剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
你的意见
Your opinion.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
你觉得这是什么烙印
What kind of brand do you think that is?
这是马德里的一个组织用的
There's a group in Madrid using it.
用来给他们的货标上商标
You know, to trademark their shit.
什么货
What kind of shit?
毒品
Drugs.
大♥麻♥、海♥洛♥因♥、可♥卡♥因♥ 是什么
Weed, heroin, cocaine, what?
是冰♥毒♥ 代名是“普科弗朗哥”
Meth. On the street, it's called "Puoco Franco."
这个符号♥跟耐克的标志差不多
You know, this symbol's pretty much like their Nike logo.
据说这是高级的派对必备品
Word is, it's premium party shit.
别紧张
Relax.
不过是个慢跑者
It's a jogger.
我向来都很冷静 达维
I'm always relaxed, Davi.
不过非常感谢你的帮助 还有恭喜你添了新宝宝
But thank you for your help with this. And congratulations on the new baby.
好的 请不要在脸书上 跟踪我的妻儿了
Right. Please stop stalking my wife and my baby on Facebook.
你知道 这样挺变♥态♥的
You know, it's kind of creepy.
好了 克里斯 有什么发现
All right, Chris, what do you got?
我已经把普科弗朗哥的 销♥售♥和分销市场
I've scaled down Puoco Franco's sales/distribution markets
缩小到四个不同的社区
in four different neighborhoods.
阿圭列斯、拉瓦皮耶斯 拉丁区和马拉♥萨♥尼亚
Argüelles, Lavapiés, La Latina, and Malasaña.
正如你们所见 每个社区都有各自的
As you can see, each hood has its own version
普科弗朗哥标志
of the Puoco Franco street tag.
全都很相似 但有细微的差别
They're all similar, but have subtle differences.
哪个社区的毒品交易最多
Which neighborhood gets most drug traffic?
马拉♥萨♥尼亚
Malasaña.
那里有大学生、酒吧、餐馆
You got your college kids, bars, restaurants.
人来人往 川流不息
A lot of foot traffic there.
这些人就站在 有普科弗朗哥标志的街角吗
These guys are just standing on a corner under Puoco Franco signs?
没错 如果你知道那是什么意思的话
If you know what to look for, sure.
他们就是这样明目张胆地营业的
That's how they can operate in plain sight.
他们可不是一些不务正业 在街上游荡的小混混
These ain't your ordinary corner boys in hoodies and jeans.
而是家境富裕的大学生
These are college kids in polos.
莉迪亚把德波神庙的安全情报 给了一个叫普科弗朗哥的人
Lidia gave Temple of Debod's security intel to a Puoco Franco.
但她有可能给了 这些孩子中的任何一个
But she could've given it to any of these kids
因为普科弗朗哥并不是一个人
since Puoco Franco is not an actual person.
普科弗朗哥用钱买♥♥通了亚尼克
Puoco Franco money buys them Yannick,
一个人脉广泛的人
-a guy with connections. -Mm-hm.
我查过了亚尼克的银行记录
And I went through Yannick's bank records.
有十万欧元存入了他的账户
A hundred thousand euros was deposited into his account
就在那四次袭击事件后
after all four attacks.
也许亚尼克答应给受害者一笔钱 以换取安全情报
Maybe Yannick promised the victims a cut in exchange for security intel.
但如果是这样
I mean, if he did,
就无法解释为什么 受害者没有收过钱的记录
there isn't a record of them ever getting paid.
亚尼克向绝望的人 承诺用金钱换取信息
Yannick promises desperate people money in exchange for information.
只不过这是个单方面的交易
Only, it's a one-way exchange.
所以才没人 能把他们和恐怖阴谋联♥系♥起来
That's how no one can connect them to the terrorist plot.
如果我们能查到是谁在卖♥♥这些货
If we find out who's distributing this stuff,
就能找到这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we got our terrorist.
我要去马拉♥萨♥尼亚
I'm going to Malasaňa.
好 我帮你准备一下
Okay. I'll get you what you need.
只要不是你那种 奇幻超级英雄男性套装就行
As long as it's not one of your male fantasy superhero suits.
好了
Okay.
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
你可以的
You can do this.
我一直在想…
I've often wondered…
你到底去了哪里 沭殷
Where have you been, Su-Yin?
你这个小变♥态♥
You little pervert.
一切都很顺利
All is going as planned.
那个女孩爱上你了
This girl is falling in love with you.
很快 你就能进入 中国大使♥馆♥ 然后…
Soon, you will get inside the Chinese Embassy and--
有点不对劲
Something is wrong.
不对劲
Wrong?
有人在跟踪我
I'm being followed.
你是谁派来的
Who sent you?
听着…我什么都告诉你
Listen… I will tell you everything.
那就赶紧说吧
Then tell me. Now.
-拜托 我求你了 -不行
-Please, I beg of you. -Nyet.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
好了 告诉我我想知道的事
Now, tell me what I want to know.
你应该干掉他的
You should've killed him.
我本来就打算这么做
I was going to.
在他揭穿你身份的那一刻 你就应该这么做
You should've done it the moment he blew your cover.
你也知道 他有可能是反间谍机构的人
For all you know, he could be counterintelligence.
我不需要你帮忙
I didn't need your help.
你应该谢谢我才对
You should be thanking me.
他正要告诉我他为谁工作 是谁派他来的
He was going to tell me who he worked for, who sent him.
傻瓜 他会杀了你的
You fool. He was going to kill you.
你还记得任务协议吗
What is the mission protocol?
直接开枪 无需多问
Shoot first. Don't ask questions.
他不是反间谍机构的人
He wasn't counterintelligence.
他跟我们一样是对外情报局的人
He's SVR. He's one of us.
对 现在他死了
Yes. And now he's dead.
喂
Hey.
你得回家清醒一下
You need to go home and get sobered up.
-托马斯可以辅佐我… -去他妈的托马斯
-Tomás can be my wingman-- -Fuck Tomás.
对 有我在呢
Yeah, I'm here.
我不过是抽了点大♥麻♥
I just smoked a little marijuana.
仅此而已
That's all.
你说你想要我从头开始教你做生意
You said you wanted me to teach you the business from the ground up.
就像费利佩叔叔教我那样
Same as Uncle Felipe taught me.
你磕了药我要怎么教你
How am I supposed to do that if you're high?
用脑想一想吧 伙计
Think a little, man.
我以为你想受到费利佩叔叔的重用
I thought you wanted Uncle Felipe to take you seriously.
他看重的不是我
I'm not his favorite.
你知道他为什么看重我吗
You know why I'm his favorite?
因为我愿意扛起责任
Because I stepped up.
就像老爸一样
Just like Dad.
老爸并不希望我们做这种事
Dad didn't want us doing this.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但是费利佩叔叔知道 现在什么对我们是最好的
But Uncle Felipe knows what's best for us now. Hmm?
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉
Lo siento.
你是我弟弟 迭戈
You're my brother, Diego.
没什么好抱歉的
There's nothing to be sorry about.
你是卖♥♥家吗
You the guy selling it?
这得看你指的是什么
Depends on what it is.
普科弗朗哥
Puoco Franco.
多少
How much?
任你开价 伙计
I'll pay whatever you want, mate.
我是问你要多少袋
"How much" means how many baggies.
你是白♥痴♥吗 老兄
Are you an idiot, man?
听着 老兄 我很正常 好吗
Look, man, I'm cool. Yeah?
给我一袋吧
I'll get a baggie.
一口价三百欧元 恕不还价
Three hundred. You pay or get lost.
没问题 我付得起
No problem. I got it.
你是哪里人
Where're you from?
伦敦 几个月前刚搬过来上大学
London. Moved here a couple months ago for uni.
室友让我抽过这玩意后 我就上瘾了
Roommate got me hooked on the stuff.
相信这东西让某人捞了不少金
Somebody's sitting on some serious pile of cash I bet.
普科弗朗哥现在超火的
Puoco Franco's hot shit right now.
听着 伙计 我想说的是
Look, man, all I'm saying is,
如果你想找人帮你扩大销♥售♥范围 找我就对了
if you're looking for some help expanding your distribution, I'm your guy.
如你所见 我们不招人了
As you can see, we are all full.
值得一试
Worth a try.
快上车
Get in.
快看看
Check it out.
看来我们的微线程欧元 已经到了文人区
Looks like our micro-threaded euros just made it to the Barrio De Las Letras.
真是天才妙计
That was a genius idea.
居然想到在钞票上装追踪器
Embedding the tracker in the money.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表