell y'all how it works up in this joint.
每一层都代表着不同的地狱层 全都有自己独特的氛围
Each level represents a different circle of hell with its own unique vibe.
你们现在在第一层 凌波炼狱
You guys are on level one, Limbo.
所以大家都会从那里开始 然后慢慢走到第九层 背叛
So people start there and they work their way down to level nine, Treachery.
《但丁地狱》
Dante's Inferno.
充满欧洲特色
Very European.
好了 我觉得追踪器应该就在第二层
All righty. I think our tracker should be down on level two.
淫欲
Lust.
具体来说就在 他们俗称“萨拉德卡里西亚”的地方
Specifically, in this area they like to call the "Sala de Caricias."
意思是“爱抚室”
The "Touching Room."
好吧
Okay.
我们现在下去
-We're heading down.
伙计们 按我这里看到的 你们应该就在追踪器上方
Guys, from what I can see, y'all should be practically on top of the tracker.
应该就在警卫后面的那个房♥间
It's gonna be in that room behind the guard.
但他在四周设了摄像头 因为他喜欢监视
But he's got cameras everywhere because he likes to watch.
好吧 我们到底要怎么进去
All right. How the hell are we meant to get in there?
他会让我们进去的
He's gonna let us in.
谁 费利佩吗
Who? Felipe?
拿开你的脏手
Get your damn hands off of me!
请帮帮我
Please, help me.
-你到底在搞什么… -他未经我同意就碰我
-What the fuck are you-- -He touched me without my consent.
伙计 拜托 她明明想让我碰
Hey, guys, come on! She wanted it!
-看看她 -你敢相信吗
-Look at her! -Can you believe that?
放开我 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 快放手
Let me go, you fuckin' asshole. Come on!
你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
请允许我介绍一下自己
Please allow me to introduce myself.
我叫费利佩卡莱罗
My name is Felipe Calero.
地狱之旅的老板
Owner of Inferno.
我叫萨拉
My name is Sara.
我想代表我的夜♥总♥会♥
I should like to apologize to you personally.
还有所有男人
On behalf of my club
亲自向你道歉
and gentlemen everywhere.
谢谢
Gracias.
我得为这里所发生的一切负责
I'm responsible for everything that happens in this establishment.
你又无法控制无赖
You can't control riffraff.
确实
That's true.
我该走了 我的睡觉时间早就过了
I should get going. It's way past my bedtime.
不 请别走
No, please don't leave.
时间还早呢
It's early. Have a drink. With me.
陪我喝一杯吧
I shouldn't.
我不该这么做
As my personal guest.
我以个人名义诚邀你留下来
You make it hard to, um, say no.
你让我难以拒绝
Then say yes.
那就答应吧
Huh?
来 我们去第三层
Join me. Let's go to level three.
这真是个美丽的空间
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表