剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
不好意思 你是吴老子吗
Excuse me, Woo Lao-Tzu?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
因为我是来找老子买♥♥牛仔裤的 你是他吗
Because I'm supposed to meet Lao-Tzu here to score some Levi's. You him?
我不是 但我敢打赌 他肯定没我帅
No, but I'm willing to bet he's not as good-looking as I am.
我叫沭殷
-I'm Su-Yin.
我叫安雅
Anya.
笨蛋 接下来 你是不是要问她是什么星座
You going to ask what her astrology sign is next, dweeb?
你有你的方式 我有我的
You've got your game. I've got mine.
这就是为什么你泡不到妞
And that's why you never get laid.
你知道吗 你真是个刻薄的醉鬼
You know what? You're a mean drunk.
她根本不喜欢男人
She doesn't even like boys.
要不要赌一把
You wanna bet?
这样我可以得到更多你老爸的钱
So I can take more of your daddy's money?
我是狮子座 上升星座是处♥女♥座
I'm a Leo. With Virgo rising.
但在中国我属猴
But my Chinese sign is Monkey.
我喜欢男生
And I like boys.
也喜欢女生
And girls.
但我不想废话了
But I'm done talking.
我们去跳舞吧
Let's dance.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
-Mom? Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 应该没事
Yeah. Think so.
你去了哪里 我以为商店就在拐角处
Where'd you go? I thought the store was right around the corner.
那家店没开 所以我去找另一家 结果…
The store was closed. So I went looking for another and…
迷路了
got lost.
好吧 像你说的 下次给我发个短♥信♥ 让我知道你没事
Okay. Like you say, text me next time so I know you're okay.
我知道了 对不起 我昏迷了多久
'Course. Sorry. How long have I been out?
我不知道
No idea.
我去麦蒂的房♥间待了一下 回来时 你已经不省人事了
I was in Maddie's room hanging and when I got back you were totally passed out.
了解
Got it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
跟麦蒂和队员们 出去吃个晚饭 看场电影
Oh. Heading out with Maddie and the team to get some dinner. See a show.
很好 所以她们邀请了你
Good. So the girls invited you?
肯定是麦蒂强迫她们的 但谁在乎呢
Pretty sure Maddie forced them, but who cares?
乐观一点吧
Let's be positive.
好点了吗
Better?
-我只希望你能… -正常
-I just want you to be-- -Normal?
快乐
Happy.
别担心 我没事
Stop worrying. I'm fine.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
一定很好玩
It's gonna be so fun.
我也听说过这家餐厅很棒
I've heard great things about this restaurant as well.
肯定很棒
Gonna be amazing.
我们在西班牙
And we're in Spain!
好了 大家都到齐了吗
Okay, do we have everybody?
该死的 我忘了带手♥机♥
Oh, damn it. I forgot my phone.
不是吧 拜托了 我们快赶不上预定的时间了
Are you kidding? Come on, we're gonna be late for our reservation.
那你们先去吧 贝卡可以陪我 我们待会儿再赶过去
Then go. Becca will roll with me and we'll catch up later.
还有不用等我们 你们先开始玩吧
And don't wait for us to get the party started.
记住 合法饮酒年龄是18岁 婊♥子♥们
Remember, the drinking age is 18, bitches!
好吧 我们走 肯定会很好玩
Okay, come on. This is gonna be so fun.
我的天 真想马上就把这身衣服脱掉
Oh, my God. I can't wait to get out of these clothes.
-拿到练习溜冰场的地址了 对吧 -对 我们可以从这里走过去
Got the practice rink's address? Yeah. We can actually walk from here.
太好了
Nice.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
目前不太好
Not so much now.
根本没必要这么辛苦
This doesn't have to be hard.
绑♥架♥我的人竟然说出这样的话
Says the guy who kidnapped me.
这似乎是避免把事情闹大 最好的办法了
Seemed like the best way to not make a scene.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
想要你 去做你最擅长的事
You. To do what you do best.
我不再是那个人了
I'm no longer that person.
那我建议你把她找回来 因为你很快就要忙了
Well, I suggest you find her, because you're about to get busy.
要是我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
那根据《反间谍法》的 第37章第18条
Then, based on Title 18, Chapter 37 of the Espionage Act,
你的余生将在顶级安全监狱里度过
you'll be spending the rest of your life in a maximum security prison.
那里没有地址 也没有自来水
Without an address or any running water.
而你的女儿即将承担
Your daughter is gonna carry all the burden
她母亲作为俄♥罗♥斯♥秘密间谍 所带来的一切后果
that her mother being a secret Russian spy bears.
首先 所有大学的招生办公室 都会拒绝她的入学申请
Starting with all those college admission offices pulling her acceptance letters.
我不喜欢你
I do not like you.
嗯 我经常听到这句话
Yeah. I get that a lot.
跟我来
Follow me.
居然就住在我对面 真的吗
Across the hall? Seriously?
是时候自我介绍了 我是特别小组探员昌西卢
It's time I introduced myself. I'm Special Unit Agent Chauncey Lew
这是我的技术支援 克里斯托弗克拉克
and this is my technical support Christopher Clarke.
克里斯 克拉克 很高兴认识你 安雅小姐
Chris. Clarke. It's a pleasure, Miss Anya.
叫我珍妮
-It's Jenny.
好的 珍妮 你的手劲也太大了吧
Okay, Jenny. Tight-ass grip.
克里斯 给她讲讲事情的来龙去脉吧
Chris, let's, uh, walk her through this.
好的 请把你的注意力移到显示器上
All right. Uh, please turn your attention to the monitors.
48小时前
Forty-eight hours ago,
有三个看似正常的西班牙公民 受到了牵连
these three seemingly normal Spanish citizens were all compromised.
他们的名誉和生活
Their reputations and lives ruined by
都被极不寻常的行为毁于一旦
exhibiting behaviors outrageously uncharacteristic.
最终导致其中一人死亡 一人被打得昏迷不醒
And which ultimately left one of them dead, one beaten into a coma,
另一人被关进了软垫病房♥
and another in a padded room.
集体发疯 集体妄想症发作
Mass hysteria. Collective delusions.
又或者我们看到的 是你作为“密语者”时
Or what we see here suggests your espionage work
惯用的间谍手法
as The Whisper.
像伪装大♥师♥一样 去假装或操纵一个人的身份
How you could assume or manipulate someone's identity like a, uh,
也有可能是利用了毒品
master of disguise. Or maybe it was drugs.
那是我的秘密
A girl has her secrets.
我相信是的
I bet she does.
不管你是怎么做到的 最后你都会毁掉他们的名誉
However you managed it, then you would destroy their reputation,
让他们别无选择 只能被杀或自杀
leaving them no other option but to be killed or to kill themselves.
我48小时前在美国 所以 不…
I was in the United States 48 hours ago, so there's--
我们知道不是你
We know this wasn't you.
但如果有人 模仿你以前密语者的作案手法
But if there is somebody out there copying your old Whisper MO
找到、见到 再除掉 难道你不感兴趣吗
of seek, meet and delete, wouldn't you be interested?
没兴趣
Not really.
那你太幸运了 中情局想知道那个人是谁
Well, lucky for you, the CIA wants to know who that somebody is.
还有他们选择这么做的原因
And why they're choosing to do it.
我能告诉你现在唯一可靠的线索 就是这三名所谓的受害者
I can tell you our only solid lead right now is all three so-called victims
都和一个我们确认叫亚尼克梅尔的 奥地利军♥火♥走私者有关
have a connection to an Austrian gunrunner we've identified as Yannick Mair.
不幸的是 目前很难对梅尔先生进行盘问
Unfortunately, Mr. Mair is hard to interrogate at the moment
因为他被关押在一间西班牙军事医院
because he's being held at a Spanish military hospital.
但凭我高超的技术
But, 'cause I'm lit,
我找到了医院安保的漏洞
I was able to find the weak link in that hospital security.
一个叫蒂亚戈凡托的维护经理
A maintenance manager named Tiago Vento.
蒂亚戈每晚上夜班之前 都喜欢在一个叫海盗列车的
Tiago likes to get his swerve on at this biker bar called El Pirata Loco
飙车族酒吧喝几杯
nearly every night before his graveyard shift.
所以是时候穿上高跟鞋 跟蒂亚戈打个招呼了
So it's time to slip on some high heels and say hi to Tiago.
等等 你让我重出江湖 就是为了一个美人计
Wait. You're bringing me out of retirement for a honey trap?
是的 你又不是第一次
Sure. It's not your first.
带着皲裂的乳♥头♥和剖腹产的疤痕 做这种事我还是第一次
It's my first with cracked nipples and a C-section scar.
我觉得你太高估男人了
You're giving men too much credit.
我的重点不在于男人
I'm not talking about men.
我的重点是我自己 我已经不再是20岁了
I'm talking about me. I'm not 20 years old anymore.
我有一个孩子 我当了母亲、当了妻子
I've had a kid. I've been a mother, a wife.
我知道这一切对你来说像个谎言 但这确实是我的生活
I know it might seem like a lie to you, but it is my life.
我觉得你能行
I have a feeling you'll manage.
如果你那么有信心 要不你亲自上阵
If you're so confident about it, why don't you spread your ass cheeks
去为美国政♥府♥牺牲色相吧
and take one up the old gloryhole for Uncle Sam.
因为你拿我没办法 所以你才生气
Because I didn't get caught. Which is what you're really angry about.
你变得过于自信 不再掩饰自己的行踪 让我找到了你
You got cocky, stopped covering your tracks. I found you.
而现在你想让我 去把一个人的眼睛挖出来
And now you want me to cut a guy's fucking eye out
好让你们可以去搞定 那个亚尼克什么的
so you guys can get to this Yannick-fucking-whatever.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表